Cowgirl Chance Cuddles

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by double d, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Arriving at the Bunny Ranch on Tuesday afternoon I had no clue who I was going to see. I sort of wanted it that way..sometimes I like to be surprised and make a decision about a party on the fly.
    As I sat down at the bar..I couldn't help seeing a smoking hot blonde checking out the toys in the display case. I introduced myself and told her not to stop shopping in the display case because I was enjoying the view. The more I looked at that bikini bottom, the more I knew I had to try and make this happen. She then sealed the deal when she told me she was from my home state of Texas and also competed in youth rodeo..barrels, poles, breakaway and goat tying. I have been a big supporter of youth rodeo and have a weakness for my Texas girls.
    Chance is a hot, energetic beauty that will stay in the saddle even after the buzzer sounds. She comes out of the box hard without breaking the barrier...leaving you with a great ride and a great memory.

Even if you're not a rodeo fan...she will make you one.

Thanks for the ride Chance [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

2. galoverboy
    Chat with Me

galoverboy Well-Known Member

Great review Double D and sound like you had a great time with Chance. Look like sometimes just showing up at the ranch and seeing what happens can lead to a very unforgetable time.

3. i always strive for the best time and the best outcum :) i love pleasing and being pleased ... thank you double d cant wait to do it again :)

4. nice review, chance seems very sexy!

5. Exactly...I love being surprised like this! Thanks Galoverboy

DD

6. Yep...she's a hottie!

7. Thank you for making things happen Chance... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

8. your welcome hunny glad to make our time together memorable for you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Chance is soo hot, She rides like a cowgirl! Seen it myself! XOXO

10. Yes Pantera Sweetie :) I am from Texas so naturally I have that skill :p

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Sounds like you had an amazing time, Double D!! Great review!

12. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Great review my sister bunny!

13. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Chance Cuddles is definitely hot and I'm sure you had a great time! Hopefully you rode longer than most cowboys since they only ride for eight seconds! :lol:

14. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

She's awesome in Bed!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. pantera hunny so are you muah [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Yeah baby! makes me horny!

17. I'm horny now :p

18. caressakisses
    Chat with Me