*** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** UPDATED 04.15.13

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** UPDATED 1/3/201

You'll definitely get one!

2. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Party #9: Smiles and Sunshine (1/9/2013)

So far my 2013 has started off SMASHINGLY by partying twice this year so far with Sunny Star! There is something about Sunny that truly makes me smile. She has this innocent, sweetness and constantly bubbly personality that makes you always want to be around her. And something else I have realized as well. For only being 20 years old, Sunny is incredibly mature for her age. Maybe it is because we have spent so much time together, but I admire Sunny a great deal. She is definitely one of a kind!

Sunny: I cannot wait for the Valentine's Party on Feb. 9th! It will be special for a lot of reasons, but mostly because I will be with you!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** NEW REVIEW 1/9/

Must be nice having Valentine's Day all set!!! And with a Wonderful Lady too!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Re: Party #9: Smiles and Sunshine (1/9/2013)

You treat me so well! I really enjoy our time together even if its when you are supporting the rest of the ladies here at the Bunny Ranch! We have so much fun together ESPECIALLY between the sheets! I am so happy to spend my Valentines Day with you! Its such a special day for me Crock you have no idea! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

5. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Re: Party #9: Smiles and Sunshine (1/9/2013)

It'll be special for me too! I can't wait.

6. Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** NEW REVIEW 1/9/

I miss you! Ive got braces now and I think you will just love them!! Cant wait to see you again!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** NEW REVIEW 1/9/

I bet I miss you more. I can't wait to see them...and YOU!!!

8. Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** NEW REVIEW 1/9/

Love the review

9. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

"I Got the Sun in the Morning and the Moon at Night"

I have been sitting at my computer now for about an hour trying to put into words how amazing yesterday was for me. But the strange thing is, there was no reason for a celebration nor was it a special occasion. It was just your typical Friday. What made it so incredible was the fact that Sunny and I celebrated our 10th AND 11th party in the same day! :mrgreen:

Two milestones: I have now partied with Sunny more than any other lady and I had never partied twice with the same girl in the same day...until yesterday!

Our first party was a love fest/marathon. Sunny had been on break for the past 10 days and had texted me earlier in the week to see if I would come over and be her first party when she returned. Needless to say, I was flattered to be asked. I arrived at the ranch about 12:30pm and gave her a little something I picked up the AVN's. We didn't waste any time heading back to her room and having fun.

When we were done, we headed to the kitchen to get Sunny some of the chili and cornbread I brought for the ladies. When she was finished, I walked her back to the parlor and then headed off to the LRN to visit with the ladies there and watch the UStream show.

When it was over, I drove back across the street to the MLBR for karaoke. The karaoke folks, were having trouble with their equipment, so Sunny and decided to continue our love fest!

It was funny, but I told her even though we had a break between our parties, it felt like we had been going at it all day! It was one of helluva way to start and finish my Friday!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** UPDATED 1/26/20

Great review Crock!!! Sunny X 2.... NICE!!!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

11. Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** UPDATED 1/26/20

I cannot get enough of you lover! Muah! This guy keeps going and going and going! OMG I LOVE IT!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Nice reviews!

13. Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** UPDATED 1/26/20

Great reviews..Sunny is such a sweetheart!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** UPDATED 1/26/20

We work HARD on them parties! ;)

15. Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** UPDATED 1/26/20

Cant wait till we get a party together! Kisses baby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** UPDATED 1/26/20

Ditto babe! Xoxo

17. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

LUV THE REVIEW! LETS PLAY SOON!

18. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

A Party with My Valentine SUNNY STAR!!! (2/9/2013)

As soon as the Valentine's Party was announced at the MLBR, I contacted Sunny immediately to ask her to be my date. Fortunately, no one had scooped her up yet and our plans were set. Shortly before the party, I asked Sunny if she had found a dress for the party. She said she hadn't yet and I asked if she would like me to try and find something for her. The Friday before the party, I was in Vegas for work and stopped off at the Deja Vu Adult Boutique and found the PERFECT dress. I snapped some pics, sent them to Sunny and called to see if she liked the dress. She LOVED it!

I arrived at the ranch around 1pm on Saturday and gave Sunny her dress. She modeled it for me and it fit her like a glove. It also looked DAMN sexy on her. I will post a picture of her in the dress when I find a good one!

The Valentine's Party was a LOT of fun! Great games, hot women, good company and all finished off with another amazing party with Sunny!

Having partied with Sunny now multiple times and written a dozen or so reviews, there isn't much more I can say to describe how incredible our parties are. For me, finding someone that you have such a connection with is definitely key, and I have found that connection with Sunny. We have so much fun together and each and every party just gets better and better and better. Foreplay, intercourse, oral, passion...it's all there.

Sunny: You continue to make me feel so special with every encounter we have together. Until the next one...

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** UPDATED 2/10/20

Awesome!!! Excellent Lady for a Valentine's Party!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

20. Re: A Party with My Valentine SUNNY STAR!!! (2/9/2013)

Thank you Crock! I think these reviews are becoming one big novel, I love it! You are very special to me, i love having you around, we have TOO MUCH fun together! Hehehehehe. The dress that you got for me, is SO beautiful!! You've really got some good taste, Crock! ;) Every time you leave, I am left at the edge of my bed wanting more! :p Kisses Crock Harker! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** UPDATED 2/10/20

I'm feeling naughty today!!

22. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** UPDATED 2/10/20

Me too! Let's be naughty together... heh heh heh...

23. Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** UPDATED 2/10/20

YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL ME TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

24. Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** UPDATED 2/10/20

[smilie=hot over you.gif]Saturdays make me horny! Come play with me today! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

The Party of the Century - Sunny and Cherry 2/23/2013

When I got home from work last night, I found Sunny and her best friend Cherry waiting for me in the kitchen. I could tell Sunny was furious and Cherry looked extremely worried. Sunny wasted no time: "So I hear you've been f*cking my best friend, you bastard! What do you have to say for yourself?" What was I supposed to do? Lie to her?

"So what if I have? What are you gonna do about it?" I replied. "I'll show you!" she barked. She grabbed mine and Cherry's hand and then reached out and grabbed my crotch and led us back to the bedroom. She tore Cherry's clothes off and then her own. They both stood before me, naked. They both began to undress me all the while kissing and fondling each other. Sunny, with a sarcastic tone, kept saying under her breath, "What do you think of this, Crock? Do you like this?" in a desperate attempt to elicit some response from me. I remained silent.

Sunny forced us all over to the bed and demanded that we need to sort all of this out. She was calling the shots since it was clear that Cherry and I were both in a world of trouble. We just played along and did what Sunny asked us to do. She first ordered me to lay on my back and then forced Cherry to start licking my c*ck. While Cherry was doing that, Sunny joined in and they began kissing each other at the same time they were kissing and licking my member.

Sunny then commanded Cherry to get on top of me while decided she would sit on my face and force me to lick her. She kept rocking her pelvis back and forth and rotating it in circles all the while asking if I liked it. She was being ruthless. This seemed to last an eternity until all three of us came sequentially...Sunny first, then Cherry and then me.

Sunny then told Cherry to lay back on the bed and ordered me to start licking Cherry, while Sunny was kissing, licking and biting Cherry's tits. Occasionally I would feel Sunny's hand on my head pushing me down onto Cherry's cl!t, making me lick even harder until she screamed out, "Stop! It's too sensitive!" and Sunny was happy to keep me going, watching Cherry squirm when I didn't stop.

Sunny then pulled me over to an armless chair and made me sit down while she and Cherry did a duo erotic lap dance. She then told Cherry to sit and my c*ck. So Cherry stood up and turned with her back to me. I spread open my legs and she sat down slowly on my member. Sunny forced her to ride me like I was a bucking bronco. Cherry was enjoying it so much, I made stand up, bent her over and had her grab the foot-board of the bed. I grabbed her by the shoulders and started banging away standing doggy style. If Sunny wanted a show, we were gonna put on a show. I pounded away on Cherry, hoping Sunny's blood would boil.

I finally relented briefly and was about to go back for more, when Cherry whipped around, pulled my face down to meet hers, kissed me forcibly and then dropped to her knees and swallowed me whole. I looked over to see Sunny's expression had changed to one sheer envy! She had moved to get a better view by kneeling on the bed and was masturbating while Cherry worked her magic. Cherry was on a mission and I wasn't about to stop her. I moaned loudly as I exploded. Cherry stood up and kissed me passionately.

Sunny was jealous. She was ready to please and be pleased. Cherry got on the bed to catch her breath and Sunny pounced. They began to kiss wildly. They were grabbing at each other, kissing, licking, fingering. All I could do was watch. Sunny buried her face in Cherry's crotch and began to lash her with her tongue. While Sunny was busy below, I leaned over and began to suck, kiss and bite Cherry's nipples. She moaned loudly yet again and Sunny's work was finished.

Cherry then flipped Sunny over in a single, swift move and the two had traded places in a matter of seconds. Cherry now had her face buried in Sunny's crotch, while I worked on Sunny's titties. Sunny screamed so loud, I was worried the neighbors might hear and think something was wrong.

The girls then moved me to the center of the bed once again. They then began a tag-team blowjob. I loved watching them kiss each other and then move to my member and back to each other. Sunny then wanted a ride, so she mounted me cowgirl, while Cherry moved up and sat on my face. I reached up and fondled her breasts while I licked her kitty. She, like Sunny, began to thrust her hips wildly as I could feel the tension building. I released her breasts and grabbed hold of her legs so she would have more stability as she climaxed yet again. At this point, Sunny had moved and I was once again in her mouth. After another intense orgasm, I felt as though I was about to collapse.

But Sunny and Cherry had more surprise for me. The whole evening was a set-up just so they could have their way with me together. They pulled out a bottle of champagne, began to pour it all over mine and their naked bodies and started licking it off. When we were finished and thoroughly exhausted, we cleaned up and agreed that this is something we need to do more often!

~ The End ~

26. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** NEW REVIEW 2/23

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Sounds like Sunny forgave you!!!! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Al

27. Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** NEW REVIEW 2/23

Now that's a party!!! :)

28. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Luv this!

29. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

It was! One helluva party!!!

30. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Caressa!

31. Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** NEW REVIEW 2/23

Where do I sign up for that last party reviewed for myself? WOW! Something like that should be in Penthouse Letters.

32. Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** NEW REVIEW 2/23

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, WOW!!! *faints*

33. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

HAHA! Thanks! Tried to make it a fun read. :D

34. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Yup! I almost did myself!