*** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** UPDATED 04.15.13

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

2. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread ***

Oh, I have BIG plans for this list!!! :mrgreen: :twisted:

3. Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread ***

List?! I like the sounds of that, We could make a marathon of it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Marathon??? I LOVE that idea!!! :twisted:

5. Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread ***

You and me both!! When do I get to see you again?? You coming for the Halloween party? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

I am definitely coming for the BR Halloween party. Work is getting in the way of being there Friday, but I am working on it. :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread ***

I hope so! :( [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Looks like I'll be there!!

9. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

The SUNSHINE of My Life - SUNNY STAR 10/26/2012

I have had Sunny Star on my mind since our second party a week ago. She has successfully penetrated my mind and has permanently affixed herself there. LOL!

For starters, Sunny is a stunningly beautiful young woman. Her legs are endless; she has an ass that you just want to hold onto forever; she has incredibly expressive eyes; and slender, tight body. We spent the majority of the Halloween party attached at the hip. There were a couple of occasions where Sunny demonstrated her expert skills on the pole in the parlor. Just watching her dance gets me all kinds of excited!

Finally, I could no longer contain myself and asked her to take me to her room. If there is one thing Sunny excels at in the bedroom, it is her foreplay. I love kissing her. In fact, I needed an extra supply of chapstick at the end of our party because my lips went into overtime. :mrgreen:

We started off in missionary. I loved this position because it gave me a chance to watch her as we made love. It was so exciting watching her and getting into a nice rhythm. And I especially loved it when she wrapped those extremely long legs around me and used them very, VERY well! A huge pop and end of round one.

We lay on our sides facing each other, catching our breath. We chatted briefly before she was on top of me, kissing me gently and getting me ready for round two...which, with her, doesn't take long! She mounted me cowgirl and took me for an incredible ride.

We then rolled over back into missionary for the grand finale. When we had finished, I slid down between her legs for a little oral and capped the party off with a big Sunny O!

Sunny truly is a desirable, passionate and genuine lover! She excites me beyond belief and I look forward to many more encounters with her just like this one!

10. Re: The SUNSHINE of My Life - SUNNY STAR 10/26/2012

OHHHH! Crock Harker you dirty boy!!! I love wrapping my arms and legs around you, something about inertwining my limbs with yours, that just excites me!! I enjoy every party we have, ever minute! I am so thankful to have you in my life, and inside of me! Hehehe :p You're an extremely good person Crock Harker, I wuv you !!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** UPDATED 10/27

Excellent review Crock!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

12. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Re: The SUNSHINE of My Life - SUNNY STAR 10/26/2012

I loved your legs around me! It was so sexy. I can't wait to see you again this weekend!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Re: The SUNSHINE of My Life - SUNNY STAR 10/26/2012

Its your birthday this weekend!! I am so excited to give you your spankings Crock Harker!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Re: The SUNSHINE of My Life - SUNNY STAR 10/26/2012

I can't wait!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Once, Twice, Three Times a Lady - 11/1/12

Thursday night, I had my fourth party with SUNNY STAR (my third in three weeks)! Can you tell I really like this stunner?!?

I decided to kick off my birthday celebration weekend with a BANG by partying with Sunny. Sunny and I have developed an wonderful rapport and I find her to be one of the most erotic women I have had the pleasure of making love to. She has a way of looking at me with her big, beautiful doe-eyes that just penetrates right through me and makes me want her more and more. I have said this before too, but I love the way she leads me off to her bedroom by taking me by the hand and walking in front of me, looking back every so often to give me that "come hither" look.

We started the party off with me DATY! I love dining here. It is one of my favorite places to eat out. :mrgreen: They always have EXACTLY what I want on the menu and they never run out. And I can always have more than one serving if I am not fully satisfied. :twisted:

ONCE - We then switched to missionary. Once again, Sunny wrapped her long, sexy legs around my waist and used them to her advantage with precision. I really enjoy this position as I love watching her face as we get further and further into our rhythm and her expression changes from pure pleasure to intense ecstasy as we both climax at almost the exact same time.

TWICE - We lay on our sides, facing each other, kissing. Sunny has incredible full lips which makes kissing her one of my favorite things about our time together. While we kissed, she reached down to grasp my member in her hand and began to gently tug and stroke until I was at attention, ready for more. I lay on my back and she climbed on top into a cowgirl. Sunny really knows how to ride and I take great pleasure in making sure I give her plenty of "bucks" along the way. I love how she places her hands on my chest for support as she rides harder and faster. We change up the pace to make sure we both get as much enjoyment out of this feeling as possible. Finally, I can no longer contain myself and I release another huge pop.

I was feeling a little peckish and decided to dine one second course of my favorite dish! :mrgreen:

THREE TIMES A LADY - Seeing we still had a little time left in our party, she asked what I wanted to do. I mentioned to her that I have never had three pops in a single party before. She reaches over and grabs some lube and begins to massage my member with amazing technique. She is an expert at using different level of pressure and speed to ensure maximum satisfaction. Now, what happened next, I am still trying to figure out: she asked if I was getting close to popping and I answered in the affirmative. I felt as though I was still a couple minutes out...BUT she changed her technique and with a matter of SECONDS I felt an incredible rush and exploded! I still have no idea what she did to change what she was doing but it was one of the most INTENSE orgasms I have ever experienced.

My parties with Sunny continue to grow in passion and sexuality. This was the perfect party to kick off my birthday weekend.

My dear, sweet Sunny: I LOVE partying with you. It just gets better and better. I love adding to this list. Let's keep it up...what do you say?

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Re: Once, Twice, Three Times a Lady - 11/1/12

CROCK HARKER!! You naughty boy! Telling all my techniques? Heheheh I am just kidding ;) I love our parties a lot, time flys very fast.. Our Marathon is going even faster then I expected, but when I get around you I just stop myself! You can eat at my Diner anytime you want to! Tonight?? Heheheh just kidding!! ;P [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you for writing the review for me Crock, you keep me at the edge of my seat reading these Reviews! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

I would like to make a list of my own with you too Sunny. :)

18. Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread ***

19. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Four Weekends/Four Parties - SUNNY STAR!!! (11/10/12)

This past Saturday night, I partied with Sunny Star yet again. I find her completely and totally insatiable! I simply cannot get enough of this young, beautiful hottie! This was one of our more hot and sweaty parties. I started off (like I love to do with her) DATY. In my opinion, Sunny has one of the three most perfect "kitties" at the Ranches. She gets very vocal when DATY and it excites me all the more. She begs me to start off in missionary. I have stated before I love this position because I love to look in her eyes while we make love. Sunny has big, beautiful, expressive eyes that you can stare into for hours because she draws you in with her passionate look. She wraps her legs around me yet again and uses them to force me harder and deeper. :twisted:

We switch positions and she mounts me cowgirl for a while. She puts her hands on my chest for support and I massage her breasts and engage in a little nipple play. We get ourselves into a very steady rhythm and the intensity begins to build.

We switch it up again and this time, we move to the end of the bed for little doggy style. I love to hold her by the waist and also run my hands up and down her back. She is once again very vocal as we pick up steam and momentum.

When she has had enough, she lays on her back and once again I place myself between her legs for even more DATY.

I lost track of how many times she orgasmed during our party. Every party with Sunny just gets hotter and hotter and more and more intense as time goes on. I really want to keep our streak alive, so I need to see if I can squeeze in another visit with her this coming weekend. :mrgreen:

20. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

My REUNION Party with Sunny BUNNY Star!!! (12/14/12)

It has been 5 weeks since I have had this stunning, statuesque beauty in my bed. I told her that I have been going thru Sunny withdrawals. :mrgreen:

For those who have been following my posts of late know the past three weeks have been pretty rough and I really needed an escape this weekend. I could think of no one whose arms I would rather escape into than Sunny Star! When I arrived here yesterday about 12:30pm, I saw Sunny in the parking lot and she was hauling her suitcase out of her car. I was excited to learn that Sunny had been invited to work here at the Bunny Ranch! I believe Suzette and Dennis are systematically moving all of my favorites to the MLBR so as to keep me here and not go to the LRN. :mrgreen:

Anyway...it was very nice to see Sunny here and I told her I was excited for her and the new possibilities that the MLBR offers.

Well into karaoke, Sunny and I headed to her new digs. We laid down on the bed and she asked me how I was doing. We talked for a bit...or rather, I talked and she listened with genuine concern and empathy. When it came time for the party, she could not have been more sweet, caring and tender. She simply stated she wanted me to lay back enjoy the ride. And I did exactly that. I let her be in total, 100% control and it was incredible!

Sunny is one hot, passionate, intense, sexy lover. I told her last night how much I enjoyed making love to her.

I know I have said this before and it goes without saying, but I am going to say it anyway: if you have NOT had the pleasure of visiting with Sunny, please do so. I guarantee you, she will leave you wanting more.

Sunny: I could not think of a better way to be welcomed "home" than to be with you last night. I think last night was one of our best parties ever and I cannot wait to see you again. Thank you for being there for me!

21. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** UPDATED 12/15/2

Excellent Crock!!! Great knowing Sunny is as sweet on the inside as she is beautiful on the outside!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

22. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** UPDATED 12/15/2

She is indeed, Al! And she makes me feel good too, both inside and out.

23. Re: Four Weekends/Four Parties - SUNNY STAR!!! (11/10/12)

s
    Crock I didnt even see this review till today!! Youre awesome!! I love to make love to you baby!! <33 Things have started steam up at the Bunny Ranch huh?? ;) WINK [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thanks Crock Harker!!

24. Re: My REUNION Party with Sunny BUNNY Star!!! (12/14/12)

I had a really great time with you yesterday Crock!! I cannot imagine it getting better than that, but you deserved every of minute it, sit back, relax, let me take care of the rest, okay? ;) I love rolling around in the bed with you, kissing you, and listening to what ever it is that is on your mind! :) Kisses Crock Harker!! Thanks for another awesome party and review!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Re: SUNNY STAR is my SUNSHINE! 12-19-2012

Last Wednesday, after the Christmas parties at the MLBR and LRN, I had the privilege of spending more time with Sunny! We were virtually inseparable the whole time I was there. This was my 7th party with Sunny in a very short period of time. This time, rather than review Sunny, I thought I would share why I find Sunny so special to me and why I love partying with her:

1.) Sunny's name truly does fit her personality to a T! She is always up. always energetic, always full of enthusiasm. This always puts me in a good mood, no matter what mood I have may have arrived in.

2.) Sunny has an AMAZING, NATURAL and FLAWLESS body! Sunny stands about 5'10" without heels and she has the longest legs of any women I have ever been with. When she wraps them around you while you are making love, it is one of the hottest most sexy feelings in the world.

3.) Sunny is one of the most charming, sweet, sensitive ladies you will ever spend time with. For someone as young as Sunny is, you would never know it when you spend time with her. She has a maturity about her that is very refreshing.

4.) Sunny's skills in the bedroom are second to none. Again, for someone of Sunny's youth, she certainly knows how to please in the bedroom.

5.) Sunny is an INCREDIBLE dancer! If you have never had the pleasure of seeing Sunny work the pole at the LRN or MLBR, you are missing out! She also gives one HELLUVA lap dance!

These are just a few of the MANY reasons why I love partying with Sunny! The rest of them, I am keeping to myself for now for selfish reasons!

26. Re: SUNNY STAR is my SUNSHINE! 12-19-2012

I LOVE THIS CROCK!!! You make me smile when you are around, its hard not to smile so much!! I miss you when youre NOT here. I MISSS YOU RIGHT NOW!!! Thanks for writing this Crock and cheering my day up more everytime I hear from you. :)

27. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

8th and HOTTEST Party with Sunny!!! (1-1-2013)

My first party of 2013 was with always bubbly Miss Sunny Star! This was one of our hottest parties ever. One of the things I truly love about repeat parties with a favorite is how much more passionate the parties become. And with Sunny, they get better and better every time. Sunny and I have a great chemistry together and I truly appreciate her and everything she does to guarantee each party is better than the last.

And this party was probably our hottest party and most passionate parties to date. Sunny is one the best kissers I know. She gets my motor running just by how hot her kisses get. Sunny is a dynamo is the bedroom. She never seems to tire no matter what we've been doing. Sunny is extremely sensual. She has a way of looking at me with those huge doe eyes and touching me in a way that just makes me putty in her hands. I know this may sound silly, but I love the way she talks to me and says my name when we're in the bedroom. It's the way she says "Crock Harker" that just does something to me...it's hard to describe, but I love it! And Sunny is also a very HONEST and REAL person in the bedroom. What you see, is what you get and for a lot guys, I know that is very important. I don't like fake in the bedroom and with Sunny she is 100% real! At the pace we are going, Sunny and I will have partied more than any other lady with whom I party! :mrgreen:

Sunny: Words cannot truly capture or describe how much I enjoyed our time the other night. It was incredible and I can't wait to see you again.

28. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** UPDATED 1/3/201

Good to hear you found another favorite lady, I have only talked with Sunny so far, but i might have to see how much fun this lady is for myself really soon :)

29. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Great review Crock!!! Sunny seems like such a wonderful lady!!!! I am really loving getting to know more about her on the boards!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

30. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, jestr! Sunny is an amazing, young woman. You should get to know her better.

31. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Al! She is wonderful indeed.

32. Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** UPDATED 1/3/201

HERE WE ARE~ Dont we look lovely together! Thank you for being you!!

Ps, I loved my gift! KISSES!

33. Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** UPDATED 1/3/201

You guys are so kind! I look forward to getting you better as well Jestr n Big Al :))

34. Re: *** Crock's SUNNY STAR Review Thread *** UPDATED 1/3/201

Hoping for a Valentine Review with my baby! :)