***Raven Lee's Review Thread***

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ms. Raven Lee, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Hello everyone, I just wanted to invite you all to take a look at my reviews. It's just a start to where and encounter with me may lead you. I'd love to hear your feedback.

If you have partied with me please feel feel to leave a couple of kind words in this thread. Remember I have a special discount for everyone that writes one. Thank You.

2. Those are some great Reviews. You deserve them you are a great lady.

Kisses Courtney Cross [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I read it. Great review Raven. Send this link to Ruby so she can ad it to the Love Ranch Ladies Reviews. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Awesome reviews, sexy!

5. I take pride in my work, so I love to hear when I've satisfied my clients.

6. Most of the time when I am least looking for happiness is when I find it in my crazy life. This was exactly the situation when I met an exquisite beauty named Raven Lee in March of this year.

I travel approximately 200 days a year for my job, going anywhere and everywhere all over the world sometimes at the drop of the hat. In March, I was told I was going to Reno, Nevada and Carson City to look for a new site to possibly build a plant for my company. When you usually travel to places like Athens, Dubai, Rio, and Sydney…..Reno and Carson City don’t exactly top the list of places to go. So, after doing some digging around, I thought I’d check out a legal brothel in Nevada and some of the beautiful ladies that work there.

I checked out the website and was blown away by the pictures of Raven and her beautiful eyes and dark skin. I never even talked to Raven when I made my appointment, and honestly had no idea what to expect when I got to the Love Ranch. So I was going in absolutely cold which could have been a really bad thing.

When I first met her that March afternoon, her beauty immediately blew me away. She looked exactly like her pictures-only better. She has the most haunting eyes you will ever come across, and the smoothest, softest skin that is absolutely perfect.

Our first party could not have gone any better. We did absolutely what I wanted to do and there was a real connection. There was never any pressure and I felt completely at ease, so much so, that I booked again the next day with this amazing lady.

Since then I have been hooked--and though I live 2000 miles from the Love Ranch, spending time with her makes the distance seem very small. I have done crazy things like land in the states from Saudi Arabia, rush to my apartment, repack a bag and fly to Reno that same day to catch her before she leaves on one of her limited tours, but it is well worth it.

I have now seen Raven almost 12 times and every time is something new and exciting. We have been on outdates, overnights, 2 girl parties, and just short parties. She is full of energy, passion, enthusiasm, and just offers an amazing, unique experience every time I see her. I will absolutely never, ever forget our out-date we took to Lake Tahoe at the end of April this year, it was absolutely mind-blowing. I still think of it often.

Raven’s capacity for life, happiness, and success, is immeasurable. If you have never looked into her eyes, words can not express how enchanting they are. Her hair is beautiful and looks absolutely amazing when the sun hits it just right. Raven is full of compassion, humor, and has a ridiculously contagious smile. Overall, there is no measure that can capture Raven’s beauty, talent, purpose, life force, possibility, or strength.

I just wanted to thank you Raven for these last 6 months that I have gotten to know you. It has been an amazing ride. It is great to hear your voice, or see a text message when I am in Venezuela or some other crazy place. I love the fact that you understand I live a crazy life right now, and I will be counting the days until our paths cross again.

7. Thanks you so much for the wonderful review. I just couldn't stop smiling while I read it. It's been a wonderful experience knowing you. I'm surprise to find how relaxed I am when I'm with you. I can't wait to experience more new and exciting things with you.

8. Thanks again to every that has contributed a review about me. I'm looking forward to seeing more writen about me. Love you guys. Muah!!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. That was one hell of a review !

10. Only because I'm one hell of a woman!

11. LOL ! Duly noted that I have been so advised

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Dontforget to check this review of me out as well

13. Tahnk you Mike. I hope that you'll be making a review of me soon as well.

14. You don't have to had partied with me to write a review. You can describe your first impression of me or you can describe my personality.if we have ever hung out at the ranches.

PM or to email me at: [email protected] to learn about my specials for everyone that writes a review of me.

15. One of my current specials is if you write a review of me I'll give you an additional 50% time added to your party experience. So if you have partied with me please write your review here in this thread.

16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

LUV YOUR SIGNATURE PIC BEAUTIFUL!

17. Thanks Caressa Kisses.

18. HI everyone I'm back visiting the ranches on a full time basis now. Can it wait hear from you!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

19. Yes the rumors are true! Mr60% is back with another stellar review for all of my fans. This time the unlucky victim errrr lucky woman was the beautiful Ms. Raven Lee. Now before I begin for those of you who don't know me I'll let you in on a little secret. I love black women! I mean love black women lol. I love them so much that I make joltnjoey drive me to the ranches in blizzards. Every year for the St Patty’s party there seems to be a freak snow storm. Every freaking year! If you don’t believe just read some of joltnjoey’s reviews-yes a shameless plug for my good friend lol. I wanted to do the first part of this review a year ago but honestly I was just too lazy. So this review is going to be one for March 2013 and one for March 2014.
    So here we go:

I originally met her at the St Patty's party in 2012. I was actually with the wonderful Malika Elizabeth but had to take a call so when I came back in the crowd was so thick where Malika was at so I just chilled by the bar and Ms. Raven Lee came up to me and we started talking. Now I had no inclination to party with her that night because I was smitten with Ms. Malika, but there was just something about Raven that I really dug. Maybe it was those eyes, maybe those great lips, or maybe just the fact she was cool as hell. I don't know what it was exactly but I kept her in the back of my mind.

Fast forward to St Patty's party 2013. I pull in with the ever popular joltnjoey, who's like Norm from Cheers, not knowing what to expect because no one was there whom I really knew other than Raven. But heck, I hadn't see her in a year and knew there was no way she was going to remember me or the quick conversation we had. Now my ego told me, "of course she will remember you! You're awesome!" Unfortunately, she had no clue lol. Oh well. Anyways, joltnjoey got there the night before the party and scoped out the black talent for me. So he's letting me know who was there and what they looked like when out came Raven from the back and I'll never forget what he said lol. He tells me, "Dude we have a winner! You're gonna love Raven! She's a thoroughbred lol." No offense to any of the other sistas but he was right!

I get there for the party and she's nowhere in sight. So I hit the bar and grabbed a beer. About 15 minutes later this gorgeous woman comes out from the kitchen. So being the ever horny man I start checking her out. This woman was fine as hell and I was very interested in her. When she turned around and saw her it turned out it was Raven Lee! In the year since I first met her she really toned up. Not to say she was chubby or thick cuz she wasn't. She was hot as hell and I had zero problem with her body, but she looked amazing! Let me say that again, she looked AMAZING! So she comes over to me and I immediately get a little nervous because she looks so hot. Now when I get nervous I talk and talk. The poor thing had to listen to my dumb ass for like an hour. But she was cool as ever. Luckily it just so happened to be karaoke night so I was able to get some of my nerves out. If you guys have never heard me and joltnjoey sing it is truly a treat for all the senses! Whether we are belting out Fuck tha police or Journey’s Don’t Stop Believin’. So we decided to sing Gin & Juice. Let’s just say we sucked big time! Luckily for us in comes Raven to save the day and get us right back on track! This woman might just be the coolest chick ever!

After our debacle Raven and I meandered back to the bar and we began drinking and just chilling. Then possibly the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen happened. Raven walks up to the microphone and begins singing the song, Strokin’ by the great Clarence Carter. For those of you who have no idea who or what that song is about Google it! If you combine quite possibly the hottest woman on the planet with that hot ass song and that equals a white boy with no chance walking out of the ranch with all his money! While I sat there mesmerized by watching Raven during karaoke, in my mind I wanted to immediately pick her up throw her over my shoulder and go ravage her in her room. I don’t know about all of you but nothing ever works out like I plan in my mind. Let’s just say I didn’t pick her up and go ravage her. I decided to let her finish, besides I could just see me doing that and when I go to walk down the hall I would probably hit her head on the stripper poll or on the walls as I turned the corner to her room thus knocking her unconscious. Actually that probably would be the best thing. She wouldn’t have to experience my naked body and negotiations would go rather smooth and cheap lol.

Anyways, shortly after her song I couldn’t wait anymore and went to her room for a party. Negations went smoothly and I’m just gonna say the party was incredible. As you can tell I have no problem with words but she turned me into a man speaking in what only could be described as speaking in tongues! Hell, I might’ve even made up a new language. Boys and girls she is the most amazing woman! I just wish I had one of those magical money trees in my back yard to extend the party all night. Unfortunately I don’t have one of those trees! I mean she does this amazing thing with her tongue . . . well maybe I should just keep that to myself lol. So I’ll just leave the rest to your imagination. I’ll be writing the 2014 review shortly. Sorry it’s so long but Raven Lee is such an incredible woman!

20. Finally!! The wait for this review has been interminable! It was like the 20 year wait between return of the Jedi and the phantom menace...strangley that too was an incredible letdown.

Just kidding my friend... The word epic springs to mind. Can't wait to see the bidding war over the movie rights

21. I know how much you are all waiting breathlessly for the 2014 review of Raven Lee. So here you go my minions:
    Now in all fairness, I have petitioned the Surgeon General of the United States to place a warning sticker on the incredibly beautiful and sexy Raven Lee. It’s going to say, “Warning highly addictive if you touch her!”

So it’s been a full year since I had laid eyes on this wonderful woman. So me and joltnjoey made our way to the St Patty’s party for the 4th straight year and for the first time ever NO SNOW!!!!! We couldn’t believe it! So naturally we figured the world was going to end. We were just hoping that we would make it to the ranches before it did end. Luckily we did or this would be a very short review.

Anyways, joltnjoey was so excited to get to the Love Ranch that we showed up 4 hours before the party. About an hour later this gorgeous black woman walks in and sure enough it’s Raven! The first thing I noticed about her was her amazing lips! God they are so amazing lol. Also, she might be even sexier in her normal everyday clothes boys and girls. So she comes up to me and gives me a kiss and tells me she needed to go get ready for the party. Personally, she looked great to me but alas, I was forced to wait.

Now fast forward to the party. 7 o’clock comes and the party starts and unfortunately no Raven. 8 o’clock comes and goes and nothing! It’s about 8:45 and she finally comes out in this amazing dress that really showed off those beautiful curves. She sees me and gives me that beautiful smile. Naturally being the smart ass that I am I immediately tell her that I’ve already found another woman to occupy my time and money since I had to wait so long. Being the funny gal she is she informs me that she wasn't late in fact, she was early. She told me earlier that she would see me at 9ish. Now in all fairness to me, how the hell am I supposed to remember that? I'm a male for goodness sakes! When beautiful women are around how am I supposed to remember silly things like time? Oh well, better late than never, right? Now I can’t stress just how freaking amazing she looked. WOW!

We hit the bar and started our long and very eventful evening. I was a little nervous at first because I just didn’t know if we still had the chemistry from the year before. It was definitely still there! One touch from this vixen and I was done. Where the hell was the Surgeon General’s warning for me? I was done! We went back to her room for the first of three parties that night. The negotiations were a breeze. I mean how hard is it to negotiate when you are drooling the whole time and can’t speak coherently? As far as the party or as I call it the Raven experience, because that’s exactly what it was, an experience, it was amazing! To this day I twitch repeatedly because I’m feening for this incredible woman.

What is the moral to this story you might be asking? Is it like the great lyrics from Bel Biv Devoe’s song Poison and never trust a big butt and smile? No. Although not bad advice in general. It’s if you’re brave enough to try the Raven Lee experience god bless you cuz it’s a life changer. Nay, it’s a religious experience right up there with the Virgin Mary’s face on a tortilla. This woman is amazing boys and girls. I can’t wait until our paths cross again. Shit I’m starting to twitch again. I better go.

22. Loving the reviews :p [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. Thank you so much for the stellar review Mr60%! I always have such a good time with you we totally get each others punch lines and made each other laugh for hours. You have definitely left a long lasting impression on me as well. I can't wait until we meet again. xoxo

24. Ladies and gentlemen, check out my reviews. Also If you have partied with me, feel free to any reviews you have of me here. Thank you!

25. Just because this lady is so incredible here's a bump!

26. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Awesome girl!!!

27. Thanks luv. Can't wait to see you on my next trip!!!!

28. Thanks Ava. I can hardly wait until the time when we have a naughty 2 girl review of us rocking some lucky girls world! MUAH! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. One of my current specials is if you write a review of me I'll give you an additional 50% time added to your next party experience with me. So if you have already partied with me please write your review here in this thread. Then email me at [email protected] so you may receive credit for your posting. I hope to hear from you soon.

30. Nothing pleases me than when I have totally satisfied my clients. I that I gave someone one of the best times that they have had. I never stop a party until you are completely satisfied sometimes even twice. I love to suck cock let me show you what these guys are raving about me for.

31. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

32. Thanks Willow! I'm waiting on one about a 2 girl party involving you and I. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. Bumping just because my review is awesome and makes me laugh!

34. Thanks again to all of you that have partied with me! You are the best. Show me your appreciation by writing a few kind word here!

35. This was a review sent to me via my loveranch.net email. This person is not a forum member and wished to remain anonymous. I appreciate his kind words and hope this helps some of you select a quality and enjoyable experience with me the next time you visit the Love Ranch north

To: [email protected]
    Date: 07/20/2014 09:37 PM
    Subject: BayAreaGuy's June 23rd Date with Raven Lee

Dear Raven,

I like to tell you how much I've enjoyed every minute with you on our GFE & BDSM party for over 3 hours. We've enjoyed & teased each other on first hour of GFE party. Then you had turned yourself into amazing Dominatrix for the rest of our party. Thank you very much for wearing two different outfits. You are full of surprises that I did not expect to see on our BDSM party. Wow!!!! Thank you very much for our wonderful time on our party.

Clients/Customers, if you are considering about 2 or 3 hours of GFE & BDSM party, you may try to ask Raven Lee about it. You'll love her!!!!

Thank you very much,
    BayAreaGuy.