Your place or mine

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CecilyRose, Sep 25, 2019.

1. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

Wouldn’t you like to skip the small talk, drinks at the bar, potential rejection, having to worry about anything and just slip into a fantasy world with me. “Your place or mine?” Is all you have to decide- we can stay here in the luxury of my private bunny ranch room, or slip off to anywhere in Nevada. The more time we spend together the more fun we can have, no matter where we are, all that matters is you’ll have my full attention and all my sexual energy directed at you and focused on our mutual pleasures. Book today and milk the anticipation of a night you’ll never forget. Www.cecilyrose.net or email [email protected] for a quick and personal response.
    Xoxo

2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)

3. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

It'll have to be your place. My garburator is plugged and I ran out of Cheezies. Do you have any beer?

4. @CecilyRose is so freaking naturally beautiful, an evening with her, either in or out, yes sexual innuendo implied, would be mind-blowing! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

Sweet and funny, sending kisses!!

Jessie Summers likes this.