REVIEW Wonderfull Miss Blue

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ShyGuy, Mar 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. So, where to start. I honestly don't think that there is anything that I can type that will do justice to the experience I had late one night at the Sage.

My journey had started wanting to fulfil a fantasy that had been long in the making, but was simply not possible in my world. I was in the Las Vegas area and started looking at the lovely ladies at LRS and the ACH (and other ranches in the area) to see if it was at all possible to fulfil this specific fantasy. Out of curiosity, I started looking at the other ranches outside of the Vegas area, and as soon as I saw Dahlia's bio on the Sages website, I knew I had to speak to her. I sent her a PM introducing myself, and somewhat cryptically, described the fantasy that I was looking to have fulfilled. Her reply was not cryptic at all, it was: "That could for sure be arranged love, to be very blunt just to make sure I'm understanding exactly what your wanting is to be able to......"

I was hooked, but I was still 6 hours from Mound House and on a VERY tight schedule. To keep this from dragging on too long, I ended up being able to do NOTHING BUT book the whirlwind flight from Vegas up to Reno and back again within a 6-hour period. Nothing at all against the other lovely ladies in the Vegas area, but I knew that nothing was going to compare with Dahlia and the immediate connection I felt for her. The Sage offered me their full hospitability, picking me up from the airport, and taking me back again at the crack of stoopid. Pretty sure I ended up being awake for 38 some odd hours that day.

As it turned out, I didn't leave enough time to plan my original fantasy that I discussed with Dahlia, but we were able to come up with alternate plans that did come somewhat close given the short time frame. At this point in my long winded story, I have to offer my apologies again to another wonderful person at Sage. She knows who she is because I did have the opportunity to talk to her in person and offer her an explanation and apology, and she was very professional about the whole thing (pretty sure she was disappointed however, but did a good job of not showing that to me), and I am truly sorry, and I hope that you can understand why we couldn't connect.

But back to Dahlia. Throughout our time together, she was amazing. Simply f**king amazing. She took the connection I thought had been building, and took it to a whole new level. She understood the situation I was in without me having to say it (thank you for that) and was incredibly understanding and didn't pressure me at all into something that would have tainted my memories of her and our night together. However, for the record, you simply had to ask, and I would have melted like a Hershey bar on black pavement at high noon on a Nevada summer day.

The way she made me feel, and the experience we had together was amazing. She is an incredibly beautiful woman, both inside and out (okay, bad pun inserted here, or was that the pun?) and I encourage everyone to at least chat with her, get to know her and see if there is similar chemistry, as I'm sure there will be. You will NOT be disappointed.

Given the chance (and I am already trying to figure out how to make that chance a reality), I would plan for the original party (O.M.g. Dahlia, now that I've met you in person, it would be even more awesome!), and have an opportunity to take her on an extended outdate for multiple days, so that I could be greedy as hell, wine and dine her and know that none of you out there reading this would be able to......lol.

2. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

DahliaBlue I can promise you, you will never forget my me

Awe lovie you just melted my heart! I loved every minute we had together! And I'm so grateful you allowed me to be a part of your fantasy! I can't wait until we hang out again love, even if it is just in my room again
    XOXO

3. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

WHAT A WONDERFUL REVIEW, SHYGUY! DAHLIA IS A SWEETHEART AND BEAUTIFUL. SO GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TIME!

4. Somehow, someway, I WILL find a way [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DahliaBlue likes this.
  5. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Always good to see a happy customer! Well-written!

DahliaBlue likes this.
  6. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

Awe you all are way to kind to me XOXO

7. Awesome review, ShyGuy! You two definitely had some chemistry going! :)

DahliaBlue likes this.
  8. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

I will have to introduce you to my ShyGuy!
    He's super amazing!

9. ShyGuy blushes, but giggles in happiness :p:D:cool:

10. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

Your too cute lovie!
    XOXO
    :D:cool::rolleyes::oops:o_O

11. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Cool review, I hope you get to do your original fantasy, cause I want to read about it!

DahliaBlue likes this.
  12. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

Awe that's super kind of you love!