PIC THREAD WHO WANTS MY HOMEMADE CHICKEN ADOBO WITH MUNG BEAN NOODLES WITH ASIAN VEGGIES

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Mar 26, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I made my famous homemade chicken adobo with mung bean noodles, snow peas, bok choy, carrots, purple cabbage and asian broccolini.

IMG_7925.jpg

2. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Me,me, me. I do I do I do!!!

I love all of your cooking Miss @cumishaamado just wish I was there in your kitchen and your warm embraces at the Kit Kat.

too bad I am so far away. I’m doing a mission trip in Barbados with our church fellowship group.

I hope to see you and @origlegman some time this year. But…. It all depends on my health.

Luvya
    Joe

origlegman likes this.
  3. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I miss eating your chicken adobo.. it’s soo good!
    You fellas should book cumisha and have her cook you this very yummy meal.. it’s soo delicious!! ;)

joe carbols likes this.
  4. That looks absolutely delicious @cumishaamado!

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Midwest Gent for the compliment. I hope to cook it for you someday!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Midwest Gent likes this.
  6. sooooooo goooooood. yum yum yum

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! I miss cooking for you and I miss you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'm happy you like my cooking @LinaGoodlove!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts, compliments and I miss cooking with you!!! You are always in my prayers and I hope to see you later this year!!! Luvya, Cumisha[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

11. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach!

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!! I love cooking!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

I want some. I have been craving for your adobo and lumpia’s.

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and I'll let you know when I make them again!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]