When is time to "take a hint"?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jax, Apr 5, 2019.

1. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

So here is my dilemma ladies and gents...Let me preface this by saying that I had corresponded with this lady several times previously and she had asked me to answer some questions, which I did. I wrote a PM responding to the young lady's questions and then waited for a reply. Now I know that the ladies receive a ton of emails each day and it's no big thing to wait a couple of weeks to get a reply, but it's been over six weeks and nothing, nada, zip. I know she is at the ranches full time, and so I'm asking, is it time to admit I've been blown off? I refuse to keep sending PM's to her, as I don't want to be one of "those" guys, but I need some advice. Is it time to cut my losses? What do you think?

Sharky, DesertRose and AsiaFoxxx like this.
  2. I can't speak for anyone else here, but I'm terrible at responding in a timely manner or at all sometimes. Hell I'm infamous for it at work and among friends.

Sometimes people are busy, sometimes people forget. I can say with utmost confidence that I've never flat out ghosted someone because I'm not interested though.

If you're still interested in this person I'd say send a short message asking them how they're doing or tie it in with a previous conversation you guys had. If there is still no response after that, then I'd go ahead and cut ties.

3. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

The ladies do get a lot of email and PMs from a lot of guys who never show up and never wind up partying with them. At a certain point they may decide to stop responding to you--especially if they have never met you in real life or if you are not known to be someone who parties. There are some guys who seem to want a permanent pen pal and waste a lot of the ladies time. And those guys make it harder for real potential clients because they eat up the ladies' time and make them more reticent about getting into long email exchanges with real future clients.

Also, if the lady is off for a few weeks she probably doesn't have access to her house email and when she gets back she probably has a load of new emails or private messages to respond to. She also probably prioritizes responding to emails of regular clients or people who have seen her in the past. She may have so many emails or gotten behind on them so that yours have fallen through the cracks. If you want to party with her

4. JessieStone
    Chat with Me

JessieStone Always catering and loving

I cant speck for any other ladies. But it's TRUE we get so busy in here. With emails and if we leave tour emails dont get answer tell get back.

I try and answer everyones but sometimes it takes me a min. I like to read first then sit back and think before I answer. So sometimes things get away from me as well. But yes reach out to us.

Love always Your Miss *Jessie Stone*
    [email protected]

DesertRose, ChloeCakes and Kmoe2244 like this.
  5. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply and your perspective. It's not like I'm horribly offended, I just don't want to waste the young lady's time (or mine for that matter) if she would rather I just move on.

6. Vixen
    Chat with Me

Vixen Well-Known Member

7. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

I live halfway across the country,so making it out to the ranches is obviously difficult for me. But,what gets me a bit angry and frustrated is that(with some of the ladies in the past),once they find out I won't be coming out to the ranch or that I live too far away(Although I do wanna make it out there someday),then they stop talking to me altogether. Honestly,it kinda hurts. I know that's why you ladies are there and you want clients,but it's not cool to just be friends and chat with someone online? So,if I don't make it out there I'm not worth their time? :(

ChloeCakes and harleylane like this.
  8. I completely understand where you're coming from, but you have to remember what website you're on. This isn't just a forum for people with a common hobby to connect. To most of these ladies, time is money. When you keep messaging back and forth with no intent to come see her, then atleast respect her time with maybe a gift or a tip. They will start to get the feeling that you are rude or inconsiderate about her very busy schedule and will save her spare time to talk with someone who appreciates her time a little bit more. I'm not saying send loads of money in tips or gifts because you should save that to plan a trip and have an amazing time with the girl of your choosing! But If you're serious about connecting with her, let her know you care and appreciate the time she gives you. For instance, I get behind on messages.. I get OVER 500 emails every single day, I get hundreds of Private DMs, tweets, snapchats thread posts and more every single day. It's hard to decide where to spend most of my time. I have many clients, repeat clients and potential clients not quite ready to commit to an appointment, they really care about connecting with me, they send me an email because that's what's most important. I've only had 4 clients come from the message boards. I've had many who message me on a daily basis with no real content to their messages... just "hey..... hey..... hey..." almost every day and every time I've tried to connect with them on another level they don't. Ladies miss out on clients because they don't respond fast enough and maybe that's why they quit taking the time to be friendly with clients they feel like may not be grateful for their time when they already have so little... Just somethings to think about. This isn't true for all ladies or how busy they are or how they may feel. But as a lady who is there all the time connecting to these ladies personally, we feel like our time is taken advantage of, and that hurts even more... Hope it may help you understand a little more! If not, I'm sorry to have wasted your time

9. Something to think about, have you told her you have a date in mind? Some of us have a hard time getting on the boards. The internet at Bunny Ranch is absolutely terrible, it NEVER works. So if that's the house then that may be some of the issue! Try emailing her instead. Almost ALL of the ladies have smart phones with unlimited data and so our emails come straight to our phones! Some ladies are much more busy than you realize and we get behind! I get OVER 500 emails every single day, I get hundreds of Private DMs, tweets, snapchats thread posts and more every single day. It's hard to decide where to spend most of my time and the message boards is just not easy to access with crappy internet. The internet at my house is even terrible. I have Charter and pay 150 a month for the fastest speed and it still sucks... welcome to Nevada.... :( I would definitely try an email before moving on to another lady! Hope this helps!

10. I definitely am, like I said earlier, I get over 500 emails a day then social media messages and outreaches. On top of the fact that I am a full time softball coach and have for fur babies at home that keep me crazy busy. My two great danes and I hike every day! It is definitely hard to catch up on it all. Especially when you're really bad at social media in the first place!

ChloeCakes likes this.
  11. This is very true Eddie and thank you for the post. 9 out of 10 contacts here on the message boards aren't serious for me which really does hurt the serious inquiries! Thanks for the information on the post, as a lady, I say very accurate!

Jessie Summers likes this.
  12. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

I understand completely,Harley. I apologize. I didn't mean to come off sounding selfish or anything. I'll admit that sometimes I do forget what board I'm on,and alot of times I am just looking for a female friend to chat with and someone to get to know. All the girls I've chatted with over the years have been so nice,sweet and personable. I think that sometimes I confuse this with a dating site or a facebook. I have the upmost respect for you and all the ladies here,and I'm sorry for wasting anyone's time.

MaryLynn and RemyMartin like this.
  13. Send her a reminder email asking if she's going to reply. If you don't hear from her in a couple weeks she's blowing you off and this poor business on her part to leave you wondering. Just my 2 cents.

thunderstorm likes this.
  14. No, it's not just you.

I've had the same experience four times.

Harley has some seriously valid points, and I'm absolutely sure that somewhere in her mess of over 500 emails per day - not to mention the Twitter/
    Instagram/Snapchat and the House Board DMs, she's missed connection(s) with potential clients.

Having said all of THAT though....
    It's been over six weeks?
    Yep. Time to blow her off - she's just not interested.

15. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

500 emails a day?!? That's one full inbox!:) Like I said, I'm not offended or anything, I just don't want to waste the lady's time (or mine) if she isn't interested. I definitely don't want to be contributing to her inbox issues by emailing her to find out why she's not emailing me!:confused: I did mention an approximate time of a visit to her, but maybe I should just wait to email her until it's just a few weeks away, so she knows I'm for real. At any rate, thanks for the insight, and good luck with all those emails and PM's, Miss Harley.
    '

16. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

You could try giving the house a call, to pass on the message (with a date and time you'd like to see her, and your email) for her to contact you.

DesertRose and harleylane like this.
  17. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

6 weeks is a long time even if the lady is busy. I would try sending her an email those sometimes get a faster response. If you email and don't hear anything for a few weeks I would pick another lady. Also at least having a ballpark idea of when you might make a trip is a great idea. Find out where she likes to eat or some of her hobbies (Send her a gift card) or call in an appointment and put a small deposit down (shows her you are serious about coming to see her)

harleylane likes this.
  18. You have no reason to apologize. I didn't think you were selfish at all! I was just giving you some different things to think about. It may help you connect easier with somethings in mind.

19. It makes it so difficult when there's so much span mixed in. I have my spam filter turned off because some clients emails end up there when it's on and the ranch server settings reset every couple months. So I have to sort through 50 "website building recruitment emails" probably each day but I read through them all just to make sure. I dont miss anything. Then you get the blank emails, the heys, the ones who are probably 14 year old kids trying to see if it's real and then those who are probably stings or have no intention of answering back. Makes it tough for serious clients and it's really unfortunate. I feel horrible because I find myself falling through the cracks. Especially with my health the last few months kept me distracted. I am almost 2 months post op and am still trying to recover from the foggy forgetfulness of anesthesia... it doesn't make it okay but it does happen even with the kindest of us.

20. You don't have to wait until i few weeks away! I have appointments alreays booked for 18 months out. I just am still trying to catch up from my recent surgery. I definitely don't want you to think I'm not sure if you're serious. I think every email is until they just don't respond which happens to everyone everywhere i think. I am almost completely caught up on emails thank goodness. I don't have a personal assistant like many ladies so i have to catch up all on my own. But I'd rather do it myself anyday ♡ please email again if you already have something in mind, I'd love for you to feel connected to me ♡

Kmoe2244 likes this.
  21. I agree with Remy ♡ she is always right ♡

22. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

@jax, at this point, you should probably turn your attention towards another lady or ladies. Even if you finally do contact her and get a response, it might be very uncomfortable for her to think of a valid and reasonable excuse as to why she didn't respond before. "Cut your losses" and don't put her in that uncomfortable position, it's better for both of you.

Old Nick, ChloeCakes and thunderstorm like this.
  23. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Most of the ladies are amazing but the reality is this is still their job, and some are so busy that they only have time to converse with those that are going to see them and party with them.

I myself have been 1/2 way across the country most of my years coming to the ranch. I don't want to waste anyone's time so i try to keep any communication to when i'm within a month or two of a visit. And if I'm strongly considering a party. Then their communication a lot of time will determine who I party with. When i'll be gone for an extended time i try to keep my distance unless the lady insists in staying in touch.

I will say at least you are up front about not coming out. But far too many want to message every day and are never honest about this and a lot of ladies time is wasted. A lot are even worse because they BS about coming out and never do. I know i personally would not like it if several hours at my job were not payed for. So I say don't be offended. Some girls stopping communication isn't personal. Just out of necessity sometimes.

Now to the original post, I wouldn't give up just yet. The lady may just not know you're serious due to all the BS emails they get. It could take introducing yourself in person. While they may miss out if you need to make other plans. But maybe you could work things out for your next visit. Or you can leave a spot open and see how she reacts once you arrive.

Good luck to you. Make sure you come to the ranches regardless. Ton of amazing ladies to take great care of you!!! That I can guarantee!!!

ChloeCakes and harleylane like this.
  24. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

Tried your advice Harley. Sent an email and got no reply...and she encourages people to email her on livestream!! Message received. Moving on...:(

thunderstorm and isurfer like this.
  25. I understand your frustration and I’m sorry to hear that your messages have been going neglected, all I can really say about the situation is if you send me a mars sage I’ll be sure to respond!

Old Nick and harleylane like this.
  26. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

It's not fair to the ladies to write them if you are not planning to come to the ranch. As mentioned, this is their job and they get flooded with emails and private messages that they get paid no money to answer and only do so with the hopes that the person they are responding to will show up and party with them. Many of them spend hours a day on this.

Also as mentioned, it's probably a good idea to wait until you have a date in mind that you are coming.

If you are really interested in a real life penpal using the regular mail, there is always https://www.femaleprisonpals.com/ . There are similar websites, but this one tells you a little bit about each lady. It has a few pictures of them, and has them answering 20 questions about themselves. A surprising number of them listed their favorite movie as Natural Born Killers. It also tells you what they are serving time for. These women would love to hear from you and have plenty of time on their hands.

Of course if you are going to correspond with a lady like this I would suggest that you get a PO Box to use as your return address because you might not want them or their friends coming to visit you after they got out.

A fair number seem to be in for things like meth distribution, which isn't my thing--even though I did enjoy the TV series Breaking Bad.

Unfortunately there is no way to search the ladies by offence, because if I were picking a female prison penpal I would want someone who was in for bank robbery.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    MaryLynn, ChloeCakes and harleylane like this.
  27. That's really terrible. I'm sorry honey..

28. This is truly fascinating to me! Had no idea it would give you that much information!

ChloeCakes likes this.
  29. She clearly doesn't deserve the connection :/

30. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

Well put Harley! It really does go both ways. Thanks for sharing that perspective.

harleylane likes this.
  31. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

LOL! Also very well put. That’s funny hahaha

harleylane likes this.
  32. Yep.
    Time to pull the plug on her
    She (apparently) doesn't care.....neither should you

33. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

But look at all the great girls responding here. I think you have plenty of awesome options when you're able to come out. :D

MaryLynn, DesertRose and harleylane like this.
  34. Jax,
    As an alternative....you could show up - when you know she's working - with $1000.00 scotch-taped to your forehead
    Watch how much attention she pays to you then

35. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

First of "Nice guy" (obviously an attempt at sarcasm) I did give the lady a time I would be out there, (although not a specific day as I haven't gotten it cleared from my work yet). Secondly, the board is supposed to be a positive space...in other words if you don't have something nice to say, at least choose another thread. I've seen the board go down this path before and it gets ugly fast. Notice I never "outted" the lady in question because I don't know her reasons (and probably never will) but that would be no reason to sour other potential clients who might be interested in her. After all, this is her livelihood, as you so astutely pointed out not a "pen pal" service (prison or otherwise).