About Me Whats your Fetish?

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by MaeLove, Oct 16, 2021.

1. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

MaeLove Booking now thru July 5th let's plan our date!

There's a place where they list fetishes and I have copied my list here. I love finding new ones and learning how to treat my lover the way that gets them off the best.

What would yours look like? I wanna see it!

what's on this list that excited you? Message me and we can plan a party around your fetishes. Im a good little switch and I love to please.

Into: " you've been a bad girl, across my lap now ", "but daddy" is not a valid argument, "what are you gonna do, spank me?", a hand on the throat (receiving), a soft dom/domme (receiving), after care (receiving), aftercare cuddles, an orgasm so good it makes you cry (everything to do with it), anal sex (receiving), ass play (receiving), ass worship (receiving), bare bottom spanking (receiving), begging (giving), being treated like a beautiful princess but fucked like a dirty little whore, bi girls who actually like girls (everything to do with it), blindfolds, body worship (receiving), breast bondage (receiving), breast spanking (everything to do with it), breast worship (everything to do with it), caressing (receiving), choke fucking (receiving), collar and lead/leash (wearing), corsets (wearing), cream pie (receiving), cuckholding (everything to do with it), cunnilingus (everything to do with it), dirty talk (everything to do with it), double penetration (receiving), eating ass (receiving), eating pussy (everything to do with it), erotic photography, findomme play (giving), fishnets (wearing), flirting (everything to do with it), foot massage (receiving), foot worship (receiving), foreign language (everything to do with it), foursomes (everything to do with it), goth (everything to do with it), hot oil massages (everything to do with it), kissing (everything to do with it), kneeling (giving), lesbian domination, lingerie (wearing), making her cum so hard she can't see straight, massages (everything to do with it), mistresses with strap-ons (everything to do with it), mutual respect, trust and communication. (everything to do with it), pay pigs (everything to do with it), photography (everything to do with it), pin-ups (everything to do with it), pleasure over pain (everything to do with it), polyamory (everything to do with it), pro sub (everything to do with it), role play (everything to do with it), rough sex (everything to do with it), seduce my mind and you can have my body (everything to do with it), sensation play (receiving), sensory deprivation (receiving), sharing, sloppy seconds, soft sensual domination play (everything to do with it), spanking (receiving), spreader bars (wearing), swinging (everything to do with it), talking dirty (everything to do with it), teasing (giving), threesomes (everything to do with it), tit slapping (everything to do with it), voyeurism (everything to do with it), voyuerism (watching)

Make an appointment
    [email protected]
    (775) 246 - LOVE ext. 0

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
  2. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

MaeLove likes this.
  3. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I don't want to say it, but I love it when you hurt me!

MaeLove likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome post!!! Book your party with @MaeLove today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MaeLove likes this.
  5. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

I have lots of fun ways to do that!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @MaeLove for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MaeLove likes this.
  7. If you're really willing to do all that then I know I will make you my choice for the winter trip. Just a few more weeks to decide! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

MaeLove likes this.
  8. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

Oh yes!I definitely enjoy exploring fetishes! Can't wait!

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  9. AmberBeauty
    Chat with Me

AmberBeauty Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great experience with @MaeLove

MaeLove likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your Fetish Party with @MaeLove today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. mistresses with strap-ons (everything To do with it). I’m to sure why I find myself thinking about this as much as I do, sometimes almost distracting. The thought of watching a lady with a big smile on her face as I lay on my back day to be taken. I’ve also found myself with a new found interest in pantyhose. The way they feel finds me wearing them sometimes under my clothes when I go out and at home.

lingerieluvrm and MaeLove like this.
  12. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

OK so You're pretty much down for everything, literally everything.

Good to know

MaeLove likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your "Fetish Party" with @MaeLove today!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

Yes I have a wide range of likes. Some things I won't feel comfortable with unless I really build some trust with my partner but generally I will give al.kst anything a chance.

Leoliass75 likes this.
  15. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

I need to get a new strap I let my ex gf have mine lol

I love lingerie and pantyhose! I used to own a lingerie shop in fact.

lingerieluvrm and Leoliass75 like this.
  16. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I’m not really sure if I have any fetishes. I never really got the chance to explore, even when I was married. My ex wife was never at all adventurous when it came to sex. I did once attend a BDSM class earlier in life and what I learned is that I’m vanilla as hell.

lover5 likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Hurry and book a "Fetish Party" with @MaeLove before she leaves!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

It’s Thirsty Thursday! Cum have a Drink of Us…………………

19. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

A lingerie shop? Now there's a new level of fantasy!

MaeLove likes this.
  20. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

Oh yes I am definitely a lingerie lover!

Leoliass75 likes this.
  21. Giving: anal sex, ass play, anal fingering, eating ass, eating pussy, creampie, creampie cleanup, impregnation fantasy, cuckold/hotwife, spanking, caning, knife play, dirty anal, rimming

receiving: pegging/strap on, cum swapping, golden showers, brown showers, bondage, spitting, spanking, threesomes, queening

MaeLove likes this.
  22. AstridAllure
    Chat with Me

AstridAllure Your most favorite BBW ❤️

Oh my goodness @MaeLove you have such an incredible repertoire under your belt! Book her today! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

MaeLove likes this.
  23. What a fun list! How do you feel about showers? Any and or all?

Fetplayer

MaeLove likes this.
  24. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

This sounds like a conversation to plan a party with

FetPlayer likes this.
  25. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

that makes 2 of us! What are you favorite pieces?

MaeLove likes this.
  26. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

I love lace and sheer flowy pieces a lot

Leoliass75 likes this.
  27. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lace feels so nice and looks so good