WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FETISHES & KINKS?

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Nov 19, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @JuniperJones for sharing your thoughts and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @KikiLover for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

Feet and toes can be so fun to show off! Come see her!

4. Receiving golden showers
    Giving rimming and oral
    Receiving pegging and prostate massage

5. I've always wanted to have a woman strap me to her bed, bind my hands with her stockings and have her way with me ... at least until I'm able to free my hands, undo the straps and exact some naughty retribution!

KikiLover likes this.
  6. I have this fantasy of two girls peeing in me at once.

KikiLover likes this.
  7. I really like have may balls fondled, licked and sucked on!

8. Butts
    The more buttplay the better, her butt.

9. I have an absolutely ginormous f****** 35-year repressed foot worship obsession plus go ahead and add on some combination bondage and domination slave and mistress and send them foot worship fantasies I'm such a hardcore finishes that I'm pretty close to borderline but not passed as far as needing feet to be able to get off no I can still f*** you while you have socks on but I'm not going to be as enthusiastic

10. Can you tell you the truth I just got on here trying to find my way around and get a feel for things before I went ahead and made an appointment and bought travel arrangements and just reading a couple different forum posts with you on them I have a feeling that I need to bring $30,000 and just give up and pick you right now the way things are looking from your comments you're obviously a very f****** cool chick open-minded and sweet

KikiLover likes this.
  11. Yes but come on beautiful and mysterious Fox details do you like being the binder or do you like being the bound,? And if you switch then which one is your preference your favorite and last but not least what is your shoe size if you don't mind me asking every other girl who recognizes my name and sees me commented comment and can go ahead and just assume I'm going to ask them that too....
    I will

12. And I'm new here but I did enough reading around that I knew my instincts on good matters proved to be true and I am trying to behave myself while I'm here if anybody sees me acting up or doing anything that is undesirable for the ladies please feel free to correct me same with the ladies!

please don't ever let me get away with one or a couple and then tell me later that you have been wanting to talk to me about this for a long time (but never did!)
    that's the one that gets me embarrassed and angry thanks everybody have a good day

13. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Hey hun if you need more info on how to work the message board, I can help you out. :)

Pizza Man and Zachluvsfeet36918 like this.
  14. Thanx Kiki lover! I think I'm okay for now I just kind of going to concentrate I'm not saying anything stupid around here violating the guidelines of decorum in a way that gets me kicked out of here on my ass and prevents me from achieving my ultimate objective.
    Which is picking the right companion for the night I'm going to spend the living s*** out of my money on as well as in spite of the fact that I've seen all the rules about not talking about negotiations my other my other goal is to at least try to get a feel for what a night could cost me so I know where to start I mean I could come down here at $10,000 thinking I'm good well at Bill time the person just shakes their head with a grin saying it's a lot higher than that buddy.
    I realize nobody's going to let me get into a credit situation where I could have the inability to pay later but I sure as hell don't want to come down there with what I think is a good chunk of money and then not have enough for a entire night of fun that I end up wanting to have because I can assure you I won't be bringing any extra money other than maybe 10% of the total for an emergency which is not gambling this trip will be about the Bunny ranch or whatever house I go to in that alone I'm not saying I won't throw a dollar into a one-arm bandit while I'm waiting for an airplane home but this trip is only about the houses & the goddesses!
    So if you see me screwing up please feel free, no feel Encouraged to grab me by the scruff of the neck and reign me in

KikiLover likes this.
  15. A

I have a feeling I'll be coming back to you in under 24 hours asking you for help because you offered thank you

16. I'm very sorry I didn't unintentionally misled you allow me to be clear right now I don't have 10K it was my example number on how I could be mistaken on how the prices were and I'm sorry about that
    So unless we're going to take another two and a half 3 months? I probably won't be coming down 10K

I can promise you then I'm not f****** around when I say; but I WOULDNT come down with less than 2,500 -5,000
    DEDICATED TO THIS
    Not my entire trip it's coming out of it too
    Ive planned on doing this for almost 20 years I'm going to do it right you are definitely under heavy consideration your a finalist in fact you already have an inside go with me because I already feel like I'm going to come to you with for help no matter what since you already offered it and I'm feeling vulnerable on the site not just because I'm exposed has nothing to do with that I'm a smart person but I'm not a relationship badass or anything..... in fact you probably be the 13th time I've had sex
    Only my 2nd girl for life. I'm 41

my 1st girlfriends games/tests to see how I'd react senior year mid football season
    to what was obviously an intentional false alarm pregnancy when she told me "Oh yes.....
    I'm USUALLY Late on my periods ANYWAY.... A she tells me 1 Week later!
    Trying to make me pretty gun shy around women especially after seeing all the divorce I saw in the 90s my mom and dad were the only people that didn't get one

which leaves you with nothing so that being said hope you don't think I'm a piece of s*** I wasn't trying to mislead you or any of the other girls

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Zachluvsfeet36918 for liking my post!!! I hope to have a "Foot Fetish Party with you in the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your long DCK's @joe carbols!!! They are magical!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @wrb55rosco for sharing your kinks and fetishes and I hope to do a "Fetish/Kink Party and "Gun Range Out Date" in the near future!!! We would have a blast!!! Let me fulfill your "Fantasies and Desires"!!! I missed chatting with you and I'm happy we are reopened again!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

wrb55rosco likes this.
  20. I love doing double fetish’s party with cumisha book her now at Kit Kat

21. That would be chastity and tease and denial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22. Mine is Role-playing and Objectification.

23. Definitely in a shower, pool or hot tub hahaha... Maybe on a boat in an ocean or a lake too? I like the beach and being wet :)

lover5 and Aviato like this.
  24. I HAVE A BIG BOOBS FETISH They turn me on

25. mmmm I have a serious ass fetish
    facesitting
    ass worship
    sensation play - I LOVE touch
    feeling the sharp edge of a knife or claws
    also have fantasies of being over powered primal style
    erotic wrestling is also fun
    thuddy and light stingy floggers also feel nice
    ooo wax play when done right is also nice and warm and feels nice
    and I when in some serious subbie space I go into pet/cat mode at times
    rope is fun too... although I haven't tried suspension yet...

26. I have a designerwear fetish. That is for sure.:cool:

27. @cumishaamado Fetish Parties are legendary! Book your fantasy fetish party TODAY!

28. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Ooh this is a cool thread! Love all the good ideas I have to try some of them ;)

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love to experience those with you with many memorable experiences to cherish[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @wrb55rosco for sharing you thoughts and wishing you a "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. I am really into voyeurism! @FreyaNovia and I have talked about having a party where one of us sits in the chair and watches the whole time... I think that would be so hot!!

FreyaNovia likes this.
  34. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

dragonhart Well-Known Member

Lady wearing lingreie with leggings n knee high boots. For me light use of flogger. I have a few others.