What happens if...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arthur Dent, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Arthur Dent
    Chat with Me

Arthur Dent Well-Known Member

What if you have made an appointment with a lady at one of the ranches but for some reason things don't work out. Do you just go your separate ways?

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Yes with just an appointment if you have a deposit it can be used for another lady. But I would tip the First Lady for her time

Curtis H. and Arthur Dent like this.
  3. gilmore270
    Chat with Me

gilmore270 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately sometimes life gets in the way of your best laid plans. It the reason for it not working out is your thing then probably best to tip the first lady for her time spent getting to know what you are wanting. Now I have not heard of this happening in a very long time but sometimes it the lady and she has something to take care of. I can't say for sure but, I can speak from experience and ask her to handle her situation and let me know when you are ready. Usually that will be remembered and she either add time to your party ( witch is what is normal) or she will make it extremely special for you.. but always tip the ladies even the bartender and others..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Chief and Old Nick like this.
  4. Life does happen sometimes, and not-fun stuff always takes priority over fun stuff. You can always try and reschedule your appointment for a more convenient time that works for everyone :)

Curtis H. and Arthur Dent like this.
  5. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

"Things don't work out" can mean different things. If the lady isn't available, you can go your separate ways. Some ladies leave the brothels with little notice and some are gone for good or it can be weeks, months, or even years before they return. If a lady has an illness or infection that can be spread to others, she might not be able to party until she is over her sickness and not contagious anymore. If negotiations fail, you should look for another lady. Most common reason for negotiation failures is because the price was too high for the type of party that you wanted, taking into consideration the activities you wanted and the amount of time. Another reason for possible negotiation failure is because after meeting the lady and talking to her, the chemistry or vibe wasn't there to keep you interested. Meeting a lady in person and talking to her, reading her body language and getting a feel for her personality can be a big turn on as well as a turn off. The lady or yourself can decline a party for any reason, even with an appointment. It's your money. I know many clients that take time off of work for a vacation (competing with other co-workers for available time), purchase airline tickets in advance along with making lodging arrangements, and can't take the extra time off to reschedule an appointment if it is for a later date. If that is the case, then the client should probably look for a different lady so that his vacation isn't totally ruined. Maybe have a backup plan B or plan C lady in mind, just in case.

6. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Spoken like a gentlemen!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

7. Checks out. Thanks iSurfer. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Curtis H. likes this.
  8. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

On the rare occasion that it doesn’t work out between an appointment and myself, I always help him find another lady he’s interested in and offer him the option to transfer his deposit to his party with her. Sometimes they will leave that deposit as a tip for me for the time spent (email/planning, etc.), though!

ROADRUNNER J and Curtis H. like this.
  9. Agreed! Excellent points from all sides :)

10. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]