WHAT DOES KYLIE MOON DO ON HER DAYS OFF?

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by KylieMoon, Aug 3, 2023.

1. KylieMoon
    Chat with Me

KylieMoon Your exotic cuban girl fantasy

53ED77A4-7143-4958-BAD6-D2E1511F3E01.jpeg IMG_1969.jpeg IMG_1968.jpeg IMG_1962.jpeg IMG_1961.jpeg IMG_1958.jpeg IMG_1024.jpeg IMG_1067.jpeg IMG_1056.jpeg IMG_1053.jpeg As many of you know, I have been working very hard these past few days, weeks, months. I recently took a few days off and returned back to the bunny ranch August 10th!
    I did, however, want to share some things I have been up to… through all the support from all of you, I was able to purchase my dream car! I’ve been spending a lot of time with my little sister, going back to school shopping for her, going the the fair! And just embracing quality sibling time! <3 and a silly picture of my puppy sleeping in the car all
    Cuddled up haha
    Trying new foods and exploring a bit!
    Here are some pictures I have been taking through the days that I have had off that I would love to share with you! :p:p:p[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif];);)

2. CONGRATULATIONS Big little business lady!!!! Good for you! I love your car!! Pink seats? THAT is SO awesome!!! Congratulations sweetie! I love your care, your style, your pup and everything u do!

Have fun and see you soon!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

That is awesome! Great to see your getting some self care and spending time with your sister! Thank you for sharing your vacation time with us [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KylieMoon likes this.
  4. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Love the new car. nicely well achieved. Miss your face my friend.

KylieMoon likes this.
  5. KylieMoon
    Chat with Me

KylieMoon Your exotic cuban girl fantasy

:p
    Thank you friend!!! I miss youuu

destinistarr and grizzly like this.
  6. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

You are very welcome friend. I miss you too. Guys book with my hot friend @KylieMoon you will enjoy every minute with her.

KylieMoon likes this.
  7. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I love this! The puppy is so cute