What did you eat today?

Discussion in 'Games' started by AlexaWu, Apr 13, 2020.

1. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

How do you make your hot and sour soup?

tahoebigbear and joe carbols like this.
  2. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Busy day of eating!

Breakfast: coffee, 3 bananas, a poached egg, raisin toast
    Snack: Pack of dried mangoes, carrot cupcake
    Lunch: Fried rice, sauteed veggies
    Snack: Hashbrowns and a veggie pattie
    Dinner: Soup, homemade spring rolls
    Dessert: Banana, black sesame dessert - yum

joe carbols likes this.
  3. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Breakfast: Coffee, hashbrowns and 3 eggs
    Snack: chocolate bar
    Lunch: Rice and veggies
    Snack: Smoothie
    Dinner: Mexican enchiladas

joe carbols and origlegman like this.
  4. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Interesting @AlexaWu , of all the Chines food I enjoyed within PRC the only dish that tastes the same here in the USA and PRC is Hot and Sour soup. FYI, there is NO General Tso Chicken, No Hong Kong Chicken even Zha Jiang Mian is completely different within at least 3 regions within PRC.

AlexaWu likes this.
  5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Where do you put all those delightful calories. I know you walk your dogs, but I would love to have Adorable @AlexaWu metabolism. I hope the eggs were fresh brown eggs like I get from my neighbor. They are sooooo orange in color they make great breakfasts using fresh free range brown eggs I eat two a day for the past 15 years and my blood numbers are perfect. No Cholesterol or Triglycerides issues with this old fart!!!

AlexaWu likes this.
  6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi Amazing @AlexaWu, I make my own egg rolls, lumpias, and even summer rolls (wraps), and spring rolls but tonight it was just something simple

No Breakfast.
    Lunch: Broiled fish and Ramon noodles
    Dinner: Nice Fresh lettuce salad. Dinner 050120B.jpg Dinner 050120A.jpg Whole wheat pasta, fresh homemade sauce and tiny meatballs
    Desert: Bowl of strawberries with sweet whipped cream (Home made)

AlexaWu likes this.
  7. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Looks delicious! Our friend @origlegman also enjoys lumpias! I love spring rolls and made it twice this week. Hope we get to roll some together soon! What do you wrap in yours?

joe carbols likes this.
  8. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

You are making me blush. Yes, brown cage free eggs. The yolks were magnificent! Hopefully one day I'll be able to raise chickens. Already have some chicken coop ideas, ready to build! Glad your Cholesterol and Triglycerides are good.

joe carbols likes this.
  9. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hey there Chez @AlexaWu my spring rolls are vegetarian, my egg rolls are based on chicken, beef or pork with tons of veggies, my summer rolls are shrimp based with cabbage, cucumber, celery, carrots and bok choy. Plus I make a light peanut satay to dip them in.

AlexaWu likes this.
  10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]For breakfast, blueberry pancakes with maple syrup, sausages, orange juice and lots of strong coffee. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

joe carbols and AlexaWu like this.
  11. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

They sound delicious @joe carbols and thank you for sharing the photos. :cool:

joe carbols likes this.
  12. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Which coffee do you brew? My body needs a stronger kick since the body is used to the caffeine from my coffee :eek::p
    Blueberry pancakes, look who is a tease! Did I tell you I had a big hankering for them recently? Maybe because you mentioned it and I haven't been able to make them yet.

13. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Ahem @origlegman ;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Ahem, I like stronger coffees and I lean towards the stronger Italian brews. ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

15. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Drinking my morning coffee and thinking of you AlexaWu cause this blueberry creme cheese scone is sweet just like you[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

AlexaWu likes this.
  16. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Aw, that's sweet and now I want some scones!

joe carbols likes this.
  17. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Ahem, what brand, what variety? DETAILS or photos please ;):) @origlegman

joe carbols likes this.
  18. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

C63375AF-82E0-4AFC-B404-EA5DB0079CC8.jpeg
    Hi There Chez Wu, aka Adorable @AlexaWu, I am being lazy. Last night I enjoyed left over cauliflower soup with bacon

Today I enjoyed
    No Breakfast
    Lunch was smoked turkey and a green salad (had to use up some left overs)
    Dinner is a Wild Rice Soup.
    Desert was strawberries and cream

I hope you have a wonderful day of meals. I am still amazed on how much you can eat. I wish I could keep up with you but I just don't have that metabolism any more.

Last edited: May 7, 2020
    AlexaWu likes this.
  19. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Breakfast Oatmeal , Blueberry crème cheese scones and coffee.

AlexaWu likes this.
  20. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Oooo Chez Wu! Whipping up a storm in the kitchen. I did just finish wrapping 2 gallon sized Ziploc bags worth of wontons!
    Cauliflower soup sounds delicious. Thanks for giving me the idea - have a head of it in the fridge just waiting to be used.
    Another great pick - wild rice soup!
    I've had to start working out.. my pants were getting to tight. Will get back to the original weight in a month! Will need to cut back on the sweets. So sad, so sad but good for the body!

joe carbols likes this.
  21. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you Attractive @AlexaWu for liking my post on the wild rice soup. It was yummy

AlexaWu likes this.
  22. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hey Guys and Gals it looks like Sagebrush is the ranch of chefs. It seems more ladies cook for their friends and guest than any other ranches. I can’t wait to enjoy some fresh home made wontons.

It’s solid proof that Adorable @AlexaWu is so much more than just another pretty face with a beautiful figure and a wonderful personality. Alexa is The TOTAL package!!

We need to have a cook off!!!

AlexaWu likes this.
  23. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Good Morning @AlexaWu
    Today I had breakfast
    Boneless Chicken sandwich with two slices of bacon and a slice of Amish Swiss Cheese.

A mug of raspberry breakfast tea with a teaspoon of fresh home made raspberry preserves to sweeten and strengthen the flavor of the tea

AlexaWu likes this.
  24. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Never thought to add jam or preserve to tea to intensify the flavor, will have to try this sometime!

joe carbols likes this.
  25. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Very kind words from my friend @joe carbols thank you.Yes to a cookoff. I want to try your dishes!

joe carbols likes this.
  26. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

It’s just like adding Honey my sweet @AlexaWu start small it can make the tea super sweet and very raspberry flavor! But it’s great on a day skiing or cold days like today in North East Ohio !!

AlexaWu likes this.
  27. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

It’s just like adding Honey my sweet @AlexaWu start small it can make the tea super sweet and very raspberry flavor! But it’s great on a day skiing or cold days like today in North East Ohio !!

28. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi Chez @AlexaWu I hope you had a breakfast as sweet as mine

breakfast today

Blue Berry Pancakes with whipped cream
    A small bowl of fresh pineapple chunks
    A mug of blueberry tea with honey 1FE7CC1E-F991-436E-B033-E89536F42C52.jpeg 941A9C69-44CE-4434-9EC9-8F0AE397A996.jpeg

origlegman, Hiker dude and AlexaWu like this.
  29. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Looks delicious! You're quite the chef Mr. Joe!
    I had a leftover burrito and a brownie for breakfast o_O Then went on a nice long walk to help digest.

joe carbols likes this.
  30. Breakfast: coffee, avocado toast, fruit
    Lunch: soft pretzel, fruit, jello
    Dinner: Teriyaki veggie rice bowl, nan bread. Then I will ruin a good healthy day of eating by consuming mass quantities for dessert! What can I say..

31. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Will kindly ask you to share what you're having for dessert [smilie=hot over you.gif] Had a virgin pina colada just now.

joe carbols and Hiker dude like this.
  32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Just like Joe Carbols, blueberry pancakes with true maple syrup, breakfast sausages, orange juice and lots of Italian roast coffee. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

AlexaWu and joe carbols like this.
  33. I would gladly share my dessert with you, hehe

AlexaWu likes this.
  34. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi Chez @AlexaWu. Today’s meals included

lunch. Pizza with my oldest son and his fiancé

dinner: Korean Beef Bowl. Yummy

Attached Files:

AlexaWu likes this.
  35. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Lite breakfast today fresh blueberry creme cheese muffin / bun and coffee so good from the Hafi Adai bakery

AlexaWu likes this.