PIC THREAD What Are You....

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by destinistarr, Nov 26, 2019.

1. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

First of I would like to start by saying, “HAPPY THANKSGIVING.”
    We have couple of days left until Thanksgiving.
    It’s that year again of the holiday seasons. And 2019 is almost over. We are now going to be headed towards 2020!!

I would like to know,
    “What Are You Thankful For?”
    How was your 2019?

What are your new plans for 2020?
    Are you ready for the new year?

destinistarr12.jpg destinistarr27.jpg IMG_3028.jpg IMG_3637.png IMG_3702.jpg IMG_3654.jpg IMG_3655.jpg IMG_3639.jpg IMG_3576.jpg IMG_3577.jpg IMG_3455.jpg IMG_3356.jpg IMG_3303.jpg IMG_3300.jpg IMG_3299.jpg IMG_3234.jpg IMG_3115.jpg IMG_3122.jpg IMG_2909.jpg IMG_2858.jpg IMG_2446.jpg IMG_2427.jpg IMG_1290.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

I'm thankful for having a job, a home, and a great family. My 2019 was great Destini. I had a great time at all 4 ranches this year. I had 21 great parties this year. I had a great summer. I won a lot of money betting on soccer which allowed me to go to the ranches. Plans for 2020 is to visit the ranches in June, August, September and November. I also want to save up money and buy a home by next year. I am ready for the new year Destini.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
    destinistarr likes this.
  3. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I am thankful for Destini Starr. I was able to take one vacation this year and I had a great time visiting the brothels.

destinistarr likes this.
  4. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

That is so great, I’m so happy for you hun. I am also glad you had fun at the ranches. I love your plans for 2020!!!! I hope you get your Dream Home. I hope to see you in 2020 as well.

5. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Awwww you made my Tuesday night honey!! I am thankful for all the awesome support and the job I work at. I am thankful for you being thankful towards me. Lol
    I hope to see you soon!!! Hugs n kisses

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  6. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Great post love! You look amazing :)

destinistarr likes this.
  7. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Thank you @JuniperJones for commenting on my post.

8. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I'm surely thankful for you ladies! You ladies have kept me in balance when times weren't exactly great, whether it was 35+ years ago in the military, or even in my recent history :)

2019 - You've met me a few times, and know I'm a pretty much a straight up dude. This year wasn't good......shortly before the start of the year I lost one parent, and now on the verge of the other. Took in a disabled family member, and it's been a challenge to say the least, but hopefully the sun will shine tomorrow ;)

Looking forward to 2020 - Getting back to my old self :cool: getting refocused on my wellbeing, and having some actual fun without a million things on my mind o_O My goal as far as coming out to Nevada is 3 times in 2020 (Spring, Summer, and Fall) for over a week each. I only got out a couple of times this year for short durations. Fumble needs some lovin' and I can wait for the Spring!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I'm thankful that I survived my "Heart Attack" and I have my family and staff and sisterhood of the ranches for support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]