What a Thrill to Bang Bang Bling Bling - Randy Ryder

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

I had met Randy on previous ranch visits but didn't know her well. I was not even sure she would remember me (luckily she did). I had always thought she was beautiful, but she is even more so now. Her hair is darker than when I knew her previously and it really sets off her gorgeous blue eyes. Oh those eyes. They are what really hooked me.

Randy has more curves than an entire Major League Baseball pitching staff and looks equally sexy walking away from you as she does walking toward you. She has an ass that will make you drool and want to grab it and pull her toward you. She also made me think of lyrics from Bob Seger's song Night Moves (you know how smitten a guy who grew up in metro Detroit is when he starts quoting Bob Seger whose music I grew up to).

She was a black-haired beauty with big dark eyes (Randy's are blue which is even better)
    And points all her own sitting way up high
    Way up firm and high

I was able to spend some time getting reacquainted with Randy (Bling Bling Bunny) and discovered that she is very sweet, very hot, and has this very endearing way of flirting that caused a stirring in my heart as well as my pants. I knew I wanted so badly to party with her and we agreed that would happen.

Randy and I ended up scheduling our party for the morning of my last day at the ranch. While all parties during a visit are special, I think the last party is extra special because it is going to be the one that will stay with you for a long time and will be the one that you can't (and don't want to) get out of your head until the next time you visit the ranch. I am so glad that that memory for me will be of sweet and sexy Bling Bling Bunny, Randy.

We met in the parlor before our party and the sexual tension was palpable for me. I just couldn't help looking at this gorgeous girl and those sexy sexy curves and those mesmerizing blue eyes and knowing that shortly I would have the extreme pleasure of sharing intimate time with her.

We talked a little before going in to see the hooker booker and I got a bottle of water while Randy had a pineapple juice. She is very health conscious and I need hydration because I was advised that Randy was going to be an extreme workout for me in the best possible way.

We went to Randy's room and the negotiation was a breeze. Booked our party and headed back to Randy's room.

She immediately put me at ease. I took a shower and then joined Randy on her bed. We chatted about what I like to do in a party and then my slice of heaven experience began.

It was both physically intense, yet also sweet and tender. I know those sound like contradictory terms, but that is exactly what it was.

Afterwords while I basked in the afterglow of what I had just experienced, we cuddled and spoke while I looked in those oh so wonderful beautiful baby blues.

I then went to my room and finished packing my bags and proceeded to the parlor to meet up with Randy, Stacy and Harley to take a few pictures, say my goodbyes and get my last hugs before heading out.

I am a very emotional guy and get choked up and misty eyed. They all were so sweet and calmed me down as I was leaving.

Those were and are the images and feeling that will stay in my head and in my heart until I return.

Thank you so much, Randy for being such a big part of those sweet sweet memories.

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review Dave!!! Randy's parties are always unforgettable!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

tahoebigbear and Spartan Fan like this.
  3. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Glad you made it back, Dave :)

4. zahn
    Chat with Me

zahn Active Member

Sounds like a great time Dave....She is a great girl....you deserve the best......

torontoral and John N Ga like this.
  5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Your reviews and comments about the Incredible Laci Ann made her my first bunny. So Thank You for that! Maybe some of mine about Randy helped you see her so I could return the favor. There is nothing like partying with Randy before you leave. I'm glad you got your own Randy send off she is the Best!

Spartan Fan and John N Ga like this.
  6. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

I am happy to hear that I was able to help you in deciding to make Laci Ann your first bunny and want to thank you for your wonderful reviews of Randy which helped me decide to party with her. We are a real community here on the message board and helping each other with reviews of our parties is a big plus in being a member of the message board.

John N Ga likes this.
  7. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Wonderful Review for Randy! Thanks for sharing!

8. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I'm ready for round two! How about you? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Aww thanks John!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. randyryder
    Chat with Me

I was happy that he made it back to the BR!

11. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Aww thanks Zahn! You deserve the best also!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

I am absolutely ready for round two!

Dave