Vintage Hollywood Party!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by AutumnVerlot, Mar 24, 2024.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks again @SailorB for liking my post and I hope to see you at our parties someday!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.
  2. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

You’re welcome and I agree they sound fun will try to go to one.

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @SailorB and you will be treated like a "King" with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.
  4. This sounds like a great idea and so sexy i wish there were pictures

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @pigtacoman for sharing your thoughts. Here are a few pictures & videos of our "Vintage Party" and April Birthdays were celebrated too. I was the "Featured Birthday for April":

IMG_1689.jpg IMG_1690.jpg IMG_1756.jpg IMG_1774.jpg

Last edited: Apr 22, 2024
    GiselleSantana likes this.
  6. Hi Autumn!! I was just thinking in the shower A MAd Men’s theme would be fun lol

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. Your welcome!!! The parties with mr Hof look like they were a ball!!

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @GiselleSantana for sharing your thoughts and Dennis Hof's parties are always a blast with wonderful memories to cherish!!! RIP Dennis Hof[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

11. You’re so welcome!! Cummisha!!! Thanks for being so welcoming here on my first tour!!

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @GiselleSantana for sharing your kind words and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and I'm here for you if you need any advice too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. I appreciate you!! Thank you so much sexy!!!

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @GiselleSantana for sharing your kind thoughts and compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]