RANCH SPECIAL VERSION #1 - RELAX & DISTRESS - SUMMER RETREAT WITH SOPHIA SUN & CUMISHA AMADO

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jul 30, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Plan your Summer Retreat with @SophiaSun and @cumishaamado.

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_8564.jpg

We can "Custom" your "Summer Retreat":

Here are some Out Date ideas to experience with different "Options":
    (Book 3 Hours and Receive Another 3 Hours for "FREE with meals included or Book an "Overnight" receive the morning for "FREE" or Book 2 Days and receive the 3rd Day for "FREE")[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Virginia City Events

[​IMG]

QUIRKY, CRAZY, CULTURAL AND FUN – OUR 2019 SPECIAL EVENTS ARE HERE!

[​IMG]

Quirky, Crazy, Cultural and Fun – Our 2019 Special Events are Here!

By RAD Strategies
    Posted February 7, 2019
    In Our Tales

Around here we are known for two things: our mining history and quirky, off-the-wall events. In 2019, those two things are joined together with our annual special events lineup.

We aim for our events to not only be fun and entertaining but also tied into our historical roots here on the Comstock. This September marks the 60thanniversary of the International Camel & Ostrich Races, an event which began as a bet between the Territorial Enterprise and the San Francisco Chronicle but honored the history of camels being used on the Comstock to help pull ore out of the ground. The 30thannual World Championship Outhouse Races take place in October and are an ode to a fateful day when outdoor toilets were outlawed in Virginia City and angry residents took to the streets with their commodes in protest.

Hot August Nights Kickoff Rally, Aug. 2-3, 2019
    Step back in time to revel in the sights and sounds of yesteryear. The region’s most prominent classic car gathering, Hot August Nights, kicks off in Virginia City. The town comes alive with rumbling engines and nostalgic tunes to kick off the event’s 33rdyear. Walk the historic streets to see an array of cars and enjoy free, daily entertainment. This event is free. Get details here.

Virginia City Rodeo & Fiesta Del Charro, Aug. 24-25, 2019
    Don your cowboy boots and hats for a rodeo event including a long-horn cattle drive down C Street, a mutton busting tournament and a Hispanic rodeo, Fiesta del Charro. The rodeo is produced by renowned promoter Cotton Rosser and the Flying U Rodeo. Get up close and personal with bull riders, wild broncs, escaramuzas, dancing horses, kids’ mutton busting and all the sights, sounds and smells of a Hispanic rodeo. Details and tickets available here.

Civil War Days, Aug. 31 – Sept. 1, 2019
    Experience history this Labor Day weekend as the Great Civil War Reenactors bring epic battles to Virginia City. Hundreds of reenactors battle out great scenes on the Virginia & Truckee Railroad and even right in the middle of C Street as part of the Labor Day Parade. Dress in your finest Victorian garb and join the ladies for High Tea, or take a ride on an evening champagne train and see a battle from your seat. Get tickets here.

60thannual International Camel & Ostrich Races, Sept. 6-8, 2019
    Camels, ostriches and even zebras descend on Virginia City for the 60thannual International Camel & Ostrich Races. This hilarious annual tradition dates back to the 1950s, and features jockeys precariously perched on their beasts as they maneuver the track at high speeds, aiming for a win among the cheering audience in this historic mining town. For the first time this year, we’re announcing Hot Camel Nights a Friday evening race for a totally different experience. Get tickets here.

Street Vibrations Fall Rally, Sept. 27-28, 2019
    The Comstock starts rumbling when Virginia City hosts this raucous celebration of music, metal and motorcycles. Thousands of bikers cruise into this historic mining town for good food, live entertainment and plenty of fun. Find out more or register as a participant here.

30thannual World Championship Outhouse Races, Oct. 5-6, 2019
    This is one time and place where potty humor is accepted and encouraged! Back when outdoor plumbing was outlawed in Virginia City, angry residents took to the streets with their outhouses in protest, and a tradition was born. This hilarious event pits teams of costumed outhouse racers against each other in an all-out potty race pushing their home-made outhouses down C Street toward the toilet paper finish line. This is a free event. To participate, click here.

Hauntober on the Comstock, October 2019
    Virginia City is known for being one of the most haunted towns in all of the United States. Celebrate the supernatural and all things unexpected this October with an entire month of events including the outhouse races, ghost tours, safe trick-or-treating, a goblin parade, zombie run and a family fun Thomas the Train excursion. Read more.

Christmas on the Comstock, December 2019
    There’s no place like historic Virginia City for that warm and fuzzy, traditional Christmas vibe. This year the town is going all out, all month long. This Victorian-style holiday celebration features an official tree lighting, a new take on a holiday classic “The Comstock Christmas Carol” at Piper’s Opera House, a saloon crawl, a concert with David John and The Comstock Cowboys, our inaugural Christmas Bonanza shopping experience, the V&T Candy Cane Express and much more. Visitors should prepare for this to be their new favorite Comstock holiday tradition. Read more.

So, what are you waiting for? Plan your stay now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About | Resources | Media | Connect With Us

[​IMG]

Virginia City Tourism Commission
    86 South “C” Street • P.O. Box 920
    Virginia City, NV 89440

775-847-7500
    [email protected]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Copyright © 2018 Virginia City Tourism Commission. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Site by Antos Agency

[​IMG]
    VIRGINIA CITY PICKED BY AMERICANS AS “HIDDEN GEM”OUR TALES
    [​IMG]
    GIRLS OF ALL AGES GET THEIR DAY IN VIRGINIA CITYOUR TALES

Las Vegas Events

Secret Cove Nude Beach in Lake Tahoe

Chimney Beach Nude Beach in Lake Tahoe

MS Dixie Cruise (You can choose from 2 hours cruise or a Sunset Dinner with dancing Cruise)

M.S. Dixie II Sightseeing & Sunset Dinner Cruises
    [​IMG]

760 U.S. Hwy 50 , Zephyr Cove, NV 89448
    1-800-987-9852

The dinner cruise lasts approximately 3 hours.
    The sightseeing cruise lasts approximately 2 hours.
    The dinner cruise price also includes dinner.
    The sightseeing cruise has lunch available for purchase.
    Appropriate for All Ages
    Handicap Accessible
    Cameras are Permitted
    View Schedule
    Attractions
    [​IMG]

Upcoming Schedule:
    Jul
    Mon
    11:00 AM
    2:30 PM
    6:00 PM Jul
    Tue
    6:00 PM Jul
    Wed
    6:00 PM Aug
    Thu
    Fri
    Sat
    2:30 PM Aug
    Sun
    Mon
    Tue
    Wed
    Thu
    6:00 PM View Complete Schedule

[​IMG]
    M.S. Dixie II Sightseeing & Sunset Dinner Cruises
    Details
    Schedule
    Packages
    Description
    M.S. Dixie II Sightseeing & Sunset Dinner Cruises Photos (11)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Cruise the gorgeous waters of one of the most photographed places on earth, Emerald Bay, Lake Tahoe, while aboard the MS Dixie II. Choose from a daytime sightseeing cruise or an exhilirating dinner cruise on the Emerald Bay on the stunning M.S. Dixie II. Take pictures of the beautiful landscape with gorgeous mountains in the background and discover how Emerald Bay's granite surfaces were glacially carved, the history of the bay, and watch a video presentation during the day cruise.

The dinner cruise is the perfect evening beneath a gorgeous sea of stars. Enjoy a five-star meal while listening to the live music and hear the history of the boat and of Emerald Bay as you cruise along the water. One of the things you'll see on this adventure is Fanette Island, a 38 roomed mansion that was home to Lora Joesphine Knight.

[​IMG]

About the M.S. Dixie II

The award-winning cruises of M.S. Dixie II have been named 'Best Cruise in Nevada' by the Nevada Magazine. This 520-passenger ship is a favorite by locals and holds the crown as the largest cruising vessel in South Lake Tahoe.

About Emerald Bay

Peacefully resting in the southwest corner of Lake Tahoe is the beautiful Emerald Bay. A National Natural Landmark since 1969, the bay is just 12 miles from the city of Lake Tahoe and is a popular spot for tourists. Hike or walk the scenic lakeside trails up to Vikingsholm, Mrs. Lora Josephine Knight's Scandinavian mansion built in 1929, spend a day at the beach swimming, scuba diving and paddle boarding or simply admire the immense beauty of the clear waters, steep mountain tops and glacier-carved granite. Guests can also see the remains of Mrs. Knight's Tea House on Lake Tahoe's only island, Fannette Island.

**Due to construction near Cave Rock, guests should plan accordingly to ensure they reach their cruise on time.

M.S. Dixie II Sightseeing Cruise Through Lake Tahoe's Emerald Bay
    Available Now until 9/30/2019 View Detailed Schedule
    On this two-hour narrated boat cruise through Emerald Bay, you'll learn how the bay was formed and some of its fascinating history. Lunch and complete bar service are available for purchase.
    M.S. Dixie II Sunset Dinner Cruise Through Lake Tahoe's Emerald Bay
    Available Now until 9/30/2019 View Detailed Schedule
    Sail off into the sunset for a magical evening of dinner and dancing. You'll be served a three course meal. Your entree choices include Center-Cut Certified Angus Beef New York Steak, Seared Blackened Salmon, Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken Breast, or Spinach and Roasted Garlic Ravioli. Cocktails and wines are available for purchase.
    [​IMG]
    Select Date

Month: Day:

How many people?
    Adults: Children:

"A 10 out of 10 experience!"
    Sailing on the m.S. Dixie ii was the highlight of our vacation! The staff was great, outstanding food and some of the best scenery i have ever seen. A 10 out of 10 experience!
    Dana Ruggaber
    CA
    ✓ Verified Traveler

"made you feel right at home"
    It was very relaxing, and well worth every penny. It was one of the best dates with my husband i've ever been on. It would also be great for a family day trip. All the servers were friendly and made you feel right at home. I would def go again
    [​IMG]
    Tiffany Lynch
    Knights Landing , California
    ✓ Verified Traveler

"I recommend this cruise for couples and family dinner"
    This is our third time on this boat , 4 years ago we had our wedding reception on this boat and it was amazing! I recommend this cruise for couples and family dinner the staff is extremely friendly. Our waiter kevin was excellent this trip... I order tickets online and had no problems at will call great service. I will be back next year for our 5 year anniversary.
    Tip: Must have the rum runner drink delicious ????
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Jean Marc Lessard
    Mississauga, Ontario
    ✓ Verified Traveler

"high point of our trip"
    I expected this to be a very good event, but it became a high point of our trip. Not to take away from the beautiful beaches or the great sights but this cruise had everything. Lots of people but all moved on board quickly. We sat with a group of 4 and had great conversations. The food was very good, the wine inexpensive and the servers very attentive. The sights were spectacular and it was all rounded out with a dance band in a large lounge playing popular music.
    Tip: Don't be disappointed. To be sure you get on board buy your tickets in advance from vacations made easy.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Book Now!
    Date: Adults: Children:
    CHECK AVAILABILITY

[​IMG]

David Walley's Hot Spring in Genoa

BBQ Rib Cook-Off (Victorian Square - Sparks, NV - Aug. 28 - Sept. 2, 2019)

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  2. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

When are the VC ostrich races and camel races. That would be a great outdate with the Sexy @SophiaSun and compassionate @cumishaamado. I did the outhouse races last year and had a great time. But that is not until October

3. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Don't miss this great opportunity with this sexy girls @ Sophiasun @cumishaamado

Call at office 7757469975 press 0.

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Sept. 6-8, 2019 Virginia City Ostrich & Camel Races - Who want's to join us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for sharing your thoughts and support!!! Who wants to join us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  6. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

We have many bright ideas. who want to join us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much @cumishaamado for providing the dates for VC camel and ostrich races. I guess that is Labor Day weekend as well

8. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

@SophiaSun is so much fun in a solo encounter I can’t imagine what a two girl encounter with @cumishaamado would be like

9. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

joe carbols likes this.
  10. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_8564.jpg IMG_0844.jpg

joe carbols likes this.
  12. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

What a great party idea with 2 beautiful women!

joe carbols likes this.
  13. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

14. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

You are so correct @AjaMercury. A two girl encounter with @cumishaamado and @SophiaSun is a great encounter.

But.... I’m a dreamer so I’m now dreaming about three girl encounters that also includes you with Cumi and Sophia

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! You are amazing and I hope your dreams will cum true in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @Joe carols for your kind words and compliments!!! Imagine "Little Joe" between @SophiaSun and @cumishaamado!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  17. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

As long as I’m in your dreams dearest @cumishaamado my dreams will come true. You have never ever disappointed me EVER!!! You are just that good.

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! You will always be in my dreams and prayers too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  20. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Yes “little Joe” can easily imagine being between both sexy @SophiaSun and the compassionate @cumishaamado.

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

He would love it and will want more!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  22. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

That can only be possible if both sexy @SophiaSun and of course compassionate @cumishaamado want more. After all it is just “Little Joe”.

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for sharing your kind words and compliments!!! I'm sure "Little Joe" will be doing his "Happy Dance"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  24. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

That is all I can ask for compassionate @cumishaamado.

Dreams go on forever!

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Little Joe dances like Elaine from Seinfeld. Be careful of what you wish for dearest @cumishaamado

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and support!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for your kind words and I hope your dreams will cum true someday!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who want's to join us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] (All activities and meals will be paid!!!)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You will have a blast watching the Ostrich and Camel Races. It's so much fun!!! Who wants to experience this fabulous event with us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

Make an appointment with us soon.[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's us be your personal "Tour Guides" to all your needs!!! Summertime is the "Best Time" to experience a "Summertime Retreat" together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun with your kind words and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

You guys are so fun and sexy together !! book your two girl party with these beautiful ladies today!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]