Uber?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NY_Mike, Apr 1, 2022.

1. NY_Mike
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike Active Member

I'm just curious, do people take Ubers from Carson City to the Bunny Ranch or does Uber frown upon it? I've always drove, but I'm thinking I might like a few drinks while I'm there this time.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
    David J likes this.
  2. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Your paying for a ride it should be fine I'm sure it happens a lot.

David J likes this.
  3. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

One former brothel babe I used to know told me she drove for Uber when not on tour, and she took customers to the brothel she worked at. So, no, Uber does not care.

David J likes this.
  4. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

If you are going to a Hof property just ask for the free complimentary limo service. Just make sure you give a good tip. I’ve used this service several times a few long term visits and many one day flights in and out of Reno airport. It’s a fun ride.

IF you have a party set up your host just might join you at the airport. That makes the hour ride seem like just 5 minutes

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

If you are going to party at one of the ranches, you can call the ranch and have our Driver pick you up from the Reno Airport and bring you to your hotel. Then when your ready to come to the ranch, our Driver can pick you up from your hotel and bring you to the ranch. It's complimentary but "Tips" are appreciated.

joe carbols likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

When you schedule an appointment with a girl, we can have our Driver pick you up from the Reno Airport and bring you to your hotel then bring you to the ranch for your appointment but "Tips" are appreciated.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

wrb55rosco likes this.
  7. YES, please ask for the complimentary transportation or else you get upcharged for the 20% transportation commission that the outside drivers get from the price we negotiate even though they can't do anything to hustle the ride to get you here. Just weird old school medallion rigging. NV gaming style. Tka your advice and use our own lovely and discreet transportation.
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

David J, NY_Mike and wrb55rosco like this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

9. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

What I do with most of my clients that are coming from out of town is I set up the driver for them to go pick them up, like other ladies said this is a complimentary service. I love to handle that for my guests when they’ve booked me and put a deposit. It makes their trip less of a hassle waiting on Uber.

David J likes this.