About Me TOP 8 REASONS TO HAVE AN ORGASMIC CLIMAX WITH CUMISHA AMADO BY JOE CARBOLS

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jun 19, 2018.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @Delilah Rae for your support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bobbi Besos for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for your kind words and compliments!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe Well-Known Member

Cumisha is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KathrynWolfe for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You are awesome @KathrynWolfe!!! Thanks for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for your kind words @KathrynWolfe and compliments!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  12. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

It’s comments like this, that show everyone how wonderful you are...You support everyone in every way. Thank you for always being the best mentor.
    Hugs,
    Kathryn Wolfe

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments @KathrynWolfe!!! It's my pleasure being your "Big Sister" and helping you be successful at your goals!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols and KathrynWolfe like this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Not only is @cumishaamado a marvelous mentor but she has become a fantastic friend for me.

I hope @KathrynWolfe has also developed the same type of friendship that I and several other classy courtesans and many guest get to enjoy.

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KathrynWolfe for liking my post!!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. JenniferLynn
    Chat with Me

JenniferLynn Located at the Kit Kat Ranch

Great Review Cumisha!!

XOXO
    Jennifer Lynn

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliment!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JenniferLynn likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and my prayers are always with you. You have an "Angel" on your shoulders!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe and joe carbols like this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are awesome and I love our "Chemistry" together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  21. JenniferLynn
    Chat with Me

Thank you sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

XOXO
    Jennifer Lynn

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  22. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Thanks for the kind words compassionate @cumishaamado but I also have an Angel at 48 Kit Kat Drive as well

I’ll be needing those prayers next week

23. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @JenniferLynn and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JenniferLynn likes this.
  25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KathrynWolfe for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Delilah Rae for your kind words and support!!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

28. JenniferLynn
    Chat with Me

This is so awesome Cumisha!! You are the best

XOXO
    Jennifer Lynn

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! You are also a fantastic friend and my prayers are always with you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

My prayers are always with you @joe carbols and you have an "Angel" that's watching over you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ChristineFowler for your kind words, support and compliments!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @LayloniStroxxx for your kind words and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

She is naughty girl !![smilie=hot over you.gif]

35. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

Such a thoughtful review for an amazing lady!