REVIEW Top 8 reasons to have an Orgasmatic Climax with Cumisha Amado by Joe Carbols

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by joe carbols, Apr 4, 2018.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart" with a "Big Heart"!!! I can't wait to see you soon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again for an awesome review!!! I look forward to more awesome parties with you in the near future!!! I love our intense chemistry and compassion we have together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for giving me an awesome review!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and I can't wait for @BryceStevens October Tour Dates to experience more memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for an awesome review and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @thunderstorm for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

I am always honored to have known you, sexy Cumisha!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @thunderstorm for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BryceStevens for your kind words!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @thunderstorm for liking my review!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BryceStevens for your kind words an compliments!!! You are awesome and I can't wait until you return Mid-March!!! Wishing you a "Prosperous, Safe and Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for liking my review!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and wishing you a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't wait @joe carbols to have more orgasms with you in 2019!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words @BryceStevens!!! I can't wait for your to return Mid-March 2019!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for an awesome review!!! I love our parties together and have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for liking my post!!! Have a "Prosperous, Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @thunderstorm for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Love the details!! She is a wonderful lady just beautiful inside and out!!

BluCarter[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @BluCarter for your kind words and compliments!!! You are an awesome "Little Sis"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind thoughts and support!!! You will always be in my prayers and I will always cherish the special memories!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for giving me an awesome review!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! I can't wait to party and cook with you in the kitchen and in the bedroom again in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @joe carbols for giving me an awesome review and I will always cherish our "Special Relationship!!! You will always be in my prayers!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @joe carbols for giving me an awesome review and I look forward to partying with you in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and support!!! You will always be in my prayers and I'm happy we have the "Best" friendship!!! I missed you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @joe carbols for an awesome review and for the memorable experiences that I will always cherish!!! My prayers are always with you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]