About Me Time at the ranches

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AlexaHaze, Jul 28, 2021.

1. I started back at the love ranch in october 2019 at age 20 and turned 21 in the following February. In 2020 i had been at the ranch around 5 months. I had to shoot back home twice for some family issues. When I came back my second time it was a few weeks before covid hit. Then bam. 15 months off work.
    Even though posting all through the epidemic ive been a new bunny at the bunny ranch this time around since may 6. Crazy. Been working now altogether around 7 months combined time on the floor in the ranches even though staying active and posting all through the covid epidemic.
    So I guess im still a newbie. Lol.
    Looking forward to finally getting a year in possibly if we have no more pandemic hangups.
    You'd think while vaccinated they'd let masks slide for those who are. It seems crazy. I hope it curves and nothing gets shutdown again.
    Wishing the best for all fellow courtesans and clients.
    Lets meet and party

received_809774739628190.jpeg received_144757100987396.jpeg received_152344853485573.jpeg

jaxdrummer76, Kev, KikiLover and 6 others like this.
  2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

One thing is for sure the media LOVES to hype things up with all this mask talk and mentions of a "3rd vaccine." I could barely get thru the after effects of the 1st 2 shots. NEVER want to experience that again.

You have to be a "veteran" now because you are a Big Sister to newly arriving ladies. See you soon Hun!

AlexaHaze likes this.
  3. Maybe I am a veteran now lol. Crazy tho.
    And yes. I know a lot of people that had some hard adverse effects from the vaccines. For me it didn't do anything. I was fine after both shots. Im hoping this hype phase comes and goes fast and nevada can return to normal.

4. Hi Miss Alexa Haze, I was fine from both of my shots, even with my autism.

AlexaHaze likes this.
  5. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Alexa, thank you for posting pictures during the pandemic. It kept my spirits up. I hope you are having a lot of success!

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

AlexaHaze and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  6. That is good to hear hun . Cum visit sometime hun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  7. Thank you hun. Im happy I was able to . Was a hard time for everyone. <3

8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I’ve been at the brothels going on five years now, it doesn’t feel like it at all.. time goes by so fast when you’re having fun. Doesn’t it haha ;)

AlexaHaze and Built tough like this.
  9. Yes for sure. <3 [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]