The Time I Was "Waxed" by a Brazilian - Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

I have known Jade since 2011, but had never partied with her until my recent trip to the northern ranches during the week of the 4th of July. I have long said that if Jade had Ruby’s hair, she would look exactly like Jessica Rabbit, or at least what Jessica Rabbit wished she looked like. She has luscious curves, beautiful eyes, a butt that could, and probably does, stop traffic. She is very smart with a quick mind and a sharp, sometimes acerbic sense of humor that I love. She is sweet and has a keen business sense and will always be successful in whatever she does.

I didn’t know what to expect in our party, but I knew it would be good. Just how good I couldn’t in my wildest dreams have imagined! I have an extreme comfort level with Jade that is a result of having known her for a very long time. I have always kept in contact with her since meeting her by email, texts and an occasional phone call, even in the years when I had my hiatus from the ranches due to health problems. She was my one constant connection to the ranches. I trust her implicitly which led to our party including things that I might never have tried with anyone else. Our intimate time together, while confidential, was intense and satisfied all my desires with her. Even the ones I never knew I had until Jade introduced me to them. Jade is an amazing woman!

I saw Jade in the parlor at LRN several days before our party when I drove my good friend Grand Dad Gone Wild to LRN from where we were staying at MLBR for his party with Jade on July 2nd. She was even more beautiful than I had remembered. Seeing her only heightened my anticipation and desire to be with her. I was glad that our party wasn’t for several days. The waiting allowed me to work myself into a frenzy of longing, wanting and anticipating intimate time with this Goddess.

Moving forward to July 5th, my party with Jade Day! We met in the parlor, chatted some, proceeded to her room and chatted some more. The negotiation was a breeze. Jade was very generous with her time. We booked the party and the fun soon began. As good as I instinctively knew it would be, it was so far surpassed by the reality of what it turned out to be.

When I returned to the parlor with Jade, I had a severe case of “jelly” legs. I knew I would have my balls busted by Grand Dad, but I survived that treatment from him after my party with Jade’s good friend, Ruby. I decided to wear that situation as a badge of honor that said, “Yes, Jade just made me her bitch and I am damn proud of it!” After all, happiness can be a choice, and I was damn happy! I wanted to own it!

Don’t just take my word for it that you NEED to book a party with Jade the next time you visit the northern ranches. Read all the many Real Life Ranch Reports about other folks parties with the incomparable Jade Capri and decide for yourself. It’s that simple.

Dave (Spartan Fan)

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

:D[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Another great review Dave! I'm glad you finally had the chance to experience the Jade Effect. Jade is and will always remain a very Special Woman. I'm glad you were finally able to join her club of admires!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

John N Ga likes this.
  3. blackhawk
    Chat with Me

blackhawk Well-Known Member

Spartan Fan , Great review of the Beautiful Jade Capri . Awesome that Jade can be a Fantastic Lover and True Friend .
    I'm loving the "jelly legs " with you and GDGW ! :)

4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Another great review of this equisite lady!! Glad you finally got to experience what many of us have known for many years!!
    [smilie=happy.gif];);):cool::D

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I was beginning to wander when I would have the pleasure to spend time with you...alone.
    I probably will never color my hair red, but I might be found wearing a red haired wig :)
    You know that when I read "acerbic sense of humor" I had to google to see what that meant?
    So, can I have that sense of humor without trying to hurt someone? or sharp humor?
    I can see my self being acerbic if I am upset and a person keep poking me. I won't raise my voice though.

I do like how you think of me. That does help me project and believe in my self... yes, I need sometimes a push or a supporting word to make me keep moving.
    I think us, as I think of our friend GDGW, we are friends and been for a long time before mixing friendship with pleasure, but I must say that I do like that mix, a lot! lol

You are very open and I enjoy that aspect of you. We can't think time with other people will be the same and I never see that or look for that. I do like the new, that different that each date brings to the table on my end.

That day I saw you guys the first time when you both arrived I was a bit nervous, I almost fell walking toward you guys lol

You were so great and fun in our date. haha You make me laugh with what you say and it's so you! Thank you so much for your patience and for keep me in you thoughts when planning a trip here.
    With so much you work, I kindly suggest a relax time off you know where hehe

I have few that I really trust, and you and our friend are one or two of them. ;)

[​IMG]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I know! He has some great reviews out there and it's a pleasure to be among that lucky ladies.
    You are special too Origlegman :)

John N Ga likes this.