The Most Epic Neapolitan Experience Ever!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SonnyJosephson+3, Apr 5, 2013.

1. I had the most fantastic opportunity to enjoy a foursome with Jade, Josie Viper, and Smoking Amber. Obviously since my favorite is Vanilla Jade was all expected and then some!!!! She is a very attention to detail oriented and will satisfy your EVERY need. And one of the most fantastic bodies I have ever laid eyes on. That beautiful backside is worth the admission alone ;) We should all thank her momma! I cannot wait to see her again! Oh and it will be soon. Then there is Josie! Oh my god that girls is so sexy hot! This strawberry was beyond delicious and drove me to heights that I didn't think possible! I too cannot wait to see Josie again but next time on a more personal level. ; And speaking of more personal time together, the sinful chocolate Ms. Amber. I definitely need more one on one time with those gorgeous long legs and beautiful sultry eyes! But as I said it couldn't have been planned any better! These ladies gave me the greatest memory of my life! And cannot wait to do it again. ;)

CaseyCross likes this.
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Thank you for signing up Sonny. I will be back to respond the review [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

Edited - It was fantastic spending time with you and the ladies. Neapolitan is a great way to describe the trio :) The way you describe Vanilla flavor it make me like it even more hehe. I will take the compliments and send some to you that also have a very nice body too. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] BTW, I said thank you to my Momma :) she don't know why though lol
    Thank you for putting all of our bodies in one room. That will be a moment to remember for life :twisted:
    I will see you soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Sounds good darlin! Make sure and tell my othet flavors about this review. And tell the other girls I will be posting personal reviews for each of them on their own pages. Also remind Josie about what she promised me lol. Keep in touch darlin.MUAH!!!

4. great review...Sounds like the 3 of them was a great time!

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Sounds like a DELICIOUS Neopolitan Dessert!!!!! Well done!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

6. Sexy three girl party!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I did tell them about it. they should respond as soon as they can :wink:
    She should have it edited when she return. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Oh..it was.. I am in love with that flavor hehe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was and next time you will be in it too [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Again I cannot think of a more delicious Neapolitan dessert than the one I had with Jade, Josie, and Smoking Amber! Mmmmhmmm! As I said the most incredible experience of my life besides the birth of my two boys! And lemme tell ya that is saying a lot. I plan on continuing to experience as much as I can of these lovely ladies and cannot wait to try different flavor combinations of my favorite dessert(Ally James, Erin Miller, and Jessica Lynn come to mind). God bless the Neapolitan! And God bless the ladies at LRN! \M/

11. Every guy must try the Jade Capri and Amber combo - that is my conclusion after reading these reviews :D

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That was a very nice party indeed. Since then the ladies departed to their own projects in life.
    I hope everything is wonderful with you Sonny and hopefully see you soon. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me