The Jade Capri Privilege

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Hunt13, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Most of the time, when I watch a movie sequel, I find that the sequel is never as good as the original, The same can’t be said for the continuing dates that I have had with Jade Capri. Each sequel has been just as good as the previous one, if not better. My third, recent date with Jade provided numerous privileges,
    It was great when I first arrived at the ranch and saw Jade’s beautiful face coming through the door to greet me. She gave me a nice, long, tight hug. Being embraced by Jade is a definite privilege. We settled business very quickly (it gets easier with each time) and off to dinner we went. The food, itself, was good but the best part of dinner was having Jade sit there next to me. I don’t say this because so many people saw me share dinner with this amazingly gorgeous woman. I say this because it was a real privilege sharing a meal with Jade, having a casual conversation and making her laugh and smile. I seriously love Jade’s smile.
    After dinner Jade and I headed back to the ranch for dessert. When we got back to the ranch I went to one of the rooms and waited for Jade to change into her sexy lingerie and get the party started. Within a short while Jade walked in the room and didn’t disappoint. As usual, Jade accommodated my every request. Before we got on the bed, I requested that Jade sit on my lap and let me hold her for a few minutes. It was another privilege just to be able to hold this woman, look into her beautiful eyes and feel her soft gentle touch and kisses.
    There’s a lot that I need to learn about being a good lover. I figure that being a good lover, like a lot of other things in life, requires practice. I want to thank Jade for having patience and understanding with me. I want to thank Jade for granting me the privilege of allowing me to practice my skills on her and keep going until I get things right. At least I think and hope I got some things right. Only Jade knows for sure.
    Jade and I partied for the rest of the night and a little the next day. As usual, the sex was great. Also, as usual, what makes the experience, with Jade, complete and special for me is the friendship and affection that she always shows me. This might sound strange to some of you, but above all else, I greatly value the times when Jade holds me and softly kisses and caresses or massages me. As good as the actual sex is it wouldn’t mean as much without the basic affection that Jade gives. From the first day I went to see Jade, at the ranch, she has continued to show a sincere interest in my comfort and well being. She has always made me feel like a friend and never just a client. For this I am privileged.
    I consider myself a realistic guy. As much as I would like to think otherwise, I try not to read too much into or get too carried away with the kindness and caring that Jade shows me. I know I am not the only person that Jade cares about and I do believe that at least one of the gifts that Jade has been blessed with in life and one of the things that makes her so special is her ability to find a way to make others, in her presence, feel special.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

3. Great review! Glad you both enjoyed your time together. :) xoxoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Thanks Ally.

5. Glad to see you made it back and She gets better each time. You signature is my favorite picture of her! :twisted:

6. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Thanks for the response tahoeGuy. You are correct. Jade does get better with each time. That being said, believe me when I say that I had no complaints with the first time. I know you have always enjoyed your times with Jade. I bet you and several others will probably agree with me on is tha one of the things that Jade does so well is her ability to personalize the experience for her clients and their particular situations.
    The picture in my signature block is on my top list of favorites. If you are like me it is one of your favorites because it looks like something right off the cover of Sports Illustrated. We both know that Jade is at the very least as hot as those girls if not hotter.

Live Long, Love Long & Prosper!!1

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

8. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Jade, my dreams are always sweet whenever I am dreaming of you.

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

11. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great description of how Jade treats you and makes you feel. :D

12. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Thanks breastlvr. I appreciate the comment. I'm glad it is a great description because Jade is a great lady.

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you honey, we truly do.

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:) thank you TG. I think learning about people makes you grow closer.
    I didn't know that was your favorite picture of me.

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I get better or you do? I think we need to give credit to you as well :)
    It was super sweet of you to compare my picture with a SI one. I wish, but if on in your eyes I seem like that , I take it and smile. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

hehe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] to you.

17. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Jade you are the best!

18. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Jade, please don't ever be concerned about the work that I do when I plan on coming to see you. It really doesn't take that much but even if it did, YOU ARE WORTH THE EFFORT!!!!

19. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

The feeling is mutual, Beautiful.

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I like to know that Hunt [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Breastlvr, he does put a lot thought into writing it.

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awwww [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] awww :)

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you beautiful.

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

that is really sweet and yes, I do concern. You know me, I feel like mama bear hehe.
    Wishing you a good holiday weekend. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It is for me too. Just remeber that ;)

dreamscometrue likes this.