The COUNTDOWN!

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by KatrinaJeanne, Jan 28, 2024.

1. My very bestest buddy and the hottest MILF in the whole universe (excluding nonhuman extraterrestrials), THE Freya Novia is almost back in town! This beauty arrives back the 7th and its going to be a month of celebrations- make sure to call in TODAY and book your appointment! Can't wait for all the adventures I'm going to have with my sexy friend!

2. I can’t wait until she comes back as well. We have sooo many birthdays next month. I can’t wait to celebrate with you both!!!

Also gentlemen, make sure you book Freya Novia. Don’t wait last minute or else she may be booked up. She is our LOVER OF THE MONTH!!! Cum find out why.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FreyaNovia and KatrinaJeanne like this.
  3. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Haha nonhuman extraterrestrials are pretty cool. It’s alway exciting when a good friend comes back!

FreyaNovia likes this.
  4. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me

MollyBlingwall I am here for you. :)

Awwe the sisterhood is strong! I adore the camaraderie in your house!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FreyaNovia and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  5. ABSOLUTELY cannot wait for all the birthday celebrations Monica! It's gonna be so much fun!

MonicaPrescott and FreyaNovia like this.
  6. lol forgot to tag @FreyaNovia in this post! Hay girl Hay!

FreyaNovia and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  7. Freya is GORGEOUS and one of a kind!! It’s so exciting to have her coming back! Fellas, book this beautiful lady ASAP. And if you haven’t had the pleasure of Katrina’s company either, do yourself a favor!

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. i 100% agree! She truly is 1 in a million!

FreyaNovia likes this.
  9. FreyaNovia
    Chat with Me

FreyaNovia Your curvy Latina MILF

I love the hype! Thank you everyone! There's so much to celebrate and I'm here for it!
    :D:D:D:D:D