The Amazingly Beautiful Phoenix James

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Carlo Antonio, Mar 25, 2011.

1. [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    I first noticed Phoenix on the bunny babe photo page.
    Wow was my first thought who is this vision.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    I did not really see too much of her on the boards or anyone else for that matter for I have been absent during most of 2010.

So when I found out I could make the trip to the St Pogus Party I began to acquaint myself with the photos of the present bevy of beauties that would be there!
    Pogus told me about the lap dance contest and what was required, so I made a list of who I would like to have as a lap dance partner and Phoenix James name was on that list; but had'nt yet committed to being at the St Pogus weekend.

Well, the Lap dance search was sporadic and finding available partners took a while since honestly I procrastinated. Well while searching one day in February I saw that Phoenix James had a new post.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Phoenix’s post “Phoenix reborn anyone misses me” and I responded to her via PM, to see if she was going to be attending the St Pogus Party March and I stated she was one of the beautiful bunnies I really liked and I would like to party with her if possible. She is breathtaking, and I wanted to acknowledge her loveliness.
    Phoenix responded she wasn’t sure of her schedule but would let me know

Later on during the month she posted in one of Pogus’s threads “Hey Pogus...good news. I will be here for the party...yay!!!! I can't wait!!!!
    I happen to see this and immediately sent a post to her first re-introducing myself and then requesting her participation in the lap dance contest.
    It turns out someone else beat me to it and she had already accepted.
    So, when she emailed me back to say she had joined another board member, I responded if she would have time available that Saturday evening for a party, she said she did and I also asked her other various questions to get a sense of her likes so I could bring her a gift.
    Yes, I enjoy giving people gifts to show my appreciation for being who they are, also its an Italian custom from my family.

Well Saturday rolls around and I get to the Moonlite Ranch around one or so. First thing I had to do was give a small present to Madame Suzette, for being such a gracious lady in allowing the boards members to have a party in the ranch and also I like her, she's a good person. As everyone may or may not know Madame Suzette adores “Shabby Chic” so I bought her a book about it, which luckily she didn’t own.

Back to the tale of the Beautiful Phoenix, I believe there was a line-up and I wasn’t sure she was there because to be honest the pictures on the boards though they are incredible images are not quite as stunning as the real person. The aura of beauty and pose is best experienced in person.
    Well as luck would have it she was there and I introduced myself to her and we sat and talked for awhile. Unbeknownst to me Saturday morning she had emailed me and couldn’t wait to meet. Which coincidentally were my same feelings, I was excited to meet her!.

So we talked about all kind of things, Phoenix is an excellent conversationalist very interesting and intelligent. She is also fun to be around. So as the evening progressed and the lap dance contest was under way she and her dance partner Bunny Love and Nalesirusd did their routine. During this lap dance she performed an incredible erotic dance stripping down to pasties which where flowers. She has an incredible body and she knows how to use it.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

That right there, really had me panting!!!
    [​IMG]

Well when the lap dance contest ended and we went off to her room. I gave her the gift I brought for her which she enjoyed.
    We negotiated on a party plan and price and once that was all done the door was closed and she gave me the total GFE experience. Since I am a gentleman the details of my party with Phoenix, is our secret.
    But what I can say from the start to the end, it flowed so melodiously no rush, a fantastic experience; well paced with various activities and lots of kissing.
    [​IMG]
    I enjoy kissing and Phoenix is very good at that.
    She even gave me a back massage like no other!
    To hold her in your arms and cuddle is an experience. After our party we talked a little and went to the shower. Which was down the hall; her shared bathroom facilities were not functioning.
    From her room we went back to the parlor for a while and parted company. I hope to see her again, she’s an incredible lover and such a kind hearten soul.

The Phoenix has long been presented as a symbol of rebirth, immortality, and renewal. After my precious time with Phoenix James I am renewed and content to carry on back in the world.

Thank you Phoenix, you’re the best!
    xx/oo
    Ciao Bella
    Carlo Antonio

2. I am so lost for words..:)
    Thank you Carlo for allowing me to spoil you and for sharing a little of your fascinating world with me.
    Because of you i am a better person so it will be my pleasure to be in your company again whenever your time allows.
    Till then take good care of yourself my friend.
    xoxoxoxoxo

3. Thank you Casanova.
    All i can say is that you will have to come find out for yourself...;)

4. You make me blush Phoenix with your comment, your too kind and a true gem.
    I hope to come back late summer for a short visit
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Ciao Bella
    Carlo Antonio

5. See you soon then!
    XOXOXOXO

6. I can't even tell you guys how beautiful Phoenix is! Her face is like an incredibly perfect sculpture. This woman is scorching hot!

7. I agree Alexandra, though Phoenix is more than just physical beauty, she has a great personality and is fun to socialize with.
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Ciao Bella
    Carlo Antonio

8. She is great! I love hanging around that beautiful ass! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Phoenix is one amazingly beautiful lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. I LOVE THIS!!!

Phoenix IS beautiful, not just on the outside, but on the inside as well [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. AWWWWW...thank you guys! i love being around all of you wonderful, beautiful women.

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

13. Thank you beautiful!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. she is so sweet i love her :)

15. Awww..I LOVE YOU JIMI!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Phoenix is beautiful and so sweet. I love her!

17. Thank you beautiful!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]