About Me Thanksgiving Challenge

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by LaurenLively, Nov 5, 2023.

1. LaurenLively
    Chat with Me

LaurenLively Girl Next Door you always wanted!!

They used to do this on Facebook but now people skip to Christmas from Halloween. I love how humbling the process of thanksgiving is. Missed a few days so here are a few…. Feel free to join in bunny related or other!!!

1. Thankful for the opportunity to legally Shelly my body and gain assets for my family

2. Grateful for a family that loves me and supports be despite not 100% approving the industry

3. Grateful for the negotiation skills I’ve learned in this business

4. Thankful for all those I have seen that have made me feel like a literal goddess. When Lord knows I’m not.

5. Thankful for the many who gave a few and the few that gave the most. It has always been right on time and so very appreciated

IMG_5340.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael, grizzly and tahoebigbear like this.
  2. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

@LaurenLively here are a few things I am thankful for! You are a Goddess beautiful inside and out [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

1. I am thankful for all the ladies at the ranches, that are there to help gentlemen like me that have had a lot to heal from.

2. I am thankful to still be alive, after suffering a accidental gunshot wound to the hand & abdomen.

3. Thankful for the ability to have my mom live with me & I am able to take care of her.

4. Thankful for the friends I have made in the paranormal!

5. Thankful for the life I live and those that are in my life, to support me when the storms get to tough to handle!

Thank you ladies for all you do!

LaurenLively likes this.
  3. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

1. Thankful for Lauren to gain assets for her family. If she can't do it, then the rest of can't do it either.

2. I'm thankful for 28 years of working at the same place.

3. I'm thankful for having good health.

4. Thankful for the internet and being two clicks away from everything.

5. I thank my lucky stars to be living here today, where the flag still stands for freedom. And they can't take that away!

:D

grizzly likes this.
  4. LaurenLively
    Chat with Me

LaurenLively Girl Next Door you always wanted!!

Thankful for opportunity to use my body the way I do for work. And my health so my body is able

Thankful for the gift of laughter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael likes this.
  5. I'm thankful to be a caregiver for my grandpa
    I'm thankful to get to dream of my beautiful cowgirl Lauren

6. I’m thankful for everyone I’ve been able to meet here at the ranches, knowing that those encounters may never of had a chance without these wonderful doors being open!

thank you all
    Xoxxox
    Sindy Sky

Michael and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  7. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Thankful for all the opportunities I've been given especially the ones I took advantage of.

Thankful for those in my life who support me through the good times and the bad, the triumphs and the tragedies

Thankful for my life's journey so far, surving rough roads and enjoying the smooth sails each step has given me.

Thankful for the strong resilience God has given me

Thankful the wisdom, humor, compassion and toughness I've been blessed with

Thankful for being the 1st college graduate on my maternal side of the family along with doors of opportunities this gave me in making a good life greater everyday

Thankful for what's in store for my future whatever that may be

Thankful for my time at the houses, the many great trip, the many more great experiences

Thankful for all the years of wisdom I've attained and am still attaining and the ability to apply that wisdom to everyday life

Thankful for so many great ladies

Thankful for a great topic Ms. Lauren started