Thank You's for a great 1st visit!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SouthPaw, Mar 19, 2013.

1. It's been alil over a week since my trip to the houses and I've been meaning to post this sooner along with my reviews, but got more sidetracked with home and work life than I expected.

Just wanna give a Big Thank You to Dennis, Madam Suzette and the rest of the house staff at the Bunny Ranch and Love Ranch North (I'll get all your names eventually, don't worry!) for all of your kind hospitality and generosity. I definitely had a lot of fun and can't wait to see y'all again on my next trip!

It was great to also finally meet some of the lovely ladies, who while I didn't get to party with, I enjoyed and had fun getting to know: The Legendary Air Force Amy, Sophie Jaye, Kimber Rae, Bailey Page, Piper Rae (Sorry again for choking and coughing up ice water into your hair as you were walking by the bar getting a client ready for a party :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: ), Alexis "holy crap she's flexible!" Fiiiiyyyyaaaahhhhh, Veronica Vavvoom, Super Sweetie Angelina Sparks and finally the thorn in my rear who kept nagging me to do a strap on anal party with her and swore it wouldn't hurt (yeah, no thanks!) :roll: :roll: , the daughter of the Filipino Karaoke Couple herself, Pantera!! LOL :p :p

So with that been said, Thanks again for an Awesome time and look forward to many more!!

Until then,

-SP

2. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

LOL Southpaw! I was giving you a hard time LOL! You're so much fun I can't wait to see you again!! XOXO

3. pantera
    Chat with Me

P.S : Those are not my parents ! Grr Lol

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

I miss you South Paw! So happy you had a great time luv! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Yeah....I bet you wanted to give me a "hard time" alrite....LOL

Remember the deal, you wanna "dish it out", ya gotta be able to "take it" too! :twisted:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. tee hee :mrgreen:

7. You know I had a great time, hon! :wink: :wink:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Sorry we never met :( Hopefully next time we will get the chance to chat!!

9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Pantera putting pressure on you? THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

10. pantera
    Chat with Me

\

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] When you come back I have a surprise for you ! & It ain't nothin sweet! Lol

11. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Very nice sig, glad to hear you had a great time. I just somehow knew Tamela Lee would be a great party just by talking to her, she just caught me right after a party... so I couldn't get myself to do another party at the time... can't wait to see the reviews!

12. Hi Vivianna! We did briefly meet at the bar when Tamela introduced us, but we'll definitely get together on my next trip! :D

13. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Vivianna is a must see, very passionate!

14. :lol: Al, it was pretty funny with us just goin back and forth on karaoke night about that, it was a battle of wits and none of us were willing to cave in on the other's counter offer lol

15. Touche'! :wink:

16. Well, May is "make up" month for when you missed out last time, so go "git" yours! :lol:

Still have a bit left to do on the reviews, trying to finish them up by the weekend or the girls aren't gonna even remember partying with me! :oops: :oops:

17. With her deep piercing seductive blue eyes, I have no doubts....

But its her....."water gun squirting" talent I hear she posseses that I seek

(Is that a fetish??) :?: :?:

18. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

LOL, if that's the case, you really need to work on making your parties more memorable ;)

19. pantera
    Chat with Me

Crap southpaw I'm scared I was just talking mess you know that right? ;) Lol I can't wait to see you again! You were really fun to hang out with!

XOXO

20. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So funny I'm crying. :lol:

It was nice to meet you South Paw. I'm glad you had a nice time.

21. It's all good darlin, I had a lot of fun hangin out with you too and we'll continue our debate when I see ya in a few months! :p :p :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Willow, I am sooo sorry I forgot to mention us meeting briefly my 1st night there when Stacy introduced us, you liked the color of my dark red/purple'ish(??) colored shirt as it was your favorite color and said we should have sex, lol! :wink:

It was very nice meeting you too and I'm glad you got a good laugh at Pantera's expense....hopefully next time you can sit in with Pantera and me and see our battle of wits on who's gonna plug who in the butt (she's getting plugged, but she doesn't know it yet) :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

23. pantera
    Chat with Me

24. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

It's ok, we only got to talk for a little bit. I still think we should have.... but whatever. Pantera is so funny I would love to hear you guys go back and forth. Don't be a stranger! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

25. Aw it was great meeting you sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. It was so great to meet u too babe!!! That was fun!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

27. No stranger here
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Same here Miss Angelina, same here! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Uh Huh!! :twisted: :twisted:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Can't wait for next time :wink: :wink:

31. Me too!! :D [smilie=be mine!.gif]

32. I wanna be in your question marked area :)

33. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Missing you South Paw!!!!!!!! I am ready for some fun in the sun with you!!!!!

34. Miss you too Caressa!!! Fun in the sun and fun at night!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

35. Oh my goodness those little smiley things are hilarious!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: