Thank you Miss Natalia Qing

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JustHavingFun, Nov 26, 2011.

1. I decided rather than writing a review of my recent party I'd just send out a thank you to Miss Natalia Qing.

With yesterday being black Friday and also my birthday I made an appointment with Natalia for that evening. I won't go into the details of our time together here but just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for the absolutely incredible evening that we shared, especially behind closed doors, always great trying something new.

Bebe you ROCKED MY WORLD last night [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

P.S. and another first for us, I have never had anyone sing happy birthday to me like you did, too much fun babe :lol:

2. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Sorry I missed you at the event last night, but it sounds like you had a GREAT time! :mrgreen:

3. Too bad I couldn't make it in earlier CH, had to work that day. One day we'll meet on one of our next visits to the ranches.
    JHF

4. This was a very thoughtful sentiment Just Having Fun. I'm glad you had a good time. :D

5. Thank you Elli, I definitely had a great time Friday night

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

That's a very sweet review, thank you Bebe! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I had so much fun with you that night and I'm really flattered that you chose to celebrate your birthday with me! Singing birthday in that special way - it was definitely a first for me also and so funny! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. I am glad that you had as much fun as I did that night :D and just wondering what kind of fun stuff we'll pull out of the hat the next time we get together [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

We are only limited by our imaginations..... :wink: xoxoxo many many kisses! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. I like it, can't wait till the next time and we let our imaginations out for a run [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

10. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Let's do it babe! hehehehe [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

He's quite the gentleman!

12. I agree, Let's do it this weekend bebe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

13. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Yes, please!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: xoxo kisses