About Me Tegan intimate Nuru Massage

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by TeganTreasures, Jun 27, 2022.

1. A4B0499A-C477-4395-AF29-68CF8E695DCE.jpeg Hello I’m Tegan treasures I’m
    Here at sagebrushranch have you ever just spend quality intimate time. With creasing our fingers body lips all over each other with a sensual silky oil that would make you melt in each other’s body’s. One of my specialties is you laying down while put my warm body all
    Smooth Oiled body agains your back your front to release some stress make you relax that make you feel like your floating on cloud 9 don’t wait no longer for this intamate experience with me you can send me a email at [email protected]
    Walk in are welcome just ring bell twice and ask for me also future booking fee free to email to get info on how to put a deposit for you special day with me

2. For a beautiful lady like u im sure u could use a massage

TorreyLisa likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your Nuru Massage with @TeganTreasures today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TorreyLisa likes this.
  4. Thank you @cumishaamado Don’t forget we do cross over party with eachother

TorreyLisa likes this.
  5. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

MaeLove Booking now thru July 5th let's plan our date!

Nuru is so relaxing and stimulating all the senses! Don't miss out on this sexy blonde!

TorreyLisa likes this.
  6. Yes I’m available if you are. I’ll send you email

TorreyLisa likes this.
  7. PaigeNicole
    Chat with Me

PaigeNicole The All American Girl Next Door

Sounds like a dream! So relaxing and sexy.

TorreyLisa and Built tough like this.
  8. Tegan is such a beauty with a very relaxing presence, this will be an amazing experience. Don’t wait, book now!

TorreyLisa likes this.
  9. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

Hmmm that sounds so warm and amazing, Tegan.

IMG_6669.jpeg

Learn more about me @ www.bunnyranch.com/olivia-bentley
    Contact me @ [email protected]
    Follow me @ https://twitter.com/OliviaBentleyBR

TorreyLisa likes this.
  10. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

TorreyLisa A perfect blend of lingerie, leather, & diamonds.

@TeganTreasures is so sensual and is a calming presence - I love how she takes such great care of everyone and her clients always walk away better than ever before!

Guys, book this beautiful goddess and let her melt away all your stress and worries away with this very special massage!

11. Thank you very Appreciated love

TorreyLisa likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @TeganTreasures and I would love to do a "2 Girl Crossover Party" with you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

14. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

15. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Who doesn't want to be rubbed down from head to toe. Book your massage intimacy with this pretty lady.

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

17. Oh my god this is the hottest pic I’ve ever seen. Don’t be silly, book this Queen!

18. That’s amazing! I’ve never tried Nuru! Can’t wait to!

19. Can’t wait to rub on you baby see me at sagebrushranch

20. (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Whisper your naughty desires in her ear and let her take you to a place you have only dreamed of...Book Today!!! ♥

21. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Nuru massages are so sensual and relaxing, come see Tegan for a satisfying experience!

gLip5 likes this.
  22. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

So sexy and relaxing pushing the edge and stopping until that final release of warm goodness and tension then 69 and round two [smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

24. Thank you @cumishaamado and don’t forget double the trouble cross over party are available gentlemen

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @TeganTreasures and who want's to book us for a "2 Girl Cross House Party"? We've both been together multiple times and you would have a lot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

I couldn't help but read your enticing forum post. It's wonderful to see your passion and enthusiasm for creating a quality intimate experience at Sagebrush Ranch, Tegan Treasures. The way you describe the sensation of fingers, bodies, and lips intertwined with silky oil is incredibly alluring. It's clear that you know how to make someone melt with pleasure.

Your specialization in providing a stress-relieving and relaxing encounter is impressive. The image you painted of laying down while feeling the warmth of your oiled body against the back and front is truly captivating. It's no wonder you can transport someone to cloud nine with such skill.

I'm sure many forum readers would be enticed to reach out to you for this unique intimate experience. Your email address, [email protected], is a great way for them to get in touch and explore the possibilities. And thanks for letting everyone know that walk-ins are welcome. The tip about ringing the bell twice and asking for you is a helpful detail for those who prefer an in-person connection.

For those who like to plan ahead, it's fantastic that you offer future booking options. Sharing information on how to secure a deposit for a special day with you demonstrates your professionalism and dedication to ensuring a memorable encounter.

Keep up the amazing work, Tegan Treasures. Your passion shines through in every word, and I'm sure you'll continue to create unforgettable experiences for your clients at Sagebrush Ranch.