Talia Amour Paradise revisited.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Carlo Antonio, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Having previously experienced physical and mental bliss with Talia during the spring, I was eager to experience more of her tantric inspired energy.
    When Talia posted her schedule for November it just so happened to be when I would also be working in California so I contacted her and we made plans to meet at the Love Ranch North on Saturday November 5th. This would be five days after my birthday, what a present to me this would be.
    [​IMG]
    I should preface that Talia and I have communicated via email and phone since my initial tantric exploration.

I landed around noon and would be driving through the Sierras to get to the ranch. Now, I checked the weather report hoping big snow was yet to hit the mountains.
    So according to the Tahoe Weather Report it was going to snow, but not until 5:00PM. So the drive is about 4 ½ hours depending on traffic and road conditions in good weather.
    I was fortunate enough to select a SUV for my rental. So off I went to the ranch around 12:40PM. I stopped on the way for some goodies for Talia and me to share during my stay.
    When I arrived in the Sierra foothills everything was clear. But my concern was the drive through the Sierra Range from California to Nevada which is roughly 100 miles of winding road that rapidly climbs and then drops. Elevation peaks around 9000 ft. The snow accumulates by the foot rapidly during a snow storm when you’re 7000 ft. and higher, which is always something to keep in the back of your mind when traveling during the fall and winter here. So it begins to snow lightly when I was ¾ of the way there, I was traveling at a good pace. The roads are very similar to the roads in Italy where I am accustomed to traveling at higher speeds, so I am in my comfort zone which makes the trip enjoyable. I arrived in Carson City around 4:50 -5:00PM and proceeded to the Gold Dust West to check in and rest up a little before going to the Ranch. The Gold Dust West is a great deal when you book as a guest of the Bunny Ranch, also it’s very close to the ranches, a straight shot on route 50.

I contacted Talia when I got into my hotel room and told her I was here finally and gave her my ETA for the Love Ranch and Shangri La.
    I am a stickler for cleanliness, so I needed to shower and spruce up for my visit with Talia. Also I like to dress well and that is an outward show of respect for my appointed lady.
    Thus a total change of clothes is called for.
    When I arrived at the ranch it’s about 6:45PM, as I am about to ring the bell the gate buzzes and opens.
    Wow are they watching for me to come? So I walk over the tranquil patio and into the front door of the Love Ranch North.
    As I enter the bar area, out of the corner of my eye someone moves off one of the red velvet chaise couches and makes a beeline towards me. It’s Talia, radiant and glowing in a deliciously sensual black body hugging dress.
    [​IMG]
    She immediately greeted me with a sensual kiss and a warm and inviting hug. Talia and I sat down in the parlor to socialize and become reacquainted, sure we have corresponded via text and phone conversation but that’s not the same as gazing into her eyes as I spoke. I have not done this since my initial erotic rendezvous with her in April.
    Why did I choose to party again with Talia when there a plethora of tantalizing beauties at the Love and Bunny Ranch? Well quite simply we connected which makes the experience more meaningful and stimulating, and she is quite frankly beyond imagination.
    [​IMG]
    As a rule, I always arrive with special gift(s) for my special lover. I brought several small gifts for Talia and as a foodie and wine aficionado I brought a bottle of Petit Syrah for us to share in the parlor and the boudoir. Also I am a chocolate enthusiast so I brought various chocolates for Talia, who is a chocolate lover.

Since the Love Ranch has been managed by Madame Dianne it has improved and blossomed in my opinion. Subsequently from my initial visit to the Love Ranch several years ago, I was not impressed by the place. Now because of Dianne’s management in my opinion, the Love Ranch is a fantastic place to be, with a warm and inviting atmosphere. I feel comfortable here and the Ranch Lovers are down to earth and enjoyable to be around. Well in my way of acknowledging Madame Dianne and the great job she is doing, I brought a special gift for her. Dianne was there to receive my gift and spend a little time talking in the parlor with us. She’s really a great person and is an irreplaceable asset to the Love Ranch.

Returning to my tantric goddess Talia, we sat in the parlor a while drinking the wine and sharing some of the dark decadent chocolate. Come to think about it I don’t think I had any of the chocolate the only sweet I was hungry for was right next to me Talia Amour.
    While we sat and socialized I was able to recharge my battery from the long day of travel, flying from the North East to the Bay and then driving all the way to the ranch.
    So relaxation was needed for my impending erotic union with Talia into the realm of heavenly bliss.
    Another item I brought to show Talia was some examples of my artwork. Unfortunately my short subject film and cartoon would not play in the saved format with the software available on Talia’s laptop.
    [​IMG]
    Anyway we enjoyed each other’s company socializing and catching up on events since my last trip to the Love Ranch.
    As the night wore on and friskiness ramped up with Talia, not that she’s not normally frisky, but she has in my observation heightened levels of frisky.
    At this point we go back to her room which oozes her sensuality. Negotiations are very easy with Talia.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Having read Talia’s post, “Bondasagge?! I want to do this on someone!!” I decided I wanted her to take me on that adventure. Now, I have never traveled this path before, but I have the utmost trust in Talia, which I believe is what you need to fully experience this erotic stimulation. First off I am a control person, whereby I never fully allow my lover to have total dominance over my body. But for this experience you really have to give up control to your lover. Yes, this was a tough decision to accept, though as stated above, I trust Talia and it’s because we have connected that I was able to choose this journey. Talia is a very good temptress and she is an excellent Captor in the bondage arena. Our intimate interactions are strictly between Talia and me; what I will highlight in the preceding paragraph are the various portions of the pleasure.
    [​IMG] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [​IMG]
    I was gently but firmly restrained in a silky wrap somewhat resembling the Vitruvian Man.
    The key to the experience with Talia is the breathing and to not think, allow the senses to operate without clutter of thought. Talia utilized Nuru gel on my skin as well for the skin to skin rubbing. The atmospheric music was of an eastern origin and harkened to the rhythms and beat from something out of 1001 Arabian Nights. Talia teased and kissed, tussled me all over. She danced a bit with a satin veil that she draped and moved about my body; very erotic. It was believe it or not fun and exciting and erotic. We laughed a lot, actually more than one would think, I would say something during the party that would make Talia burst out laughing and it was infectious the laughter. After our bondage session and I was no longer a captive, Talia and I lay in each other’s arms talking for a while. We showered together before going back to the parlor to socialize until her shift was done and I headed back to the Gold Dust in my euphoric glow.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The next morning (Sunday) I visited the Love Ranch again to say my goodbyes to my special lover and friend Talia Amour and I wanted to bring her a morning treat from Starbucks. Last night Talia had invited me to join her on Sunday morning for a waffle breakfast at the Love Ranch. So I arrived at the ranch about 9:45 AM with a Starbucks Double Espresso for Talia.
    When she walked into the parlor she was wearing a mouthwatering black satin bustier with a black garter and flesh tone stockings.
    [​IMG]
    We sat and chatted; Talia briefly went into the kitchen and brought out a plate of waffles with strawberries. She offered me some but I don’t habitually eat breakfasts.
    As we spoke in the parlor Natalie Qing and Ruby Rae were there as well working on their laptops. I had the opportunity to briefly talk to both and they are amazing ladies; not only are they beautiful, but they are intelligent and eloquent conversationalist.
    As noon approached I made my exit and returned to California.
    What an adventure I had with my special and amazing lover Talia Amour, she is really more than a GFE, and she’s a state of Bliss. I look forward to my future visits to see her.

Ciao Bella
    Carlo Antonio

2. Just a s amazing as I remember :) you do have a way with words Darling [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] the chocolate is beyond amazing!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

3. She sure is a natrual beauty, this review is amazing.

4. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

My review of Talia:

When I first saw her, I was worried that she would be stuck-up because she is so gorgeous... I couldn't have been more wrong! You can look at her photos and see a supermodel, but she is much more beautiful on the inside. Sigh... she owns my heart.. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]