Sweet, Sweet Randy Ryder

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by GreyFoxxx, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Do you want to catch yourself in a mirror beaming and whistling without realizing you were? Yeah? You should totally see Ms. Randy Ryder! This lovely, laid-back and pleasant courtesan will show you a wonderful time.

I had had a mildly stressful traveling the day prior to meeting Randy for the first time.
    (Just a bunch of minor annoyances that added up, really; forgetting to look up hours for a museum and finding it closed, locking myself out of the hotel room, finding myself in the wrong lane and having to swerve over a highway divider to avoid oncoming traffic. You know; the usual little frustrations of a day.
    Protip: The Ranches will be happy to provide you free transportation to the premises. I think I will definitely take them up on this my next visit, as I love driving around the highways of that scenic land but have proven myself to occasionally be an anxious, unsafe driver in heavy traffic.)

Anyway, apparently my nerves had been through a ringer the day prior and they left me visibly shaking a little. But the day had come to finally meet Randy and I was all smiles. As she approached, all ice breaker questions and witty repartee my mind had prepared were scattered in the breeze as I found myself speechless by her beauty. Randy put me at ease right away with her wonderful smile and warm, friendly personality. She also has a very soft-spoken and sweet voice that I find irresistible. I thought about maybe just having her read the phone book to me for a spell. Instead we agreed upon a Girlfriend Experience Party, which she very generously extended to double-time as a special she is running for her birthday month of March. We booked, rinsed off, and commenced with a lovely party.

It was so perfect to have extra time for us to take things slow, talk, tease, and build up to a very hot sexual encounter. It was delightful to sit on the bed and have Randy lay back in my arms as she pleasured herself. Very relaxing and romantic. Then I experienced my first “69” with this knockout gorgeous lady, which was very memorable! Other fun activities ensued (I'll try to be somewhat gentlemanly and omit details) until I found a glorious euphoric release. We cleaned up and cuddled together, which I loved! I was in my glory, all stress and anxiety a distant memory. When the time came, we both rinsed off, and I floated away from her embrace into the wonderful hills of Virginia City, extraordinarily happy and grateful for the experience.

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]