Sunday morning with Willow

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by r1rider, Nov 15, 2009.

1. This Sunday I once again had the pleasure of partying with Willow. Her and I go back a ways and have partied together more than I can count. I used to visit the ranch on more frequent basis until the economy turned sour. So after a nine month hiatus I was finally able to afford to party again. Willow is as lovely and sweet as ever. We didn't do our normal 4 hour party like in the past but every minute we spent together was incredible. If you haven't got to know Willow then you are missing out on a sweetheart of a lady who is always bubbly and willing to please. Thanks again sunshine.

2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Look how long we have lasted!! I have known you for about two years. I think that is so cool!! xoxoxo

3. And yet it seems like only yesterday I was stumbling half-drunk through the gate on my way to meet you! LOL.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

He he!! Ya, and then I complained that you only visited me when you were drinking. The next time I saw you, you were such a gentleman!! We have a lot of little funny stories don't we?

5. Yes,we do have some stories to tell,hope we make a few more memories as my situation improves.

6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

I can't wait!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. That makes two of us !

8. willowlove
    Chat with Me

9. willowlove
    Chat with Me

10. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review! She is so beautiful! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Thanks Natalia! You're beautiful too!