REVIEW Still Euphoric II: Birthday Celebrations at Hogwarts

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dragon Daddy, May 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

You are most welcome, @cumishaamado !! Thank you for enjoying the review so much!!! You are truly wonderful and amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  3. Another epic encounter, my birthday celebration, next an August motorcycle ride and then October for a spooky sensual time!

[​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  4. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Your birthday celebration was epic! Still feeling the magic from the fun we had! Now our August iron horse ride and our October spooky, sensual time with a little late birthday celebration for me! I can't wait, little girl![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  5. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Celebrating your birthday this spring and now a summer iron horse ride together! Truly euphoric indeed, little girl! I can't wait to be there with you!

AliceLittle likes this.
  6. Yes it will be a truly euphoric encounter! I look forward to it too!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your sexy and adorable photo!!! Book your party with her today!!! She is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  8. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

The iron horse is getting the final inspection done for the long ride there, little girl! Then when I get there we will have a euphoric adventure that will hold us over until my birthday/Halloween adventure!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle and grizzly like this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't to read your next adventures with @AliceLittle!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  10. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Very well written! @AliceLittle truly loves her chosen profession and she is a bundle of joy to be with. Her leaping hugs when you least expect are amazing. When I saw her in December, she was making up for being out on medical leave, but since I was in town for the week, she made sure to say hi even if she was busy getting ready for work or an interview. I am so happy you got to have many happy visits with Alice and she becomes very addicting with her down to earth personality, caring nature and genuineness.

AliceLittle and Dragon Daddy like this.
  11. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

12. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you very much! @AliceLittle is a gift to be treasured! She gives of herself so very much with every adventure she goes on! It is an honor to enjoy the time I get with her and look forward to our future adventures and sharing them!

grizzly likes this.
  13. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Thank you for your review of this sexy lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  14. Thank you so much Grizzly! This is almost a review on it's own. I am very down to earth, I do care and truly love my profession!
    [​IMG]

grizzly and Dragon Daddy like this.
  15. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome, @Felina Meow ! It was an honor to write it!

16. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

It is almost a review of it's own! I love how you care and how down to earth you are, little girl! It shows every day!

grizzly likes this.
  17. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

You are most welcome @AliceLittle! Even when you are busy it always seems that you take time to check in on your gentleman/lady callers.

@Dragon Daddy yes it does show! I can almost always know if Im having a rough day, I can send an email or text and be able to.share freely, some others not so.much! @AliceLittle can teach a proper etiquette class for new ladies on how to act and gain a respectful clientele

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  18. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Sexy Review!!!!!
    Alice is absolutely amazing!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  19. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I think that is a great idea, @grizzly ! It would be great for a tea party discussion @AliceLittle ! I know you would be amazing in leading that one, little girl!

grizzly and AliceLittle like this.
  20. I am so happy my birthday party gave us another reason to be together! Our euphoria will start again very soon!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  21. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I am so glad it did, as well! Our euphoria will be starting again very soon and then we have our fall euphoria to look forward to, little girl! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Great review about a great girl! Thanks for sharing Dragon Daddy!

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

@AliceLittle is awesome!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Such a hot encounter with great memories!
    [​IMG]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. I love reading my reviews, it brings back so many great memories! Let's make some memories together! Email or PM me today!
    Xoxoxo ❤❤❤
    [​IMG]