REVIEW Still Euphoric II: Birthday Celebrations at Hogwarts

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dragon Daddy, May 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

Since our first date Alice and I kept in contact. I love that she wants to keep that connection built and strong. I did not want to have to wait so long in between to be with her again. I knew her birthday was coming up so I had to work some magic. I was so glad I did.

I knew from talking with her that she wanted to keep the actual day of the party free from long encounters. So I asked her about spending time with me the night before her birthday and into her birthday for us to celebrate. She became so giddy with her excitement about it, so the plans started to form about the night.

We changed the time for our meeting so that we could make sure to get to the sushi restaurant, which we both were craving. So I get to the hotel and freshen up from my flight and make sure that the driver is on the way to bring me to the Ranch and the exquisite Alice.

I love that she sent a photo of her waiting for me again! Euphoria already set in as I sent one back and got in the car to head to the Ranch. When I arrived, with bags in hand of gifts for her birthday, I had to put them down as she jumped up into my arms and wrapped her lags around me. That hug felt like it lasted for years and I love that so much!

We went back to her suite so we could get things ironed out and still make it for sushi. I let her know of the idea I had about time with her now, be there for the party the next day, and then get a little time after the party. She loved that idea so much that we planned everything out accordingly to make it work.

Off to sushi we go and we talked and ate. Being with her again made me so euphoric that I could see she was feeling it, too. I let her know before I wanted to make time stop while we were together. We lived in the moment and we made time stop for us.

Back to the suite and some of the gifts given to her, except for 3 which I told her she had to wait for her birthday to open. She then whispered her wish for her birthday and I was more than happy to do so. We made time stop some more as we were together, as she was now in possession of a time turner, and enjoyed the time we had together that night. Midnight came; kisses and the last 3 gifts were opened. Knowing we had to get to Hogwarts early we held each other to stay in that moment until we were together the next night.

Hogwarts was so much fun! Food, games, and birthday bunnies Alice, Mercedes, and Harley! As I had a feeling Alice was dressed in Slytherin robes, I surprised her by dressing accordingly in Slytherin robes, too. She with her Hermione wand and I with my Elder wand, as well as all the other wands filled the place with pure magic. Truly a sight to see!

After the party Alice made a quick check in and ran back to the house to take care of everyone there. I hung out at the Ranch and enjoyed some more food and chatted with new friends. She texted me of her return and let me know to hang out there as we did not have to wait until later that night to spend time together.

Alice returned and we sat and talked a bit more with everyone before returning to her suite. Still feeling that euphoria from the night before and it had become even stronger. She whispered in my ear of her wish and we let the world go on as we stopped time to keep ourselves in that moment. I did not want our time to end.

The euphoric state still lingers, even longer now. Can’t wait to get back to the Ranch and be with the wonderful, the fairest in all the land, a treasure to behold, that little Irish lass…Alice.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Dragon Daddy it was a pleasure to have met you. I'm glad you and Alice got to spend some time together before and during her birthday celebration. I'm so glad she was full of joy and happiness during your visit.

3. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you, @auron79 !! It was a pleasure meeting you, as well. Time with Alice is truly a gift that I cherish! As I know you feel the same way.

BryceStevens, AliceLittle and auron79 like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  5. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Cumisha! It is an honor to have you say that![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

She is definitely One of Kind..... so glad you enjoyed yourself

AliceLittle and Dragon Daddy like this.
  7. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much, Sable! She is One of a Kind!

BryceStevens likes this.
  8. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

My pleasure darling.....my pleasure

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  9. Dragon Daddy, what can I say? A mere thank you isn't enough. It was so wonderful that you made it out to celebrate my birthday with me and then stayed for the party! I was very happy we got to spend so much alone time together. I look forward to more adventures with you and I feel you are one of a kind also! Kisses from your little girl!

www.TheALiceLittle.com
    [​IMG]

BryceStevens and Dragon Daddy like this.
  10. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome, my little girl! I loved being able to be there for your birthday! It is an honor to be able to be there for you and to enjoy the party! I, too, was so very happy that we got to spend so much alone time together! We will be having so many more adventures together, Disney princess! Kisses from your Daddy!

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome @Dragon Daddy!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  12. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

I loved reading your magical review Dragon Daddy of your time with awesome sweet Alice! I particularly love the Hogwarts theme for her Birthday!!!!!

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  13. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you so very much, @BryceStevens !! It was very magical and Alice is purely a treasure!!

BryceStevens likes this.
  14. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

It certainly sounds very magical @Dragon Daddy and filled with treasure for both you and Alice!!!!

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  15. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you, @BryceStevens !! It was indeed very magical! Filled with treasure that both Alice and I enjoyed!!! Looking forward to seeing her again soon!

BryceStevens likes this.
  16. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

You're very welcome @Dragon Daddy . I'm glad you and cute @AliceLittle got to partake of each other's Magical Treasures!!!

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  17. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

We surely did! Excited to enjoy even more magical treasures!

BryceStevens likes this.
  18. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Re-reading of our spring fun and your birthday truly does bring back all the memories and feelings we share @AliceLittle ! I know that some sequels don't always live up to the hype, but I can say that every sequel we have together is purely amazing and gets better and better! Feeling that euphoria and the anticipation as we are getting ready for our third adventure together, little girl! Another chapter being written![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  20. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you @cumishaamado !! I love writing them and sharing the memories!

21. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to read and live vicariously through your next @Alice Little & @Dragon Daddy Adventures!!!!!!

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Dragon Daddy for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You're welcome and you're a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Dragon Daddy for liking my post!!! I love reading your precious and awesome reviews!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  24. Awesome review :)!

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  26. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I love that you can live vicariously through our adventures, @BryceStevens !! @AliceLittle and I have just begun our adventures together and it is an honor to share them!!

27. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

It is an honor to share my thoughts and comments!! You are a true sweetheart and grateful that you enjoy the reviews, thoughts, and comments![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much, @rileyzane !! I am so glad you enjoyed it!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AveryLee likes this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks @Dragon Daddy for your kind words!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  30. You're very welcome!! I love hearing about all the lovely gentlemen and all the times they've enjoyed themselves with a lovely lady!!
    It's inspiring :)

AliceLittle and Dragon Daddy like this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Dragon Daddy for liking my post!!! You are so charming and a "Sweetheart" too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  32. Dragon Daddy, we always have so much fun together! Here is to our future iron horse ride! I can't wait to read your review after our encounter! We will have an amazing time!

www.TheAliceLittle.com
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  33. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

We do have so much fun together, little girl! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I am so excited about our iron horse ride and the adventure we will have! I know it will be magical and an honor to write this next chapter of our adventures together!

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Dragon Daddy for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.