Some dreamed of being a doctor... I dreamed of being a Bunny

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by CeCeAdams, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Good Afternoon yall my name is CeCe and I am from Houston, Texas! I have a really bubbly personality and I am always laughing or smiling. I've actually been wanting to be a bunny for some years now. Human sexuality always intrigued me growing up and I feel if you are beautiful you should embrace it fully! I feel satisfied in myself when I am able to make someone's day or even someone's moment. I love to experience new things and just live life with no regrets. Oh my, I feel like I am writing a bio on a dating blog :lol:

Either way I am new at this and would love to hear anyone's advice!

XOXO

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. galoverboy
    Chat with Me

galoverboy Well-Known Member

Re: Some dreamed of being a doctor... I dreamed of being a B

Welcome to the board. When someone wants to become a bunny many suggest reading this link so you know the application process and what to expect if you do make it out there.

How to become a bunny.

You do have a great smile and the bio that you were writing is good. Let people get to know a little about you and your personality. Well wish you luck on your dream a hope it comes true for you.

3. Re: Some dreamed of being a doctor... I dreamed of being a B

Thank you so much for that link that was very helpful! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Xoxo

4. Re: Some dreamed of being a doctor... I dreamed of being a B

Update: I have just sent in my email and I am so anxious! I will keep everyone posted on any new changes [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

XoXo

5. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Good luck CeCe. Hope to see you at one of the northern brothels soon. Good to have you in the live chat room too.

6. Re: Some dreamed of being a doctor... I dreamed of being a B

Thank you so much for all your help Surfer! I have my fingers and toes crossed :wink: ! I like talking with everyone in the chat rooms

XOXO

7. Re: Some dreamed of being a doctor... I dreamed of being a B

[smilie=be mine!.gif] Thank you love! I had a great time talking to you and hopefully we will talk again soon! Thanks for all the support [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    XoXo

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

From on Texan to another it is great to be a Bunny! Good Luck!

xxxtra Kisses; Caressa

9. Re: Some dreamed of being a doctor... I dreamed of being a B

I could only imagaine and can't wait to be a Bunny [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] thank you Caressa!

10. Re: Some dreamed of being a doctor... I dreamed of being a B

Just a new update and it is very exciting and I cannot hold it in any longer... :mrgreen: I got a response from Dennis!!! I am super excited!
    XoXo

11. Re: Some dreamed of being a doctor... I dreamed of being a B

Ohh CeCe wonderful I applied over the weekend myself and hopefully going to hear back soon! I am so excited. I hope to get to see you soon.

Do you know when you are heading out yet?

12. Re: Some dreamed of being a doctor... I dreamed of being a B

He sent me a couple of emails and we had some conversations through text but he got busy... He is. Busy busy man ;) but I am hoping to get the for sure call tomorrow! Fingers crossed

13. Re: Some dreamed of being a doctor... I dreamed of being a B

I will keep looking for updates so keep us posted. That all is a very good start. Good luck sweetheart.

14. Re: Some dreamed of being a doctor... I dreamed of being a B

Thank you love! Good luck to you as we'll
    Xoxo

15. Re: Some dreamed of being a doctor... I dreamed of being a B

Ohh CeCe wonderful I applied over the weekend myself and hopefully going to hear back soon! I am so excited. I hope to get to see you soon.

Do you know when you are heading out yet?[/quote]
    He sent me a couple of emails and we had some conversations through text but he got busy... He is. Busy busy man ;) but I am hoping to get the for sure call tomorrow! Fingers crossed[/quote]

I will keep looking for updates so keep us posted. That all is a very good start. Good luck sweetheart.[/quote]

I just got the email! I will be in Nevada at Sagebrush Ranch on August 29th [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

16. Re: Some dreamed of being a doctor... I dreamed of being a B

He sent me a couple of emails and we had some conversations through text but he got busy... He is. Busy busy man ;) but I am hoping to get the for sure call tomorrow! Fingers crossed[/quote]

I will keep looking for updates so keep us posted. That all is a very good start. Good luck sweetheart.[/quote]

I just got the email! I will be in Nevada at Sagebrush Ranch on August 29th [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif][/quote]

Congrats beautiful!

17. Re: Some dreamed of being a doctor... I dreamed of being a B

I was told September 26th :D . Same place as you! Yay. Now hopefully everything else goes well.

18. Re: Some dreamed of being a doctor... I dreamed of being a B

Yay! Can't wait to see you girl! Congrats
    XoXo

19. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Congrats to both of you ladies, Cece and LeAnne.

20. Re: Some dreamed of being a doctor... I dreamed of being a B

Thank you Isurfer. We can't wait.

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] Congratulations to both of you and may your visits be very successful! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Re: Some dreamed of being a doctor... I dreamed of being a B

Thank you XOXO

23. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard! :) Hope you have a great time there...I'm sure you will do well!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Re: Some dreamed of being a doctor... I dreamed of being a B

Thank you so much!

25. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Good Luck to you both! You will love working for Dennis! Congratulations!

Hugs & Kisses; Caressa

26. Re: Some dreamed of being a doctor... I dreamed of being a B

Hi CeCe: [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Great Posts. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

All the guys in Chat are talking about you, you've really made a huge impression on them.

I've got my bubble bath packed, heading to Carson City Wednesday, can't wait for the photo shoot.

xoxoxoxoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Annie Gates [smilie=i love you1.gif]

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

ANNIE GATES WILL BE AT THE LOVE RANCH NORTH FROM SEPTEMBER 5TH THROUGH SEPTEMBER 26. COME ON GET WILD, LET'S PARTY EVERYONE!!!

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

I'm so glad your wish came true and I wish you much success!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Re: Some dreamed of being a doctor... I dreamed of being a B

Thank you so much!

29. Re: Some dreamed of being a doctor... I dreamed of being a B

[​IMG] so cool :)