Sindy Sky Helps me Relax During my First Trip

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JustJoeInPowell, Sep 20, 2015.

1. The past couple days marked my first ever trip to Dennis' properties outside of Carson City. Most people who have chatted with me know that this was a long time coming and that I am a very shy, nervous kind of person. So it took a lot for me to make the trip and get out of the car. Thank goodness I had made arrangements to have a party with a delightful, beautiful woman.

I have been chatting with Sindy Sky every since she first joined the boards and chat room. I knew we had a connection from the very beginning upon which we have built over the past year. This connection in what prompted me to set up my first and only party with her during this trip. I must say that this was absolutely the right choice for me.

Our time together started the day before our appointment. Sindy knew that I was frightened by this trip and the unknown it contained for me. She had a plan to help me feel more relaxed right from the beginning. I arrived Thursday evening to just get a feel for the Love Ranch North and all the ladies there. When Sindy saw me in the parlor, she gave me a big hug and invited me back to her room where she had a present waiting for me. I could not believe what she had gotten for me. Sindy had a Love Ranch t-shirt for me that had been signed by a number of the ladies. Talk about a collector's item!!! It just showed a little of the care she was taking to make me feel comfortable, not only with her, but with the whole environment there. I still can't thank her enough for that small token.

We talked for a while longer before I went back out to the parlor to meet others and become as relaxed in the house as I could get. Friday, the day for our appointment, came. I was so nervous that I almost could not eat breakfast. I am not one to forsake an appointment, so I pulled myself together and arrived at the appointed time. For those that don't know, Sindy usually works the evening shifts. She made arrangements to meet with me for our party in the late morning. I do appreciate the shifting in her schedule she had to do to accommodate the time I wanted to party. We had already taken care of the painless negotiations and payment the day before, so this was just going to be about us.

Sindy had an idea for us and we discussed what we wanted to do. It was like she could look inside my heart, mind , and soul to see exactly what I needed. This was going to be a scuba party with some relaxation elements for my piece of mind. I will say that Sindy knows how to give a great massage and looks wonderful in light blue. Without giving any other details, she cured my shyness around her and the Love Ranch North through her gentle touch and intelligent conversation. We had time to do many things, including initiating me into Sindy's Scuba Club. This was an event I will never forget.

Gentlemen, if you have any fears or doubts about going to the ranches, I would recommend that you talk to Miss Sindy Sky immediately. She will make you feel completely at ease through her caring nature, wonderful conversation, and incredible sexuality. Thank you so much, Sindy, my sweet friend.

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review Joe! I am glad you finally visited the Ranches!

You couldn't have had a more fun party on your first visit! Looking forward to making the "Dive" myself!!!

3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Great report Joe and what an adventure you had in just a few days. While Friday night at the LR was just wild, it was great to meet you in person. The gift you gave the LR ladies was awesome and now you're not Just Joe but Cowboy Joe...a legend. T

4. AWE JOE!! such sweet words and thoughts. Im very happy you feel the way you do about your 1st Visit. Im also flattered and honored you allowed me to be your first party. BTW Welcome again to the Scuba Club (wink wink)......Heres to hoping you wont be so hesitant for your next trip and planning it ALREADY!! kiss my Sweet!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

What a sweet, heartfelt review. . .it seems you had a wonderful time! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

6. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Glad you had a great time! The first trip is the most difficult with all the unknowns. Thinking back to my first trip, I can certainly relate as I was bouncing off the walls prior to the visit but like you, I had a wonderful lady to party with! For anyone having second thoughts or if uncertain about making a trip, the Ranches really are the happiest place on Earth and you only live once so just go and have the time of your life!

7. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

8. Thanks, John. It will be one "Dive" you will never forget.

9. Hoping all that visit feel the same way when they leave the ranches!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

AWESOME REVIEW!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Gotta get your shirt my dear and hopefully sooooonnnnn!

12. Tahoe you looking to get your shirt? lol

tahoebigbear likes this.
  13. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

looking…looking...where is it…..I can't find my PADI …. :)

14. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

Fantastic review. Sindy is awesome and knows how to get a person to relax and get their freak flag flying

15. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Glad you finally made it JustJoe. If you thought Sindy was amazing solo, and you ever decide to perhaps try a 2 girl party, I highly recommend Sindy and her 4S "sister", Shelby. I recently made my first trip to Reno (though not my first brothel visit) and experienced my first 2 girl extravaganza. These ladies went all out to make me feel special. My review is posted on the forum. Hope you make it back soon.

16. Awwesome had......and hoping a quick return Joe!

17. I made my quick return and loved seeing you again, Sindy. I was glad I had the opportunity to come back and relax yet again.

18. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member