Sindy beautiful Sindy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dusty, Apr 26, 2015.

1. O my GOD Sindy I just wish that I was able to put into words what it means to me to have had the privilege of partying with you. laying next to you and just looking in to your beautiful blue eye's was just the best thing ever. I looked in to your beautiful face and all I was able to think was I am the luckiest man right now. I so want to thank you for the extra time tonight. I was hoping that when I got to the ranch that it start to rain. but no luck and Richard never showed up lol. holding your beautiful body in my arms will that is just between you and me how I felt just then. no word can really be said that any other man that has had the privilege of booking you don't already know just how I am feeling. you are my friend and I am looking for our friendship to grow even better then it is right now. I truly wish that I had the funds to rebook you tonight I just wanted to lay next to you had hold you all night long. I so love hearing you sing tonight. I just wish that I was a better singer but the songs I sang for you came from my heart. I am so going to try and book you soon. if you will let me have the privilege of being in your beautiful arms again. please do ever change who you are. you are one every beautiful woman and my friend thank you so much my angel. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great review, dusty! I'm so glad to hear you had an amazing party.