"Seriously?" Kimberly Love again??

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by double d, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Well that was the reaction from MusicMan the last night of my trip on Saturday night.. :lol:

It was a classic for sure!!

Ok, there's no question that Kimberly has figured me out...she has pretty much found my weakness. It's a unique combination of the hot girl next door thing and my failure to say nooooo!!!

We had so much fun the whole night Saturday night. Starting with the big party for Dennis at NV50 and ending up with a crazy night at the LR. It was a busy night for the ladies too and I fully intended for my very last party of the trip to be with Frenchie Rose..

After a fantasic..over the top party with Frenchie and telling her it was the last party of my trip... I went back into the parlor "just to hang out"..It reminds me of what my 7 yo grandson says.."I'm just looking !!" lol ..my response is always.."yep..looking for trouble"!

MusicMan pulled out his camera and we were all taking pictures with the ladies and my ATF (Janet :wink: ) One of the pics was an amazing picture of Kimberly's beautiful smile.. I kept telling her it was one of the best pictures I had ever seen of her. MusicMan agreed but Kimberly wasn't very convinced...Hopefully it will posted soon and we'll let everyone see.

Anyway..I kept finding myself hugging and snuggling up to Kimberly again. It had only been about an hour since Frenchie and I had partied and she drained me dry...I was shooting dust...totally out of bullets..no joke..It had been a long and party filled week.. :?

The next thing I know...Kimberly starts dragging me back to her room....MusicMan never saw us leave. I'm telling Kimberly that there's no way I will ever finish this time..for sure!! She said...yeah right..I've heard you say that crap before!! I said yes but this time I really..really know I won't finish... I was sunk...but the funny thing is..I was feeling like I could actually "perform" a little even if I didn't finish...I was pretty amazed at that. I finally gave in and said.."what the hell"...

Then as we are heading down the hall....Frenchie rounds the corner with some dude!!.. Oh sh.t I'm busted!! She looks at me and Kimberly and says..(not an exact quote :roll: ) "I'm not f...g believing this"...I was LMAO..

I had a great time with Kimberly and it was a pretty wild night..I could hear every one whooping it up outside her window as we were partying.

After the party...we went walking back into the parlor. When MusicMan saw Kimberly and I...the WTF look on his face was priceless!..lol he just kept repeating.."are you serious???"

MusicMan had been sitting there talking to Cindi Larue [smilie=i love you1.gif] Cindi...and I had to show them the silly little car the rental company had given me to drive for the week..we all walked out front on the patio and I made Kimberly pick out which one it was...her reaction was hilarious...she saw it and said.."no way..get the f..k out of here!!" It was a little red Fiat 500. And the most amazing thing was all 82" of MusicMan had been riding around in it all week with me..lol.

Kimberly....thanks for such a fun time. Can't wait to see you again baby doll. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Nice Review double d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Me too baby doll!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thanks John!

DD

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

I can easily understand why you would want to be with Kimberly Love again. She is gorgeous and has an infectious personality. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I admit: I was the one that was saying "seriously?!" over and over again when I saw you two walking out to the parlor! I couldn't believe Kimberly was able to pull you back there for yet another party! :shock: And I couldn't believe you were able to go for another party! :shock: That was simply amazing and funny!

But if there's any lady that could pull that off, it would be Kimberly! She has that kind of magic on you! Way to go Kimberly!

And it was so much fun seeing Kimberly again! I got to get those pics with her big smile on the forum soon...

MusicMan

6. Very true..

DD

7. I'm still wondering what the hell happened :shock: ...I think I was the one asking her "Seriously??" as she was steering me back to her room.. :lol: I hate to admit it... but apparently there's a button she's pushing somewhere on me and I don't even know where it is. That was a fun night bro!! I think you posted a picture on your thread from that night with us and Kimberly and Cindi. That was taken either before or right after she dragged me back there.

DD

8. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

sounds like Kim is one that is hard to resist

9. That was a fun night! I finally did post that picture, on my picture thread, from that night with Kimberly, Cindi, and us. It was taken right before she dragged you back there! It didn't take much "dragging" on her part though, you were a gonner after she was excited and smiling so big after we took the pics!

MusicMan

10. Wow what a review :)

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

She's worth seeing multiple times! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]