Roxanne, a lasting end to a trip...

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jestr, Jun 8, 2015.

1. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Every since seeing her on Ustream I wanted to say hello to Roxanne. She has this cute look about here that I just loved. I got a chance to say hello to her when I stopped in to watch Ustream in person. Near the end of my trip I stopped in at the Love Ranch to get to know her a little better before I left. When I got there was a lineup going on so I waited for that to finish. After this the door person asked if I had an appointment and I said no. She responded that the ladies were already lined up and was going to have them all say their names. My thought at this was I wanted to tell her “I already know all the ladies, and only wanted to chat with a particular lady.” So I stopped her before she got started and said I already knew who I wanted to see. I walked up to Roxanne, who was quite surprised and asked to chat with her. I found out that she was not going to be available that evening, but we set something up for the next morning. I left that evening with anticipation of what was to come the next day.

When I showed up the next morning she was waiting for me in the parlor. I saw her sitting there with the same smile that she always has, and makes her look great. I walked up and gave her a big hug, and said I was looking forward to our time together. We went back into the VIP room to get things started. Roxanne asked what I wanted to do, and we got started with all the fun. She has such a smile on her and I enjoyed all of her curves. I’m glad I took the time to say hello, and invite everyone else to do the same.

We finished with a quick shower to clean up before I left. This was the first time I had a party right before I headed to the airport, and she would leave me with a smile on my face for the rest of the day. I look forward to getting to know Roxanne even better in the future.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That was a great review, Jestr! Sounds like you had an amazing party with the lovely Roxanne.

3. Okay, reading this made me smile really big, you just made my day! Thanks for being so sweet jestr! XOXOXO [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Yes I agree, Jestr is a sweetheart and I am happy that he took the time to write about our experience together~ [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I know how you felt, as I wasn't able to party w/Roxanne after the 1st we met. I was struck by her charm on the Ustream shows and when we finally got together it was so great. Roxanne goes all the way to please you.

roxanneprice likes this.
  6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

7. I could say the same! Hehe ;) :p

8. what a great review of Roxanne!!!

9. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]