Ron Jeremy Sleeping

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Hahaha me to :lol:

3. Hilarious right? :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

4. Wish I could sleep like that! lol

First time I've been back on the forum in years. Missed it!

5. It missed you :)

Welcome back

6. Awesome to have you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Its so true....one minute he is taking to u and the next he is snoring!! Too funny!!

8. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Hehe silly Ron :lol:

9. Ron is so funny

10. :lol: The man is a champion napper! :lol:

11. Ahah totally

12. I dont know about ron and fez vs. the k rock morning show. I think ron and fez have the best show on the radio today. I will follow them to any slot they go to, but I do wish that they would replay the show during the overnights.

HUGS

13. OMG...too funny!

14. I want to see more pics :lol:

15. ME TOO!!! He's always sleeping somewhere!!! :lol:

16. djames
    Chat with Me

djames Active Member

Cami is on the way to his birthday party. Maybe she will get some new pictures.

17. YAY!!!! Let's hope she snags a couple! :D

18. djames
    Chat with Me

djames Active Member

Cami posted a tout video of what she is wearing to the party. :D
    If he could fall asleep after seeing that dress then he must have a sleep disorder. :?

19. djames
    Chat with Me

djames Active Member

20. djames
    Chat with Me

djames Active Member

While I contributed to this topic, I think we should ease up on Mr. Jeremy.

If he has a sleep disorder, he can't control his falling asleep.
    If he has a sleep disorder, he could fall asleep while driving.

Cami posted new tout videos. Mr. Jeremy, Cami and Dennis seemed to have gone to the zoo.
    Mr. Jeremy is in two touts joking that he was not asleep but he didn't really seem to be in the joking mood.

21. i love it when he is sleeping lol

22. Considering I have a sleeping disorder myself, I understand your concerns... (and I know first-hand what it's like to be teased for being sleepy, lol) ...but I always appreciate my friends helping me laugh about the annoyances as opposed to getting upset about it :D

Please understand we all LOVE Ron and only tease outta love (and believe me, he teases in return!! :wink: )

23. djames
    Chat with Me

djames Active Member

Brooke,
    I too have a sleep disorder and I also appreciate when friends help me joke about it but still some time it hurts.
    That is what I was hearing in Cami's post.
    You all know Mr. Jeremy better so you know when to joke with him.

24. I TOTALLY understand what you're saying..... some days are more difficult than others and the teasing can be taken differently at times...
    That's why I always do my best to understand where those joking with me are coming from, I know it's incredibly hard to understand a sleeping disorder when you don't have one, but even on those days, they love me and even on those days, we love Ronnie

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Too funny!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UyRHy7GaCU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UyRHy7GaCU</a>

26. LOVE IT!!! Thanks for posting this, Tamela!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Ron is so funny!!!

28. djames
    Chat with Me

djames Active Member

29. djames
    Chat with Me

djames Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.