Role reversal lineup

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Leoliass75, Jun 20, 2019.

1. I'm Not exactly sure why but I have always had the fantasy of dressing up like a lady in lingerie, stockings and high heel shoes if I can walk in them. My fantasy would be to have a party with a lady who would help me get dressed up and then maybe I could come out in a lineup in front of the ladies and the lady who helped me get dressed up would pick me. Maybe the ladies would all be wearing strapons or just the lady who picks me. Then she would take me to her room As she was the client and we would negotiate her using strapon on me.

JuniperJones likes this.
  2. Very doable Leoliass75!

t may sound a bit unconventional to most, but your fantasy has been fulfilled in the flesh right here at the Bunnyranch and many times by myself with many extremely satisfied clients with your same wishes.

Us gals have a blast getting you ready, primping and coddling over your attire and accessories and make up too. Teaching you how to sashay in your wobbly first steps in heels and complimenting your every move.

Sometimes we even go out on a night on the town.

The strap on play is executed by me with finesse, experience and lusty thrills.

How soon can you get here?

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

Leoliass75 likes this.
  3. Wow that sounds perfect. Not sure I would be ready to go out on the town and even the thought of being dressed up outside of room is scary but have found myself thinking about it a lot. I don’t have any interest in men at all (no problem with those who are gay just not my thing) but the thought of a lady with a strapon and me dressing up. Wow!

4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Sounds like a ton of fun! You go girl. :)

Leoliass75 likes this.
  5. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

You can live out all your wildest fantasies here at the BunnyRanch!!!

I would love to explore this with you!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

Leoliass75 likes this.
  6. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

Leoliass75 likes this.
  7. This is quite interesting. I am interested in doing a slight spin of this. I get dressed as a sissy. Get sent to request a lineup while on knees dressed with a leash on. But instead of choosing a lady, I have to choose a Mistress. The Mistress then makes me crawl to her room.