REVIEW: My birthday celebration with Jade, Casey and Ruby

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CaseyCross, Apr 21, 2017.

1. By: HandJobNut

I knew that my birthday celebration needed to begin with three of the most amazing and beautiful ladies I have ever met at the Love Ranch. I have partied with Jade, Casey and Ruby previously, and shared my ultimate birthday fantasy with them. One month before our party, the three ladies came up with the idea of meeting me at the airport in a limo...It was an idea that made my heart pound with excitement: Three of the sexiest ladies I have ever met meeting me right at the airport to wish me a happy birthday!!
    When my birthday finally came, everything with my flight was going wrong: The weather at my departure was miserable: thunderstorms and freezing rain, which resulted in a delayed flight. I managed to reschedule my flight to a later time and finally arrived in Reno around midnight, when I was originally supposed to arrive at 8pm. When I emailed Jade, I told her my new flight arrival time...She told me that the ladies were all waiting for me, and even asked me what my favorite birthday cake flavor was.
    Midnight finally came...I arrived in Reno and saw the limo outside the airport. With a huge smile on my face, the driver greeted me, put my belongings in the trunk and opened the car door....Inside were Jade, Casey and Ruby, scantily clad in very revealing miniskirts, smiling at me with the naughtiest glint in their gorgeous eyes. My erection jumped inside my pants and my pulse went up...The car seats were all covered with sheets, with a bowl of lube nearby. The three ladies looked at me and winked.....
    Once the limo drove from the airport, the ladies stripped me completely naked, their six hands working my cock masterfully the whole time. Ruby was on my left side, Casey was on my right, and Jade knelt in the middle. Ruby was whispering my name and saying naughty words into my ear, and when she fondled my hardness, she gave out the sexiest "mmmmmmmm".....I almost came right there and then, but the three ladies knew how to keep me on the brink of orgasm without my, shall we say, spilling over....Casey's sexy voice was whispering in my other ear, her talented hands coaxing pre-cum from me...She then let out a sexy moan "mmmmmmmm" and smiled.....Oh, I was going insane!! Jade was looking at me, her hands tickling and caressing every inch of my hardness with a huge smile on her face. The teasing was delicious torture and I was going out of my mind with their six hands on me. There was then a tickle war between myself and Ruby and Casey....I knew I was not going to win this war, but hearing the squeals and laughter from both ladies made me even harder......The three ladies ambush me in retaliation, tickling every inch of me. The windows of the limo were steaming up.....
    We continued our party from the limo to the Love Ranch...My erection was poking out and there was no time for me to put my clothes back on...So there I was, with a sheet on my body and only my boots on, carrying my clothes and my suitcase to the Ranch. We went to the room where the ladies were now stroking and caressing me to get me to finally explode. After the one hour of teasing in the limo, my cock was so swollen and hard, my cum boiling inside.....Their three hands stroked me simultaneously in a steady rhythm, their other three hands tickling my balls....I was moaning and panting more than I ever had before....I told them I was going to cum...The ladies looked at each other, smiling and sang...."Happy Birthday to you"...stroking me and caressing my balls..."Happy Birthday to you"...now tickling my balls and stroking me intensely..."Happy Birthday dear *Handjobnut*.........." their hands now stroking me faster and faster...I could not control it anymore and I exploded!!!...my orgasm flying everywhere in intense bursts...."Happy Birthday to you"...their hands continuing to stroke me until they milked every drop from me, slowing down their strokes....slowing down....slower and slower....
    I am rock hard reliving that incredible birthday party.
    We took a breather and had some chocolate birthday cake...and then we were in each other's arms and hands again......
    Jade, Casey and Ruby are such an incredible trio....very kind, genuine and beautiful inside and out, as well as incredibly sexy. They made me feel so special...it was the most amazing birthday I ever had. I love every moment when I am in their company, and I can't wait to see them again. xxxxxxxxx

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2017-4-22_19-10-30.jpeg
    ................................................................................

handjobnut and CaseyCross like this.
  3. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

handjobnut likes this.
  4. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

handjobnut Well-Known Member

It so was!!!!! :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

Lake Show and CaseyCross like this.
  5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

I CAN IMAGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

handjobnut likes this.
  6. Can't wait to see you again, HJN! :) ;)

handjobnut likes this.
  7. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

handjobnut Well-Known Member

I am so excited to see you again!!!! ;) xxxxxxxxxxx

CaseyCross likes this.
  8. Me too!! Coming soon ;)

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  9. Wow! A very special happy birthday indeed! :)

kmoney likes this.
  10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

By: HandJobNut

I knew that my birthday celebration needed to begin with three of the most amazing and beautiful ladies I have ever met at the Love Ranch. I have partied with Jade, Casey and Ruby previously, and shared my ultimate birthday fantasy with them. One month before our party, the three ladies came up with the idea of meeting me at the airport in a limo...It was an idea that made my heart pound with excitement: Three of the sexiest ladies I have ever met meeting me right at the airport to wish me a happy birthday!!
    We had so much fun going to pick you us at the airport. It was all planned out long in advance. We have known each other for a while now and the chemistry make it so much better, right?

When my birthday finally came, everything with my flight was going wrong: The weather at my departure was miserable: thunderstorms and freezing rain, which resulted in a delayed flight. I managed to reschedule my flight to a later time and finally arrived in Reno around midnight, when I was originally supposed to arrive at 8pm. When I emailed Jade, I told her my new flight arrival time...She told me that the ladies were all waiting for me, and even asked me what my favorite birthday cake flavor was.
    Midnight finally came...I arrived in Reno and saw the limo outside the airport. With a huge smile on my face, the driver greeted me, put my belongings in the trunk and opened the car door....Inside were Jade, Casey and Ruby, scantily clad in very revealing miniskirts, smiling at me with the naughtiest glint in their gorgeous eyes. My erection jumped inside my pants and my pulse went up...The car seats were all covered with sheets, with a bowl of lube nearby. The three ladies looked at me and winked.....
    I remember that. It was more challenging than we expected, but so glad that was just a delay and not a cancelation. We were too funny at the store. We almost asked the clerk to write your full handle name lol
    haha we were ready for you. You should seen how much fun we had while driving there too.

Once the limo drove from the airport, the ladies stripped me completely naked, their six hands working my cock masterfully the whole time. Ruby was on my left side, Casey was on my right, and Jade knelt in the middle. Ruby was whispering my name and saying naughty words into my ear, and when she fondled my hardness, she gave out the sexiest "mmmmmmmm".....I almost came right there and then, but the three ladies knew how to keep me on the brink of orgasm without my, shall we say, spilling over....Casey's sexy voice was whispering in my other ear, her talented hands coaxing pre-cum from me...She then let out a sexy moan "mmmmmmmm" and smiled.....Oh, I was going insane!! Jade was looking at me, her hands tickling and caressing every inch of my hardness with a huge smile on her face. The teasing was delicious torture and I was going out of my mind with their six hands on me. There was then a tickle war between myself and Ruby and Casey....I knew I was not going to win this war, but hearing the squeals and laughter from both ladies made me even harder......The three ladies ambush me in retaliation, tickling every inch of me. The windows of the limo were steaming up.....
    We continued our party from the limo to the Love Ranch...My erection was poking out and there was no time for me to put my clothes back on...So there I was, with a sheet on my body and only my boots on, carrying my clothes and my suitcase to the Ranch. We went to the room where the ladies were now stroking and caressing me to get me to finally explode. After the one hour of teasing in the limo, my cock was so swollen and hard, my cum boiling inside.....Their three hands stroked me simultaneously in a steady rhythm, their other three hands tickling my balls....I was moaning and panting more than I ever had before....I told them I was going to cum...The ladies looked at each other, smiling and sang...."Happy Birthday to you"...stroking me and caressing my balls..."Happy Birthday to you"...now tickling my balls and stroking me intensely..."Happy Birthday dear *Handjobnut*.........." their hands now stroking me faster and faster...I could not control it anymore and I exploded!!!...my orgasm flying everywhere in intense bursts...."Happy Birthday to you"...their hands continuing to stroke me until they milked every drop from me, slowing down their strokes....slowing down....slower and slower....
    We kind of mastered the synergy of movements on you hehe
    At least I think we did. I loved that you were in with what we were doing and you walking in barely dressed was awesome. I will blush if I say more so I will just let people read what you wrote. All accurate.

I am rock hard reliving that incredible birthday party.
    We took a breather and had some chocolate birthday cake...and then we were in each other's arms and hands again......
    Jade, Casey and Ruby are such an incredible trio....very kind, genuine and beautiful inside and out, as well as incredibly sexy. They made me feel so special...it was the most amazing birthday I ever had. I love every moment when I am in their company, and I can't wait to see them again. xxxxxxxxx

We love to spend time with you and can't wait for a next time. But that you knew already :)
    I am so happy we could be part of your birthday. Thank you for everything and all the good times :)

WL1 likes this.
  11. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome Review!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

12. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

This sounds like a hot four way party![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

awesome review !!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Amazing review for an amazing lady!

handjobnut likes this.