About Me Review about me

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by SophiaSun, Sep 3, 2023.

1. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Hi Sophia

This is Nick from last night. I wanted to say thanks!! I can’t remember when I had so much unexpected fun! I really enjoyed getting to know you, talking to you and seeing how both your mind and yes … body :)) …worked last night. It was a great experience. I really appreciate getting to know you. I hope you’re having a great weekend …. please do stay in touch and I look forward to seeing you again. Take good care. Nick xoxo

KaylaRose and EllieAmes like this.
  2. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

You are amazing thank you. Might do it again soon.

John[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thank you so much sweetheart!!
    [email protected] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

EllieAmes likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

This is a great review thank u for sharing!

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book with @SophiaSun today for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

Camisha ans Sophia Sun together soon.
    Sophia Sun

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for mentioning me in your post!!! Who wants to experience a memorable 2 Girl Cross House Party with @SophiaSun and @cumishaamado?

Email: [email protected]

Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-7252 Ext. 0 (Sophia Sun)

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Email: [email protected]

Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 (Cumisha Amado)

REVIEW Cumisha and Sophia: Together at last
    Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TurboEnchantix, Oct 29, 2022.

• [​IMG]
        TurboEnchantix
        When I heard @SophiaSun has returned to the KK, I simply had to reschedule my previous engagement with @cumishaamado to include her too. Sophia will always have a special place in my heart, for she was the one who took my V-card on my very first visit. She was my favorite to be with for 2019 until the covid shutdowns. It's been almost 3 years since I saw her so that night felt like a reunion. I last saw cumisha on my b-day last year and I knew right away that she's on of the best I been with. So to have the two of them together is clearly a dream come true! After the negotiations and payment we started with the jacuzzi tub and we all soaked in it. Afterwards we made our way to the bed and got right down to business. I swear it's always fantastic for me to pleasure 2 ladies at the same time but the rush I felt with these two took it to a whole nother level! I had to lie down around halfway in the session because it was so much pleasure at once. After about 5 to 10 min break I recovered my energy and was back to business, somehow even better then before. When it was finally over I knew that this was the absolute greatest night of my life! I don't know if I'll ever see the 2 of them again, but if I do it will be well worth the wait.

Cumisha... Sophia... you have my deepest most undying gratitude.
    IMG_2114.jpg IMG_0169.jpg IMG_8564.jpg IMG_8753.jpg image.jpg IMG_0733.jpg

Last edited: Oct 7, 2023
  9. GREAT REVIEW!!! And Sophia is a bundle of fun in a sweet tight package!! Xoxxoxxo

10. You’re stunning, Sophia!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

Wow We can meet again soon !!
    Sophia Sun

12. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Reviews are so fun! I love to look back and remember good times :p

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

13. Sofia! I miss laughing with you so bad! We need to have a ladies night soon please, hoping I run into you!

14. :eek::eek::eek::oops::oops::oops::oops:[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I’m [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]