Remy Martin: The Memory (Mammary) Lane Nostalgic Outdate

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by RemyMartin, Jan 4, 2020.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

[​IMG]

Remember the days of the drive-in, where you could watch a movie from the privacy of the back seat of your car? I do…except I don't remember much of the movie, hint hint.

[​IMG]

This nostalgic outdate package involves activities that involve fun and frolic…outdates to drive-ins - also known as Netflix & Chill without the Netflix, wink-wink, nudge-nudge - or wiling away an hour or two at the arcade, besting each other at pinball, video games and other competitive digital delights; or hitting the go-kart or bumper car track and creating good-natured mayhem…or maybe hitting the Mini-Putt golf range and practicing in advance the fine art shooting your balls into holes in less than six strokes….or more, if you prefer it. :)

[​IMG]

Reliving memories is a great way to make new memories, and what better person to make memories with than the deliciously attractive and the erotically adventurous 4’11” slice of heaven known as Remy Martin, and I happen to have some amazing mammaries of my own?
    And the outdate is just the beginning of the party - just wait until I get you back to the Ranch!
    Then we get to make nude memories!
    [email protected] - Book Remy in 2021 for the unforgettable ride of your life down Memory Lane.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
    auron79 and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  2. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info and love your adorable pics!!! Have @RemyMartin fulfill your fantasies for the "New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Still daydreaming about us at the drive in together! So much fun!

Need that warm weather and for you to come back to meeeeee!

XOXO
    Sandi

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

We've got to make this happen this year!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your adorable pics!!! Book your fabulous party with @RemyMartin today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

You sound like such a fun date darling [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info and I love your adorable pics!!! Book your fabulous party with @RemyMartin today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

This is one of my favorite types of outdates, I love being able to enjoy nostalgic activites and moments together.

11. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

What are some other nostalgic activities we can enjoy together during my last tour of the year, November 3rd-15th?

12. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

This is one of my favorite types of outdates, I love being able to enjoy nostalgic activites and moments together.
    What are some other nostalgic activities we can enjoy together?
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

13. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

What are some other nostalgic activities we can enjoy together?
    I'm totally down to do atv riding.

14. AngelWave
    Chat with Me

AngelWave Luxury Entertainment

@RemyMartin is both elegant and fun!
    I also love nostalgic outdates, especially the arcades

15. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

The arcades are so much fun and easy going with good company!