REVIEW Remy and Sindy....and the guy who keeps coming back...

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dogguygary, Apr 2, 2023.

1. This was my third experience with two of the lovliest ladies one could ever hope to spend time with.

Remy and Sindy do not hold back in any respect. They are warm and caring to the highest degree possible. They are intelligent and will stimulate you mind as well as your body. And they will make you feel very special when they work together to take you to that special place that only they can take you.

We all went to dinner together and had a smashing time catching up. I think we may have actually come up with solutions for many of the world's problems during our spirited discussion. All I know is time flies by when I'm with them because of how much I laugh and smile.

Here's someting else you should know. When you are out enjoying the town with them, you will be the center of attention. Being with these two beautiful and exuberent ladies will have all those who see you be both entertained by the hijinks and jealous of the beauty and charm surrounding you. That alone is special and will make you feel pampered and appreciated. And, a little bit cocky.

So what's left? Well, when the three of you are alone, the time will fly by. There will be non-stop laughter and a lot of good feelings. There will be things happening that you expect, and things happening that you may not expect. You will be called on to bring your A-game because Remy and Sindy are always on theirs. But its all in the interest of having an experience that will give you great feelings and great memories to take with you.

In all honesty and without too much exaggeration, being with Remy and Sindy is just a wonderful way to spend an evening. I cannot remember every detail, every little joke, every little nuance of comversation, every little touch and contact made. All I can remember for sure is what a great evening it was.

I think its time for everyone on this board to make the effort, The effort to find your way to the ranches and arrange for time with Remy and Sindy together. Please, dont let me be the last person to live this dream team.
    And when you do, you don't have to thank me for the idea. Just congratulate yourself for treating yourself so well.

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review of two beautiful ladies. I've always wondered what it would be like to go on a date with them. I would be scared to leave them at the table or bar to go to the men's room. When I return there would be a dozen guys around them. Still I know that they would still be with me. It's no wonder you keep going back. Glad you had fun.

dogguygary and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

I'm glad you keep coming back, we always have so much fun with you! The 3 of us together are a Riot! I look forward to more adventures together.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

No need to wonder @foreverman, book us for July summer time fun!

5. Here’s my prediction….Remy and Sindy will team up again soon and the lucky person with them will write an equally enticing review. Because you cannot go wrong with spending time with these two lovely ladies

foreverman likes this.
  6. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Sure hope it will be me as I would write such a review. So far, it's just been a dream.

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! @sindysky and @RemyMartin are the amazing duo!!! They are alot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]