REVIEW Remy and Sindy and the Crazy Train

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dogguygary, Apr 2, 2022.

1. The title of this post is just an attention getter. There was no train involved, although there was crazy (as in crazy good), and Remy did mention at one point during the evening that the song by Ozzy Osborne popped into her head. Only logical, considering the wonderful time these two fantastic people can create when they are together.

The original plan was for Remy and I to enjoy a pleasant outdate at the Peppermill consisting of dinner at Romanza and some scary movie watching in one of the Tuscany Suites. However things took a turn for the better when I arrived at the ranch. Since I was early Remy was still preparing, and I got to spend time with Sindy, Maddie, Evie and Tiara at the bar.

I was intrigued with Sindy's mood this evening, and decided (was persuaded?) it would make for a very interesting event if she could accompany us for the evening. Strangely enough, she agreed (even though this would mean she would have to miss karaoke). Insert my smirk for a ironical comment here.

So off we go to the very crowded Peppermill. After Remy and I were able to solve the puzzle of finding the restaurant inside the hotel, we waited for Sindy to arrive in a separate vehicle. She too had difficulty locating the place, so we spent a lot of effort in texts and calls directing her to where we were. And the fun is just beginning.

Wonderful meal and wonderful company. This is what a true companionship experience needs to be. Any visitor to the ranch who never partakes in this type of evening had better wake up and do so. It is so special to be able to talk with Remy and Sindy in a luxurious environment outside the ranch, and get insights into their personalities and their reasons for what they do for us clients.

More craziness ensues...I am to return to my car to retrieve some personal belongings and suddenly I cannot locate it in the vast parking garage. Mental note to self; next time pay real close attention to what level you park on. Finally, off to the suite we go.

I need to tell you all something, and I say this with the utmost sincerity. I got to see a side of these two lovely ladies that totally impressed me. Yes, they are fun at what you expect them to be. They will make the time glorious with their playfulness and attentiveness to your needs. They will make you feel more like a man than you may have for a long time. But they are also so strong, so brave, and so worthy of my admiration and yours. After all of the trauma of the last 24 months they come together and wipe all memories of that away. They went thru as much of a hard time as any of us, if not more. But they respect each other just as they always have, and showed me that in the way they handled the logistics of our evening. I was very grateful for them opening up and sharing their outlook and their attitudes about all that takes place around us. And despite having been beaten down by the financial and emotional repercussion of the pandemic, they are willful and determined to continue providing companionship on their own terms and with only our satisfaction on their minds, despite some roadblocks that may sometimes be put up in front of them. I think this is something that each of us as clients need to learn and appreciate.

Spending time with Remy and Sindy together is absolutely magical in every way you can imagine. And some you cannot. Knowing each other the way they do enables them to have a genuine mutual respect, admiration and fun time spirit. I was the benefit of that. I am very grateful for that.

That's it in a nutshell, I need not and cannot elaborate any more than that. You need to be there and make it happen for yourself to be able to appreciate it all; the Remy and Sindy experience is indescribable in words.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2022
  2. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

I'm glad you had that magical experience. I agree with everything you said, and trust me I can relate to what you are talking about. I will simply leave it at that, and say that I can't wait to visit after 2 1/2 years this coming July.

KikiLover, sindysky and dogguygary like this.
  3. WONDERFUL TIMES WITH ABOVE AND BEYOND COMPANY and food that was a grade above! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] 2F9E627B-89E8-4FD2-BE4B-AEDDD9171452.jpeg DA796A4C-D8A0-4ABC-95FD-2ED0713285C2.jpeg 4C0C39C9-DEBB-48EE-BD67-C836D9E420C3.jpeg EC39A0C7-CDA9-4C2D-9136-AEE5711D3215.jpeg

dogguygary, leeandro and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Awesome review dggary! You certainly knew what you were doing when you picked Remy & Sindy. Wow! That's my dream party come true for you. How did you manage to keep it together during the trip and dinner? I would have been going nuts in anticipation. I want this party as soon as my treatments are over for my prostate cancer. Sindy told she knows CPR so I'm good to go.

sindysky and dogguygary like this.
  5. First and foremost, foreverman, feel better as soon as possible so that you can experience all that's out there in every way. As a fellow survivor, life is so much better when you've beaten down the oppressor.

Second, you can do no better than being with a lovely provider with CPR certification. Sindy is well worth spending the time with regardless of her medical expertise, but who would not mind having that extra benefit?

You have the best of taste if you aspire to a Remy/Sindy experience. These ladies will transport you to the heights of which you will never see any other way. Remy is sweet, such a fireball and so energetic....make sure you take your vitamins. So much fun and such a exuberant woman, plus she is a wonderful person to just talk and share with. And I think i am preaching to the choir when i tell you about Sindy. She is fun, she is intense, and she puts her whole self into the experience. Put them together and you will be patting yourself on the back for making the right move. Do it, enjoy yourself, do something to show your appreciation to them, and then you can come on here and make us all jealous all over again.

6. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Thanks, it's nice to know there are survivors out there. I was scared but my doctors have all calmed me down. Can't wait to get back up there and have some fun.

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

What an enjoyable crazy train that was!!! I'm smiling just thinking about it [smilie=hot over you.gif]. I love how you captured every meaningful aspect of our time with you, you really are a gem! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: May 2, 2022
  8. I'm ready for another ride....anywhere you take me is sure to be fun! :)

sindysky likes this.
  9. Honestly am excited to see what 2023 adventures brings for our dynamic trio! Obviously fun and “games” but I’m sure we can elevate the stakes this coming year lol ;);););););)

dogguygary and ROADRUNNER J like this.