Re: My First Trip to BR/LRN

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by snapshot3220, Mar 25, 2013.

1. My First Trip to BR/LRN

First of all, I apologize in advance for the long post, but I can't seem to contain myself.

I completed my first trip out to Carson City and the Bunny Ranch / Love Ranch North over St. Patty's Day weekend 2013. I had heard that the parties were great, and although I'm not a big party person, I decided to give it a try. Because I prefer to keep the details of my "private" parties between me and the ladies, I've decided to create a single thread to recount my experience with the ranches and the various ladies I met (and partied with). It's rather long, but hopefully it will be of some use to newcomers.

Although I traveled out on Thursday and arrived in the late afternoon (local time), I was exhausted from getting too little sleep the night before and traveling about 13 hours. So, the only bed I was looking for Thursday night was the one at my hotel. So, my first date was with a mattress at the Gold Dust, and I hit that HARD. :lol:

Friday

Prior to my trip, I had previously connected with Kimberly Love and Ruby Rae on the boards. I arranged appointments with them, Saturday and Sunday evenings, respectively, prior to heading out. Although I wasn't partying with them until later, I met with both of them on Friday afternoon to finalize negotiations and pay. For anyone considering a trip to the ranches, I highly recommend making at least one appointment. There is something very reassuring about having a lady waiting for you the first time you arrive. It helped me settle in and get the feel for the place. Ruby also took the opportunity to introduce me to a few of the other board members that happened to walk into the BR while we were in the parlor.

Besides my brief visits with Ruby and Kimberly to negotiate, my first "real" ranch experience was the party at LRN on Friday night. The first thing I remember after walking in was hearing, "Snapshot, we need one more, come stand over here." (Remember those introductions, biting me in the a%^ already.) The next thing I knew, I'm eating a whipped cream taco from between a lady's legs. Not as exciting as my normal Fridays, but not too shabby to start.

After the taco-eating contest, I probably would have mostly faded into the background (OK, I did try my best), except Ms. Betty Page took it upon herself to welcome me and do her best to get me involved. Betty is a very open, charming, and sexy lady, and I'd like to thank her for making me feel welcome. That and showing me how to booty pop, so I could make it through spin the bottle.

I had intentionally left Friday evening open appointment wise to see what developed. About the time the LRN games were winding down, I got the opportunity to take a seat beside the lovely Ms. Ally James. I had previously followed (AKA, pseudo-stalked...OK stalked) Ally on the forums, but I hadn't really had the chance to get to know her. Luckily for me, she didn't have any other plans, so we ended up heading back to party.

At this point, we come to my first, "Oh s*&%," moment of the trip, which is the point where I realized that I was going to have to get undressed in front of this gorgeous creature. Seriously, Ally is so far out of my league, I might as well have been a tee-ball team taking on the Yankees. However, at that moment, Ally took off her top, gave me a nice sensual kiss, and started helping me undress. Let's just say that from this point on, thinking and decision making were transferred from upstairs to downstairs, and things went smoothly from there. :D

Ally is a very sensual and attentive lover, and I enjoyed our party immensely. After the party, we returned to the parlor for the remainder of the festivities. I ended up hanging out with Ally, Kimberly, and Kimberly's date (Rob) for the rest of the evening until the wee hours of the morning. Overall, I think my first day there went rather well.

Saturday

I arrived back at the LRN at 6:00 on Saturday evening for my party with Kimberly Love. She was waiting for me at the bar in a lovely little (and I mean little) black dress. I know that preferences vary, but I think that searching Google for "Perfect Female Body" should pull up picture of Kimberly. She is seriously HAWT. :twisted: And unlike most other hot women you're used to meeting, Kimberly is very down-to-earth and easy to talk to.

We ended up having to wait for about 30 minutes for the VIP Suite to open up. While we were chatting, Kimberly mentioned that Ally and she had talked last night and thought I should have done a two-girl party. Now, I'm firmly convinced that seeing a lady one-on-one is best for the first time (I like to disappoint my women one at a time :oops: ). However, since I had booked an extended party with Kimberly (have you seen her March specials...awesome), we decided to invite Ally back for the second half of the party.

Needless to say, the party with Kimberly and Kimberly + Ally was great. I admit, however, that I've got to up my game for two-girl parties; had a hard time keeping everyone engaged. Practice makes perfect, I guess. Anyone up for round 2? :D

We ended the party in a bubble bath, just relaxing and chatting. It was great getting to know Kimberly and Ally that way and getting a brief glimpse into their lives. After our party, Kimberly, Ally, and I hung out for a little while taking in karaoke. The girls tried to get me to sing, but I wasn't drunk enough. P.S. I don't drink.

Although I didn't finish up at the LRN until almost midnight, I decided to head over to the BR to catch the tail end of their party. I missed most of the festivities, of course, but for some reason, I don't regret it. Go figure. :lol: I did, however, get to meet several of the lovely bunnies. Thanks to Gracie Graves, Pantera, Sunny Star, and Bella Rose for greeting me. After hanging out at the BR for a little bit, I actually end up heading back over to LRN for the end of karaoke, hanging out with Kimberly and Rob, and late-night tacos.

Sunday

On Sunday evening, I concluded my parties with an outdate with the fabulous Ruby Ray. I'm seriously convinced that the Zac Brown Band wrote "Whatever It Is" about Ruby. If you have ever had the pleasure of spending time with her, you will know what I mean.

The first thing you notice about Ruby, besides her piercing eyes and brilliant smile, is just how easy she is to talk to. I was a little nervous about a dinner date; what if we just sat there in awkward silence. Not to worry; I'm not sure there was ever a lull in the conversation. Well, maybe that one time when a guy "accidentally" stumbled by our table while putting on his jacket in order to get a look at Ruby. Sorry buddy, busted! :lol:

The party Back at the Bunny Ranch after dinner was amazing. I'm not sure I ever got the Ruby Look (definitely felt the vibe), because we were too busy laughing in bed. How I ever felt comfortable enough to joke, laugh, and flirt (among other things) with such a lovely young lady, I'll never know. I'm just glad I did!

After the party, Ruby and I had a drink at the bar (Dennis's treat) and chatted a little. I got to bore her with my endless useless knowledge of booze (I may not drink, but I've researched the heck out of it). She even managed to look interested! Although I would have loved to hang out at the BR longer, I had to be up early (for me) the next day for my trip home. So, we ended up calling it a night after one drink and chatting.

Conclusion

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my first trip to the BR/LRN. I certainly hope there will be a next time in the not-too-distant future. Next trip I'll definitely set aside more time to hang out at the BR and meet more of the ladies there.

One last bit of advice I'll give to first-time visitors, I highly recommend checking out both the Bunny Ranch and Love Ranch North on your first visit. They are only about a mile apart, so it's easy. There is a subtle, but noticeable, difference in the ambiance of the two ranches. Check out both to see which one meshes more with your personality. Or, switch off depending on your move.

Again, I'd like to give a big thank you to all the ladies, and especially Ally, Kimberly, and Ruby, who made my trip one to remember! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. After the taco-eating contest, I probably would have mostly faded into the background (OK, I did try my best), except Ms. Betty Page took it upon herself to welcome me and do her best to get me involved. Betty is a very open, charming, and sexy lady, and I'd like to thank her for making me feel welcome. That and showing me how to booty pop, so I could make it through spin the bottle.

Awe thank you for the kind words, and remembering me sweetie. our time was way too brief, but I had a blast with you! I can't wait to booty boop with you again "giggles" you're good at it! ;)

I'm so glad that you had a great time at our two houses and the ladies are wonderful!

3. Thanks Betty! I don't know about being good at booty popping; I think I need a booty first. Anybody got a couple balloons I can borrow?

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great review, snapshot3220! Sounds like you had a little bit of everything!