Rachel Renee and a send off for the ages

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kevinz0071, Dec 10, 2011.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

This is a review because the beautiful and I do mean beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful Rachel Renee so far exceeded my expectations this trip it was incredible and well it is review time. Now Rachel and I had been talking and pming each other for the last few months and I was excited to meet her and put a face to a name say hi etc. But that is putting it mildly as to what happened. I show up in Bunnyland and head over to the Love Ranch on Monday and there is Rachel looking very beautiful in a Grey dress We hug and talk for a bit and she has this cute accent it is a light accent but she is a texas cutie. Instant connection with her and we spend the week in constant communication and I saw Rachel each day and was greeted with huge hugs and we spend hours talking and just hanging out in the parlor. (She knew I couldn't party this trip but still hung out anyways which speaks volumes of her) Well on day I jokingly said "It would be cool to get dropped off at the airport by a Bunny" and she said when do you leave and that she would love to ride up there with me. Now I know it is cliche but I am a huge Movie fan and Rachel gave me an experience right out of the movies. If you didn't know Rachel and I you would have thought we were that awesome "couple" Saying see ya later at the Airport she walked me all the way to security and that good bye hug etc steamed up the windows at Reno airport a little. I cannot wait for my next visit I will be partying with Rachel for sure. To the Lovely Rachel Renee thank you sweetheart for each and everything you did to make sure I had a great trip Muuuuah Miss you already but will see you soon

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Sigh Rachel Renee I am breathless with Anticipation over the next time we will see each other and our first party whew I am so excited about having met and started a friendship with you muah ttys and have an awesome day

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Rachel is a sweetie, I wouldn't mind a party with her myself :D She is a wonderful addition to the Love Ranch family.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Thanks Ruby I agree so glad Rachel is there

5. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

6. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Thanks Natalia :)

7. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Very nice review and an excellent insight into Rachel's character. She's a very thoughtful and giving young woman. Happy to hear you had a great experience with her! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]