RANCH SPECIAL Quality Genuine Connections & levels of Discretion My Special Invite‼️

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by ChristineFowler, Jul 26, 2019.

1. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

ChristineFowler California GFE/ Bay Area Girl Next Door

They would both come over and join the fun!! Especially @HelenaPrice !! I love her to pieces she is awesome and both of us in a bedroom ;) would be a sex explosion!! We both have great energies that compliment each other in the bedroom!
    & of course I always say this but I loveee @JuniperJones she is one of my favorite ladies her energy and personality is a rarity ❤️ Truly special

2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

You, Juniper and Helena together? Oh my....

*Hospital in Carson City, Helena, Christine and Juniper stand outside of a hospital room*

Helena: I hope he gets out in time so he can fly home on his scheduled flight. The doctors said he'll be okay.
    Juniper: He seems like a great guy...too bad this had to happen to him.
    Christine: I feel kind of bad about this. I suggested this to him.
    Helena: He seemed okay with it until Christine suggested....
    Juniper: Yeah, what is a wevibe anyway? And why were you and him screaming about riding it?

Pan past the ladies to look inside of the room to see Glen lying in bed, hooked to various IVs, monitors and getting a blood transfusion. He looks ragged, as if he went through tremendous physical exertion.

But despite all that, his smile can light up Las Vegas....

ChristineFowler likes this.
  3. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Classic Cars & Burlesque House Party August 24th @8pm
    Everyone is invited!
    Beautiful classy ladies
    & classy filled atmosphere will be one to remember
    Dean Martin and Marilyn Monroe hit classics music playing all night.

Drive in and pull in your classic rides

Show off your Classic Rides all night and be accompanied by beautiful classy ladies!

Lounge atmosphere with conversations and parties that will make the night forever young!

4. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

And now, the conclusion of the wevibe story!

*Christine, Juniper and Helena are at the Bunny Ranch, in a meeting with upper management*

Management looks at the trio with a firm countenance and says, "First, I want you ladies to know that Glen is doing okay and got home to Hawaii just fine. He expressed his deepest thanks to you three, and to the Ranches as well."

The trio sighs in relief. Management continues, "Christine, it's come to our attention that there has been a lot of traffic on your threads regarding something called a wevibe? And upon further investigation, it's not the electronic toy that you mentioned initially in the threads?"

"That's correct.", Christine replies. "It was an imaginary outdate story Glen began writing and it sort of grew on it's own after that." Juniper chimes in, "When he visited us at the Ranch, and we were all engaged in the party, he explained that he made a different version of it and tested it out with us." Management then looks at Helena, "So this wasn't something that came out of your movies?" "Not at all.", Helena replies.

Management then leans back in the chair and mutters, "And before he was taken to the hospital, he shared the secret of it with you?" All three nod yes. "And you can all confirm it's effectiveness?" All three vigorously nod yes and smile.

"So we can duplicate and sell it?" Again, the trio affirmatively nods. "So what is it?"

The trio look at each other, then Christine pulls out a rectangular shaped object wrapped in a cloth. She looks at Kiteh, who is there recording the meeting. "Glen specifically said Kiteh should be the one to unwrap this. He said that out of all of us, she would understand it the best."

Kiteh accepts the bundle but looks perplexed. It doesn't seem to conform to any portable toy, and it didn't seem like any type of computer or electronic device she knew of. She begins to unwrap the bundle and sees....

...a spam musubi. Then she cocks her head, as if hearing something in the distance....

"Kiteh, what is it?" Kiteh looks around and says, "I thought....I thought I heard faint laughter." as she continues to stare at the spam musubi in her hand....

….at the same time, back in Hawaii, Glen slyly smiles and says, "Bet she won't make fun of spam musubis again. Gotcha, Kiteh!"

THE END

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  5. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Lol I am just now reading this!! Lol well I am sure to keep the excitement hopefully from a epic night in that direction! ❤️❤️ Maybe so much excitement that sleep is needed.

6. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

I’m laughing so hard this was awesome story base!!! Especially this part!!
    Management then leans back in the chair and mutters, "And before he was taken to the hospital, he shared the secret of it with you?" All three nod yes. "And you can all confirm it's effectiveness?" All three vigorously nod yes and smile.I

7. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was time to put it to bed and send it off with a happy ending (non-sexual type, sorry folks! It is a family channel).

I'm kind of thinking up one for Juniper--I'll work in Hot Dog on a Sticky somehow....:D

8. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

That would be so awesome!! Lol I’m sure @juniper and I will love it!

9. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Christine, can you help me out here? I have an idea of how to start the story (it will take place right after @JuniperJones birthday bash is over) but I can't seem to find any threads regarding Juniper's birthday party. Can you or Juniper point me in the right direction? Otherwise, Plan B will be to start it here, but I don't think it's quite appropriate since this is your thread.

Oh wait, I think I can execute Plan C, which is to start a new thread here on LRN forum, if everyone is cool with that. Maybe also move over the wevibe story there as well. But I would rather start Juniper story on one of her threads since it would be more fitting there.

10. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Actually it was under the last party thread, yes make a pic thread! I’ll ad pics and maybe call is “Birthday pictures & LR two girl pics” and I’ll add pictures xoxo .

11. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Christine, I've started up Juniper's story thread under the title you suggested. I've already introduced a guest star cameo!

12. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

I just seen read my story! ❤️❤️❤️

13. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Definitely a add in on the itinerary of our outdate! I always recommend Reno
    Very fun! The atmosphere is pretty laid back and I am definitely a laid back girl I loved it here in Reno ❤️ 5908B392-F8C9-41F9-B8B2-AF2D84B17B41.png 9F91BDCA-E23D-4E60-9081-85BAD7F36CB1.jpeg 33805C2D-4A5C-4414-A85A-64E909C02CC8.jpeg 145F1381-AE53-4F08-913E-28907962BC78.jpeg BC35607F-89FD-4B8E-BF73-6CF8FCFCBDE8.jpeg

Attached Files:

DarkSampson likes this.
  14. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

[smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

15. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

16. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Here now at Love ranch! 95 Kit Kat Drive!
    Email me! [email protected]
    I would love to connect with you!
    EFF3DDCD-A31F-4291-A4D7-6D42E28988D7.jpeg
    Bay Area Girl next door! Here in Nevada ❤️

17. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Reno has some very fun night clubs, this one had a outside section very perfect weather!
    Had lots of fun!
    6BDF2D97-D332-4605-8AD9-1D06279BB726.jpeg 286399E4-7E4F-48A3-90F5-26F9D3656ED7.jpeg F8C20126-9694-4C06-8006-4305A2C5DB8F.jpeg E513E83B-5767-4709-B5B5-0B0C527AB726.jpeg CDF9FA56-4C77-4DEF-8B41-7931A317B4EA.jpeg 2FDE27C5-A22E-4273-A78A-8E802DEBC899.jpeg

Baba1234 likes this.
  18. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome special!!! Book your fabulous party with @ChristineFowler today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

I will be back at love ranch north
    September 24th!
    Email me to book a appointment!
    [email protected]
    BCFC0940-8445-4616-A30A-9C850673810A.jpeg C095D320-7DE2-485C-9759-C90E7273DD81.png 8E7D4B5B-2468-4663-B61B-BC84ADD9C5D5.jpeg

21. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Back at love ranch
    9/27-10/5!!
    ❤️❤️❤️

22. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday, Christine! 618B%2B39wIOL._SY550_.jpg

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

23. RoseBud